+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hybrid View

i rememeber only1 think about this game , town ship batle . check the number of players 8 years ago who fight to take the town to have an ideea about ynk work ,thei depopulate the game step by step and the fun to play this game go dawn everyday . There a lot of maps empty because the new players are old players who come back .for real the new players never come to play rohan .

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    i rememeber only1 think about this game , town ship batle . check the number of players 8 years ago who fight to take the town to have an ideea about ynk work ,thei depopulate the game step by step and the fun to play this game go dawn everyday . There a lot of maps empty because the new players are old players who come back .for real the new players never come to play rohan .
    The incentive for TSB is also low because crones can be earned other ways and the tsb tax is still bugged (you only get about 60% of the tax revenue with 30% going to an invisible siemech town and the 10% transfer fee.)

TSB is also too late for EU players to participate unless they live in this game and the costume isnt great but it is free.

With the new update however crones are gonna be in high demand but idk how much npcing players do now, when I won tsbs back in late 2016 id get around 2.2b crones but that was before the merge so maybe now its more.

Nobody is stopping you from doing TSB however you can make a guild, invite 30 alts over lvl 30 and go solo. The main issue with TSB here is that people dont think they can win except they can if they just start capping more cap guilds = more chances to win.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8