Hello Rohanians!

If I'm here watching your comments, it's because I want to do something to improve the game. The GMs do their best to answer any questions and also report all your comments.

The goal is to update R.O.H.A.N little by little. I know that many have claims and their opinions about the actions taken in some cases.

I want to inform you some things:

1) Soon the levels will be extended. That's why you're trying to make it easier to get conqueror levels. This action has already been taken in Korea. Some will agree and others will not. But to apply this type of content has to be available for several players or they would not accept to apply it.

2) The game is not getting easier. You should know very well that R.O.H.A.N is a type of game considered for Hardcore Gamers. We are in a transition period for new updates, it is normal that some have that feeling.

3) We currently have complaints of all kinds of players, from the most casual to the most hardcore. We try to give challenges and rewards to both. You know very well that all the players that benefited from the PA are veteran players, the new ones that got that are very few. The few that migrated from Origin are complaining because we did not give them enough time. They had to start the second season with the veteran players. that's why the migration took place a little before the end of the first PA Season.

4) Currently there are few new players. Many veteran players have wrong conclusions about this. R.O.H.A.N is currently played by 85% of veteran players. Already with this %, you can realize who benefits more from the help we give.

5) Regarding game balance and similar aspects. The development team is working on that, but the fixes in some cases hurt another aspect of the game. That's why we still do not apply those changes.

6) I apologize to veteran players if they really feel affected or offended in a certain way. We have never intended to harm our veteran players, if actions are taken they are always thought of in our players. I know it is difficult to understand at this time, but be patient.

7) The opinions of the players are diverse. We try to perform balanced actions so that everyone agrees. But we know that that will never happen. We take into account all comments, whether they are good or bad, they always help us to improve.

I know that the GMs have already told you many times that we are working to improve. But what else can I tell you, that is the truth.

Soon we will add more information about new updates. I hope you can give us your constructive criticism. The test times are short, but I will try to take some opinions before applying the contents.

Finally, I thought about creating a Discord channel or something similar so that you can express your opinion more easily and we can register it. This channel would be for people who are really interested in helping to improve Rohan.

I know it's a lot to ask but try to avoid insults or similar things. Remember that GMs are also people and workers. And generally they are not responsible for the actions taken, they only transmit the feedback and try to help the players.

I am one of those in charge of the changes that apply in Rohan. I know I have not been very present during the year because we had to make some internal changes. But I will try to be more present.

You can tell me what you think about the idea of having a channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose. I await your responses.

Thank you,

Best regards
PM Albreiker