+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello Rohanians!

If I'm here watching your comments, it's because I want to do something to improve the game. The GMs do their best to answer any questions and also report all your comments.
    On page 3 was the last answer after the world began to say their opinion, I don't know if the last 3 pages were tracked, read or taken into account. Sometimes I intend to think that the support is made up of a group of young people or even some children, make me change my mind....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by googsonline View Post
    Haha. Funny, you just said that balance is subjective. I advise you to read some books, you might get some brains from it.

It's not that I don't like your opinion, well, not all it. Just 5% I'd say. The rest doesn't make sense to 2018 game play and at least the slightly utopian.

I'm not afraid of your comments, you have 0 power. Your arguments doens't sustain itself, not valid.

About my ideas?
    And thesis, antithesis, synthesis: that's how you debate.
    I'll quickly explain to you, by saying your idea is not valid, I antithesis it and by that create a synthesis of what not to do, that's actually an idea.

Also, I have made so many suggestions over the year, by facebook, forum, support... Cuz you haven't seen, doesn't mean it's not there, srly, go read some sociology 101.

This the actual fun. You're saying I should just be stuck on that level, with max gear, max title? And do what next? Go pk people like you? That's why I called you selfish in my first reply, you're just looking just to your belly, where it's "impossible" to get at max level. As I said before, you're playing it wrong. This is the 5% I don't personally like about your comment. The rest it's just utopian.

Get better in game before trynna make some comments on how you failed in game play.

I do have something to hide, that's why I don't log my main account. No joke.
    Again, your opinion. Which is fine. It however is no more valid to me than mine is to you. After all, everyone's own opinion is most valid to themselves, right. I can explain why I feel a cap of 165 is more than enough, and I have given that reason a long time ago.

You feel that a cap of 165 is attainable without botting 24/7 and paying tons of money. Perhaps the PA event exp pouches help. Perhaps you have the time available to spend every waking hour in here being "hardcore" while your family wonders why you won't come out of the basement. I will submit to you that you are a very small minority of even the veteran players here. I would also guess that you have blown enough money here to buy a car. Again, that's fine. Just don't try and bs me on the idea that you can do this for free and NOT spend huge amounts of time AFK botting (sorry HKs are botting, plain and simple. And decent ones cost $$$ - they ain't free). You can't. And if you can, prove it.

Look, I've been in the game. I've done the game. I got bored with the game. 10 years is a long time for any game. For me there is little reason to play it further and many reasons not to (aka I have better places to spend my money.) Perhaps raising the cap (let's shoot for 300 ok?) will make it less boring for you, cool. I would bet that you can be less bored with more actual end-game content. Aion has a level cap of 75, it has been around 8 years and has far more players, both in official and private servers, than Rohan has had in the last 5 years. But hey, what do I know about online games, right

But please, don't stop commenting. This is a discussion forum and all opinions are welcome. Just don't assume opinions are more valid to me than my own. They aren't <3
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-14-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    As well as and Chris wrote in his post I didn't mean to those who have really worked or donated to ORIGIN, I personally know many players from Isen who after seeing that will be rewarded at ORIGIN they started to grow characters there. And the sadly is that all of them received the rewards, they took minimum effort and not even 1$ donated!
    Regarding you or those who have who were at the top of the Vip there I think the rewards offered are absolutely correct! I just want to stop being so naive our staff!
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i think you had to be active in Origin for the last 3 months, or you are not eligible to get any rewards. And info about closure wasn't known for even 2 months before closure. That only means that they were active on origin.

Quote Originally Posted by googsonline View Post
    None said you should not get nothing from it or that was fair to you, if you have complains about origin, get on line, we have more problems than your waste of 1 year money and if you still playing here, it is your problems too, suck up those tears and move on. Btw, you wanna talk about fair? I do have max gear, max title and I hit as much as a person who started to play 3 months ago and spend less than 20 usd or dont even have market membership, do you think that's fair? You trynna make your case over a entire set of problems in this game. I'm sorry you wasted your time playing origin, what about who spend 1-2 years doing inters and farming 24/7 to be best? Do you think its fair to get a +50 in one click aswell? Two sides, keep fighting where you can get something, what is done is done, none taking your opaniel back sir
    Lol and that concerns me how exactly? you talk as if origin players like me are 115+50. And dude i call that a bad planning of your rp, if a 3 month player hits like you do, or he just spent more than you did in those 2 years. You can talk big but i think i said im vet here as well, and played this game since the times when we had separate servers , and people were running around with lvl 30 glaives and stuff (golden weaps). So what if you played for 2 years, i played this game for fking tener or so. Do you fking know how many inters i had over these years? thousands. and you don't see me crying that there are people who are 115+50 just from pa. just do the pa now. for all i care you all can be 115+50 while origin lvl 1s. that just will make chars dirt cheap so its fine. You must be so tired of pushing few buttons and leaving that character of yours for months in a spot and it would lvl itself. It would be different talk if there were no hunter kits and you would lvl that +50 yourself, but you didn't. And anyways after those elemental dungeon updates, wasn't lvlling way more easier to reach +50? Even before dungeon patches people were +50, so your point is not quite valid. I'd say you had quite the easy time lvling a character if you play only for 2 years (i take this time from your date of joining and you said it yourself, so i presume it that way).

And by the "what do people should do who play for 2 years in isen" part i was on the ground ... 2 years wow bro how did you survive even?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i think you had to be active in Origin for the last 3 months, or you are not eligible to get any rewards. And info about closure wasn't known for even 2 months before closure. That only means that they were active on origin.
    As I said I personally know many players from Isen who after seeing that will be rewarded at ORIGIN they started to grow characters in last 1 month and all of them received the rewards.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    As I said I personally know many players from Isen who after seeing that will be rewarded at ORIGIN they started to grow characters in last 1 month and all of them received the rewards.
    and how is that possible if 1 of the requirements was 3 months of activity? Y0 i think if i pm gm enough of times il get +18 rulers (since i didn't get those upon merge of jin+ran, but instead i got my tali mace +ed from 12 to 18, was very naaais) 115+50 char (since well i waited long enough for my rulers), absolute set since im not happy with my migration rewards. In all honesty i would be happy if they would just spawn rp to our memberships for amount that we charged on origin, thats all, fair and square. To hell with opa weap+armor. Spent way more

Ok now all origin players lets clap our hands and say rp's ... rp's ... rp's.
    And well as it stands now, i don't think there is any point in logging in this game at all now. Spend money time and effort (literally no hk's in origin) for 1 year straight and get **** stuff in another server, and pretty much start from scratch ... no thanks, had it already ... if this is how Gm think about playerbase that actually spend on their game (just close the server throw some bone, edit in closure day 2 days before closure, cut down rewards, and let you play on isen or jainus by charging and building again) yep thats pretty says it all about the attitude towards community
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 06-14-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Again, your opinion. Which is fine. It however is no more valid to me than mine is to you. After all, everyone's own opinion is most valid to themselves, right. I can explain why I feel a cap of 165 is more than enough, and I have given that reason a long time ago.

You feel that a cap of 165 is attainable without botting 24/7 and paying tons of money. Perhaps the PA event exp pouches help. Perhaps you have the time available to spend every waking hour in here being "hardcore" while your family wonders why you won't come out of the basement. I will submit to you that you are a very small minority of even the veteran players here. I would also guess that you have blown enough money here to buy a car. Again, that's fine. Just don't try and bs me on the idea that you can do this for free and NOT spend huge amounts of time AFK botting (sorry HKs are botting, plain and simple. And decent ones cost $$$ - they ain't free). You can't. And if you can, prove it.

Look, I've been in the game. I've done the game. I got bored with the game. 10 years is a long time for any game. For me there is little reason to play it further and many reasons not to (aka I have better places to spend my money.) Perhaps raising the cap (let's shoot for 300 ok?) will make it less boring for you, cool. I would bet that you can be less bored with more actual end-game content. Aion has a level cap of 75, it has been around 8 years and has far more players, both in official and private servers, than Rohan has had in the last 5 years. But hey, what do I know about online games, right

But please, don't stop commenting. This is a discussion forum and all opinions are welcome. Just don't assume opinions are more valid to me than my own. They aren't <3
    I read your past posts but I only partly agree with you.

About the lvl cap and increase in lvls:
    You can get from lvl 1 to lvl 115+50 in 6-8 months if you want, without having to HK 24/7 and without having to spend tonns of money.
    Almost all boxes such as time boxes, Halloween boxes, xmass boxes etc give inter resets on quite a fair ratio, It's possible to farm some of those boxes, then spam inters (which take me 35 minute for 10 stages). The rewards from inter such as IP tickets/petfood/sometimes a WM or ASES and so on can be sold for crone, which then can be used to buy more boxes for more tickets. This creats a self sustaining loop that I have abused. Together with a few past events that made players able to do 5 free inter dungeons a day it really isn't that hard to lvl up. It took me like 2 months to lvl a character from lvl 70 to 115+40 with barerly any AFK HK'ing.

Now since most players here have no brains what-so-ever I don't think they came up with a technique like this so it's harder for them, probably costs them loads of $ because they buy all inter reset tickets from the IM. Also doing a full inter run in 35 minutes requires skill, game knowledge and very good gear. but then again, you might expect the veteran community to have those things after playing for 10 years wouldn't you?

Now with the release of PA XP pouches you can just spam PA daily and get +50 in 3 months, which takes even less time, no gear or money at all, with an entrance lvl of lvl 90 it's accessable to everyone so again, getting 115+50 isn' the issue. Relesing new lvls, new skills, new maps, bosses and so on will give people something to do and since getting +50 isn't that much of a hussle anymore, it's fine for me.

Trinity race:
    I totally agree the implementation was done in a horrible way but they are here, just like epic/upg weapons and we have to deal with that. At the current meta you can NOT remove trinitys,for example loop/darkloop from rumirs is mandatory for inters (not to mention pvp dhan crits neglection lol), updates mirror dungeon xping and boss killing. Also rumir heals are way better than priest time, in cooldown, casttime and strength. Also rumirs are able to heal a lot whilst being very tanky (priests are either vit and tanky or psy (to heal a lot) but die 1 hit). So having a second support class is a good thing.

Noirs are still strong but not broken anymore like they used to be. Your other points considering their weapon, not being able to sell them on the EM etc etc. those are all issues that the Dev team could adress (but they don't) this has less to do with the actual class being really bad but more with the devs being sh1t. They should have fixed those issues before implementing trinitys but hey, removing trinitys all together is not the solution, fixing their issues is.

Balance:
    Having lived through the entire templar era, I can say that things are more balanced now then they were back then and also more versatile. Yes dhan damage is broken but loop negelects all their damage which is a very easy counter measure. Yes people can deal 1-2 million damage in pvp but those are rare cases which require single or even double darkloop on the target and attacker as well as ranger ulti and other damage multipliers such as antipot from noir or ranger which all combined boost damage output easily by 1000%. In general it's rare to get the combination of all these skills off on one target specially considering there are many ways to prevent half of these debuffs to end up on a target such as rohas blessing(guard), shadow(avenger), or Spirit (rumir) which is an AOE party buff.

The koreans wanted more party based pvp (that's why buffs are now all party based) which is exactly what happened, they wanted more viable classes, they also got that fixed, avenger/predator/noir/ranger are good dps classes, rumir and priest both have strengths in pvp and pvp, support wise, guards are annoying CC BOMBs with good damage output if they can charge their combo (which is how it should be dmg + supporting CC). I do agree that some other classes still require attention such as mages which aren't true supports but neither deal enough dmg to be a damage dealer, althrough their CC and debuffs are still really good for group pvp. but then again I still prefer this meta over the templar meta in which 1 class was superior to every other class in pretty much every way.

Currently the GMs are trying to figgure out how to deal with PVP and PVE defense which is the next big thing since DD is capped. Introducing this layer of defense is very good but one should be careful people can't get too much and become immortal, this is partly fixed by the pet that gives 35% pvp attack, which will basically negate the PVP def from opaniels so you reach a break even point when you have both on 2 people who fight eachother.

The most important question for me and many other remains, how to deal with the weapon system. Almost all items beside ear/eyes and weapons are renewed (in a fair way I'd say althrough I strongly suggest to put 30% PVE defense on onyx sets to balance out the increased PVE damage). Since upgraded weapons are part of the game and currently basically run on a black market circuit which only allows players with connections and a big wallet to buy them is wrong. This can all be changed by implementing onyx upgrades in game via the ways I suggested (through bosses and time boxes and events). This will give, over time an endless supply of weapon parts which will gradually drop the price of the weapons and give new players a chance to obtain them as well without having to sell their kidneys.

The stats of those weapons would remain open for discussion. I would suggest a randomizer on stats such that weapon parts differ in stats just like the ones dropped from monsters this will increase versatility as well. An example of this below:

Katar part 1:

Stats that are Always on every part (randomizer decides the amount) (max 5 or 6 stats on a part, 4 set stats 1 or 2 randomised)
    Agility: 50-80
    Attackspeed: 8-12%
    Critical chance: 6-8%
    HP %: 25-30%

Chance to get these stats via a randomizer:
    PVP attack: 3-6%
    PVP defense: 3-6%
    Mobility: 5-15%
    Mana:10-15%
    Vit: 50-80

Something like this should be done for every weapon and every weapon part. The current upgraded weapon stats should be taken in account as well as the gear and skills that are currently here and that are yet to come. If these things aren't taken in account and the weapon parts aren't very carefully balanced, the whole system will go to sh1t.
    GM' shouldn't do the balancing, a team of veteran players should be the advice commitee for the GM's and design the weapons. The issue with this suggestion is that this has been tried before and failed, mainly because the GM team is not open for the discussion with players but they keep all information to themselves while making decicions. GM's do not come close to having the same knowledge about this game compared to some of the veteran players.
    Another thing why this failed is because the GM's do not know who to believe and who not, there are too many r3tarded forum trolls, kids, degenerates and what not that just throw useless, dumb argumnts/info around that isn't thought through. It's very hard as a GM to make desicions based on having 80% noise and 20% usefull information.
    Last edited by shannon11; 06-15-2018 at 06:21 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    and how is that possible if 1 of the requirements was 3 months of activity?
    facts dude.
    when they announced the migration rules even friends of mine start logging in origin, creating new char or suddenly continue leveling their 6x char to 99 to get the rewards.
    and they did.
    is that how the migration should used to be? i dont think so.
    they fvcking messed up the migration
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I read your past posts but I only partly agree with you.

About the lvl cap and increase in lvls:
    You can get from lvl 1 to lvl 115+50 in 6-8 months if you want, without having to HK 24/7 and without having to spend tonns of money.
    Almost all boxes such as time boxes, Halloween boxes, xmass boxes etc give inter resets on quite a fair ratio, It's possible to farm some of those boxes, then spam inters (which take me 35 minute for 10 stages). The rewards from inter such as IP tickets/petfood/sometimes a WM or ASES and so on can be sold for crone, which then can be used to buy more boxes for more tickets. This creats a self sustaining loop that I have abused. Together with a few past events that made players able to do 5 free inter dungeons a day it really isn't that hard to lvl up. It took me like 2 months to lvl a character from lvl 70 to 115+40 with barerly any AFK HK'ing.

Now since most players here have no brains what-so-ever I don't think they came up with a technique like this so it's harder for them, probably costs them loads of $ because they buy all inter reset tickets from the IM. Also doing a full inter run in 35 minutes requires skill, game knowledge and very good gear. but then again, you might expect the veteran community to have those things after playing for 10 years wouldn't you?

Now with the release of PA XP pouches you can just spam PA daily and get +50 in 3 months, which takes even less time, no gear or money at all, with an entrance lvl of lvl 90 it's accessable to everyone so again, getting 115+50 isn' the issue. Relesing new lvls, new skills, new maps, bosses and so on will give people something to do and since getting +50 isn't that much of a hussle anymore, it's fine for me.

Trinity race:
    I totally agree the implementation was done in a horrible way but they are here, just like epic/upg weapons and we have to deal with that. At the current meta you can NOT remove trinitys,for example loop/darkloop from rumirs is mandatory for inters (not to mention pvp dhan crits neglection lol), updates mirror dungeon xping and boss killing. Also rumir heals are way better than priest time, in cooldown, casttime and strength. Also rumirs are able to heal a lot whilst being very tanky (priests are either vit and tanky or psy (to heal a lot) but die 1 hit). So having a second support class is a good thing.

Noirs are still strong but not broken anymore like they used to be. Your other points considering their weapon, not being able to sell them on the EM etc etc. those are all issues that the Dev team could adress (but they don't) this has less to do with the actual class being really bad but more with the devs being sh1t. They should have fixed those issues before implementing trinitys but hey, removing trinitys all together is not the solution, fixing their issues is.

Balance:
    Having lived through the entire templar era, I can say that things are more balanced now then they were back then and also more versatile. Yes dhan damage is broken but loop negelects all their damage which is a very easy counter measure. Yes people can deal 1-2 million damage in pvp but those are rare cases which require single or even double darkloop on the target and attacker as well as ranger ulti and other damage multipliers such as antipot from noir or ranger which all combined boost damage output easily by 1000%. In general it's rare to get the combination of all these skills off on one target specially considering there are many ways to prevent half of these debuffs to end up on a target such as rohas blessing(guard), shadow(avenger), or Spirit (rumir) which is an AOE party buff.

The koreans wanted more party based pvp (that's why buffs are now all party based) which is exactly what happened, they wanted more viable classes, they also got that fixed, avenger/predator/noir/ranger are good dps classes, rumir and priest both have strengths in pvp and pvp, support wise, guards are annoying CC BOMBs with good damage output if they can charge their combo (which is how it should be dmg + supporting CC). I do agree that some other classes still require attention such as mages which aren't true supports but neither deal enough dmg to be a damage dealer, althrough their CC and debuffs are still really good for group pvp. but then again I still prefer this meta over the templar meta in which 1 class was superior to every other class in pretty much every way.

Currently the GMs are trying to figgure out how to deal with PVP and PVE defense which is the next big thing since DD is capped. Introducing this layer of defense is very good but one should be careful people can't get too much and become immortal, this is partly fixed by the pet that gives 35% pvp attack, which will basically negate the PVP def from opaniels so you reach a break even point when you have both on 2 people who fight eachother.

The most important question for me and many other remains, how to deal with the weapon system. Almost all items beside ear/eyes and weapons are renewed (in a fair way I'd say althrough I strongly suggest to put 30% PVE defense on onyx sets to balance out the increased PVE damage). Since upgraded weapons are part of the game and currently basically run on a black market circuit which only allows players with connections and a big wallet to buy them is wrong. This can all be changed by implementing onyx upgrades in game via the ways I suggested (through bosses and time boxes and events). This will give, over time an endless supply of weapon parts which will gradually drop the price of the weapons and give new players a chance to obtain them as well without having to sell their kidneys.

The stats of those weapons would remain open for discussion. I would suggest a randomizer on stats such that weapon parts differ in stats just like the ones dropped from monsters this will increase versatility as well. An example of this below:

Katar part 1:

Stats that are Always on every part (randomizer decides the amount) (max 5 or 6 stats on a part, 4 set stats 1 or 2 randomised)
    Agility: 50-80
    Attackspeed: 8-12%
    Critical chance: 6-8%
    HP %: 25-30%

Chance to get these stats via a randomizer:
    PVP attack: 3-6%
    PVP defense: 3-6%
    Mobility: 5-15%
    Mana:10-15%
    Vit: 50-80

Something like this should be done for every weapon and every weapon part. The current upgraded weapon stats should be taken in account as well as the gear and skills that are currently here and that are yet to come. If these things aren't taken in account and the weapon parts aren't very carefully balanced, the whole system will go to sh1t.
    GM' shouldn't do the balancing, a team of veteran players should be the advice commitee for the GM's and design the weapons. The issue with this suggestion is that this has been tried before and failed, mainly because the GM team is not open for the discussion with players but they keep all information to themselves while making decicions. GM's do not come close to having the same knowledge about this game compared to some of the veteran players.
    Another thing why this failed is because the GM's do not know who to believe and who not, there are too many r3tarded forum trolls, kids, degenerates and what not that just throw useless, dumb argumnts/info around that isn't thought through. It's very hard as a GM to make desicions based on having 80% noise and 20% usefull information.
    Thanks for taking the time & effort of a well reasoned and thought out response rather than the rage and bashing what so many others think a discussion is about. While written as a response to me this information also helps so many others in this game looking to find a means to get to the astronomical level cap without the endless mind-numbing grinding that has always the legacy Rohan way of leveling your character.

//Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Thanks for taking the time & effort of a well reasoned and thought out response rather than the rage and bashing what so many others think a discussion is about. While written as a response to me this information also helps so many others in this game looking to find a means to get to the astronomical level cap without the endless mind-numbing grinding that has always the legacy Rohan way of leveling your character.

//Cheers!
    Thank you. You for one usually give elaborate explanations as well so I do not mind returning the favour. What goes around, comes around (in a good way). Same goes for the forum trolls (in a bad way)
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Lets see where this goes...

...1 year + a couple of months and some changes seem good so far. o_o

Server is kind of empty...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast