+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Always a change?

Let's start from the beginning; They started with a new server where they had monetary power 'Crones' but there were 2 socket armors also weapons with 5 socket.
    The stones which filled those sockets were only found on Item Mall, later used the method to get them from Power Arena, but more powerful ones appeared '200 status' (to be strong you had to pay).
    Later to the world's mouth they made another server 'Old School' the one which later they closed it for some reasons.
    We come to the present and we see new update Opaniel Armors may be Transcended (armor-based sockets), further Onyx Armors are less useful even useless and all others without a socket, because Opaniel set effect exceeds any expectations with that 30% PvP Defense.
    I wonder how many unexpected things will appear in time things that destroy our investments and pursuing other investments...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Orgin they closed coz there was literally no pll left,
    Mainly server died bcoz of totally unbalanced classes. Also no content at all later they provaided tbs&pa but was alredy to late most ppl was gone alredy

And iseen... Yea how the F can progress here? Forge 99% fail(on rare) to progress need do minnors what are hard af and min gear is glacier set for it... So only options is what em? Also this crazy rpk if its no Tatics its Symmetrisch cleaning all grind spots so exp and gear part farm is hard... You guys on issen seams dont like newcomers
    Last edited by labais05; 05-25-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by labais05 View Post
    And iseen... Yea how the F can progress here? Forge 99% fail(on rare) to progress need do minnors what are hard af and min gear is glacier set for it... So only options is what em? Also this crazy rpk if its no Tatics its Symmetrisch cleaning all grind spots so exp and gear part farm is hard... You guys on issen seams dont like newcomers
    We have guild wars in isens one guild rpking other guild hunt them down nonstop haha its some of fun for hight lvlels when you get final gear you will join ass well so dont QQ evry begining is hard. How lvling hummm... in isen have chimera rings for lvl 50 (100 mil crones in npc for sale or 400 power badges in BEC) wich set give you 400 vit that is about 800 pdf or good edwin armor you can reach lvl 101 and + one 70 pdf edwin armor you have like glacial so you can reach lvl 115 just with edwin.... if you are str defender will be very easy for you if you wanna be hardcore pvper full agi dhan sorry you will die alot lol pvp is after lvl 115 before you are just a meal if you dont have last gear refined like all old players Forge and refining SUCKS so you must farm your precious parts and w8 Forge & Refine Event follow in fb or check regularry forum normal its at weekend gl

I didn't start a new thread because it's with the same subject.
    Has become somehow our Rohan Blood Feud a private server? Lately more things were offered than in a private...
    Long work and lost time to do +4x and now so many only with a daily log-in for 1/2 hours (during the three months) are at the same level as veterans 'who have lost time to become what they are'.
    I don't know what inequalities await us but I see that still come (wave after wave)... and it has always been so with Ynk and Rohan.

A moment of silence for yall wasting time grinding 24/7 like crazy,
    while i was enjoying summer, doing a few clicks to reach +50
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Sadly the sad truth and no one has an answer why all these inequalities, rps wasted on packs, many other things and lost time with inters...
    Thank you very much Ynk!
    Last edited by D4rius; 06-07-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Sadly the sad truth and no one has an answer why all these inequalities, rps wasted on parks, many other things and lost time with inters...
    Thank you very much Ynk!
    I assume you’re referring to the exp pouches from the Power Arena rewards.
    While I do agree with the fact that it is not entirely fair, it doesn’t go without benefits to the players who already reached +50 before the last season of PA ended.
    The saved exp pouches can be used when the “new levels” come out. ヽ(・∀・)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Couldn't agree more.. hahaha
    disaster to those who grind 24/7...
    GM sad its for the best.. lest see if this is true.

Hello rohanians!

The exp pouch obtained by Power Arena were delivered by Season's end. Each Season takes 3 months as you already know, all players had the opportunity to participate and benefit from these rewards. We know that some do not agree but the Power Arena is free for all and it was reported that an experience pouch would be given at the end of the season.

D4rius, our Rohan can never be compared to a private server. We try to balance things for everyone. Rohan is one of the best MMORPG Old School but attracting new users is not so easy. We could say that Rohan is not very friendly with new players.
    The current goal is to increase the Rohan community and make the servers more populated to improve PvP.

Currently the number of players is increasing, especially in Isen. We know that we have not communicated much with the community, we want to change that. We are trying to review the forum to know the opinion of players who have many years in Rohan. But we can not stop the updates of Rohan Blood Feud.

We know that many are worried about Onyx armor. We are already considering making some change. Some suggested placing PvP defense, we let's consider it. We would like you to talk to us more about that maybe in another Post.

Thank you,

Best regards
    GM Albreiker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast