Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
RFB can't be compared with a private due to costs which some players have paid and others have received almost for free the same possibilities.
Over the years we were the ones who paid amounts to craft for example Opaniels armors and weapons and now it's full Exchange Market with them obtained for free.

I see the number of players bigger than before only during the hours when the Power Arena is held then the maps are just as empty.
We sent a lot of opinions over which you have gone without taking them into account (not even some new costumes).

About the armor called Onyx I already sent a ticket in which I have specified as it is Transcended would need some changes to balance a little, implementation at set effect 15/20% PvP Defense it would rehabilitate things.
Hello D4rius,

I agree with you, we are looking for alternatives to improve Rohan's situation. I think it would be worse not to try anything to improve the population.
The change will not be quick, we hope that at some point you can already notice the change and see more players on several maps.

As for the Onyx. We could probably consider 10% or 15%. It's something that I still have to consult with the development team.
The idea was that the onyx set is more focused on the PVE (Farm) and that the opaniel is more for PVP. We need to see more opinions about it.
That is why we try to provide facilities to obtain these opaniel set and players can participate in pvp in a more competitive way.

In Jainus you can get the chimera of the Time Jewel Box. In Isen it is a bit easier due to the conditions that this server has.
I think that with Opaniel you can not play a lot to get the best benefits for each job. For that it is good to have the feedback of the users. But for pvp it is a good option.
In isen I think there was not much problem with this set. Was in Jainus that generated this debate.

I hope I have helped you with some of your doubts.

Best regards
GM Albreiker