+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    D4rius you do realize that origin had veterans as well? You do realize that they also invested in origin (1k+ $ in under a year or so). You do realize that people that spent their time and money on that server, that just got wiped, ended up on jainus on isen with 115 char (500rp) opa weap (10k rp), opaniel armor set (15k rp at best). soo 25,500 rp worth of gear What do you think those players should've gotten instead? exp seal for 7 days and 30 day mount? You lost nothing as of yet. Origin players lost all however and you still cry.

Over the years few of us veteran players got fked multiple times, and with this migration reward do you think it is different this time? bottom line we still lost our money and time and ended up virtually back to isen/jainus with naked opa weap and set.
    true that.
    old players joined origin on purpose coz they were tired of the blood feud bvll**** but now they end up on it again or quit for good.

anyway
    imo the migration was poorly designed.
    the requirements were nonsense.
    to many people who actually didnt really played on origin got opaniel gear.
    to many people were deceiving GM´s and the migration rules to get those gear.

at the end of the day i gotta deal with it and somehow its good to see the population on isen got raised since even tho its kinda not fair to those who really spend time, effort and money on origin (like i did)
    kind of an distinction should be drawn between cases for those who had vip level x-y, to those who spend xx-yy hours on origin and who logged in within the last x-y months
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    They said so: 'the game needs more people', and they're thinking about giving everything for free, 'let's fuvck all veterans who before have paid amounts to forge (for example Opaniels items), we will have new players, veterans doesn't matter anymore'. What matters if some have paid the amounts before however, there were few 'they paid for us then it doesn't matter anymore'. To offer everything for free that we can then implement new update (as far as I know the level extended and maybe even new armor and weapons), after those updates stupids will lose time and money again to become max. How simple this is!

For all those who maybe don't know so the weapons were made before at Isen:

This is the same way Chakras and opaniels armour are made in Jainus so what's your point lol. Also I think it's good they release new items, before the chakra/opaniels patches I was bored coz there was nothing to do I hit +50, had +18-21 rulers, +12-18 armour, abs +18 and so on. Literally nothing to farm/lvl no bosses to hunt and there are/were too few people to pvp except for the weekends. These new items gave me something to work for again. Also the old items like rulers, armours and so on dropped in price a lot, making new players able to buy this second tier gear (that's still good).

I really don't see how this is so bad lol
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by DDPP View Post
    Yes men, let's put the things easier then ever for the players that were always get head of the others cause they have more time or money to spent over the years on the game.
    Tue is if you want lure new players to the game you need to give conditions for them to get balanced with old players in 1-2 years of farm and that will not happen if YNK doesn't sell new upgrade weapons for new players start having a decent farm.
    If you talk about Licking ass for players like Sebastian for helping geting you gear and other **** it's non sense, right?
    what we need it's more competitive players , more guilds, more balanced pvp, not get RPK by just 2-5 players that are over power during the years just cause they spent money before and start getting a head of the others players just case they had access to Boss drops and have bullyng other players on farm.
    I'm an old player, oldest enough to know that the players that spent money before they were always head of the others, also I don't udnerstund your point when you say that older players loose with this, I don't see like that, cause there are NO PVP cause you got killed most of the time by 1 shot by overpower dhans.
    Now that the things are getting together you complain cause you have spent fortunes to get your pro items, it's true, but it's also true that probably you have a lots of fun killing ppl with 1 shot and bullying others on farm just caus you had that pro gear on last year. well kid I let you know things doesn't last forever.

The only thing I do complain it's about the EXP and the time that ppl have spent on INTER to get high lvl and now I see ppl with more lvl then me just cause they were on safe zone farming EXP.
    About new items and stuff if it's to balance the game with those that were always have rule the game I 100% agree.
    4nick8er you make less sense in this post than in your last. Your walnutbrain doesn't seem to understand what ''constructive criticism'' means, which is the only thing I'm intrested in. I advice you to find another corner to cry at coz I'm far from impressed by this degenerate rambling.

A taste of the divine

D4rius you do realize that origin had veterans as well? You do realize that they also invested in origin (1k+ $ in under a year or so). You do realize that people that spent their time and money on that server, that just got wiped, ended up on jainus on isen with 115 char (500rp) opa weap (10k rp), opaniel armor set (15k rp at best). soo 25,500 rp worth of gear What do you think those players should've gotten instead? exp seal for 7 days and 30 day mount? You lost nothing as of yet. Origin players lost all however and you still cry.
    I presume you are using abso set +12+ right? i presume you have reinforced boss drops 15+ right? i presume you have OP title yes? i presume you have all them Good pets right? i presume you got max walter and max talisman right? I presume you got that ele dung talisman +ed as well. if you cry like a bish that origin got opa set, what do origin players should do? getting opa weap and set for 2k$ invested you think thats fair? If you are then you are mentally deficient. Over the years few of us veteran players got fked multiple times, and with this migration reward do you think it is different this time? bottom line we still lost our money and time and ended up virtually back to isen/jainus with naked opa weap and set.
    Times i got ****ed:
    1) Scammed for 100k rp when epics came out (had screens of a deal and sht, thought it will work as a proof....was mistaken)
    2) Lost **** ton of rp invested in jin upon merge (all the gears weapons that were good there lost their value -50k rp, not talking even about jin **** rates that ended us with +6 boss drops on jainus with people from Ran where where people had 40% to make +12)
    3) Origin closure -150k rp (got me opa weap and armor set tho) GG now i am OP on ISEN
    Fuk you and whole your cryin on forums that you aren't getting anything for free just because you are veteran and play since beginning in Isen.
    People from Origin got instead of opa weap and opa armor set ONLY opa set and weapon
    As well as and Chris wrote in his post I didn't mean to those who have really worked or donated to ORIGIN, I personally know many players from Isen who after seeing that will be rewarded at ORIGIN they started to grow characters there. And the sadly is that all of them received the rewards, they took minimum effort and not even 1$ donated!
    Regarding you or those who have who were at the top of the Vip there I think the rewards offered are absolutely correct! I just want to stop being so naive our staff!
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    This is the same way Chakras and opaniels armour are made in Jainus so what's your point lol. Also I think it's good they release new items, before the chakra/opaniels patches I was bored coz there was nothing to do I hit +50, had +18-21 rulers, +12-18 armour, abs +18 and so on. Literally nothing to farm/lvl no bosses to hunt and there are/were too few people to pvp except for the weekends. These new items gave me something to work for again. Also the old items like rulers, armours and so on dropped in price a lot, making new players able to buy this second tier gear (that's still good).

I really don't see how this is so bad lol
    The difference between what you say there is that I wrote about another type of server (Isen) where they were few to +50 and there was still many things to do and before they had offered everything for free.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by googsonline View Post
    I will explain to you, I've read it all, just gave you the benefit of the doubt, thought you were a newbie, not a mad old player who can't do shht, it's ok, k? We got a mad+50 case here...

First this game had his CLOSED BETA IN MARCH 2008. We're going back to this later.

Now let me explain to you how a p2w game works, you gotta spend money, can't be more clear than that. If you think the only way to get levels are perma exping, you probably doing it wrong. That's why I called you noob, since it's possible to make a +50 char in less than 8 months, but again, as someone else said here, this ain't for pu$$ies, you gotta be hardcore player. It seems that, your just not.

Second, balance. You have the wrong idea on why you need balance. It's not about the damage or hp, it's about being able to play by yourself and in group BALANCED. Btw, again, why I think you're noob, you just said it yourself, you want anyone to have the same chance as a max gear characters. And let's say PA badge has fixed that some way.

None wants to play a game without challenges and giving new players a chance to be OP has been totally fixed. You can get as much power as a 115+50 with a level 90 character, get pendants, ruler weapon and boom, you can taste the feeling of playing since cb on 2008.

And your regards of trinity are worthless of my time. I read it all before, I agree with your intention, but it is like you want this to be like private servers, but "safe". You're just stuck in 99s cap lvl.

Move on. mad+50, this ain't my first account, go get shota in PA nab
    Welcome to Rohan. One of the absolutely MOST P2W online games on the interwebz.

I see you don't like my opinions of how this game has evolved over the past 10 years. Well as I said before you are welcome to your opinion. I am just as entitled to mine so don't get so mad about them. If you like Trinity, good for you. I have simply put out there all the miserable implementation holes and pay-me traps PlayWith built into it. You don't like me doing that that? Too bad. Don't be a pussy about it.

Everybody has their own idea of what "Balance" means. I have put my definition of it out there, where's yours? As typical you have cut up my definition, but failed to come up with any kind of reasonable counter definition. What's yours. I am sure Albrieker would like to see it.

Do I want the official game to play like a pserver? Would be nice because a few of them are far more balanced and fun to play than here, but if you had taken the time to actually read my post rather than simply scan it over and dismiss it, I did say that such a thing is not possible here. It is possible to remove Trinity or all of the overpowered and unbalancing IM garbage that was sold to everyone here. They tried with Origin, but totally messed that up as well. Anyway why does anyone really need levels higher than 115 +50? What's the point? I would love to see hat you have to say about that?

But hey, this is my opinion. You may not like my opinion, but it is just as valid as yours. Ain't forums grand?

One last thing. Why are you posting on a relatively new, unused noob account if you have been around since cbt? Got something to hide?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-14-2018 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    The difference between what you say there is that I wrote about another type of server (Isen) where they were few to +50 and there was still many things to do and before they had offered everything for free.
    You're telling me that the main playerbase in ISEN didn't get max gear etc in a few years time?? That seems odd because I played on Isen when it was released for a few months, then went back to Jainus and basically started from scratch (I played on Pserver as well before that and sold most stuff on Jainus). So in the same time people on Isen got to build their items I did it on Jainus (without charging, I don't charge for items nor do I RMT to get my gear) and yet I got literally almost everything I own +18 (With farmed +18 tickets) I would have gotten like 3 chars to +50 if I didn't sell them inbetween etc.

Since ISEN people, according to you didn't have max stuff/lvl etc anyway, they seem to have lost less (and gained more) compared to Jainus, since most old items became absolete as well as being +50 before the XP pouch release from PA was a bit of a waste. So really what's the problem here because it seems like I'm one of the people that stands to lose the most from this patch/change and yet you don't hear me complain but rather encourage it lol.

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello Rohanians!

If I'm here watching your comments, it's because I want to do something to improve the game. The GMs do their best to answer any questions and also report all your comments.

... snip! ...

I am one of those in charge of the changes that apply in Rohan. I know I have not been very present during the year because we had to make some internal changes. But I will try to be more present.

You can tell me what you think about the idea of having a channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose. I await your responses.

Thank you,

Best regards
    PM Albreiker
    This is something I have been asking about for years now but...

Will you guys fix a very serious issue with evolved dekans?

They can't sexy dance or fart. This is a major issue affecting gameplay of the Dekan race!

I presume you are using abso set +12+ right? i presume you have reinforced boss drops 15+ right? i presume you have OP title yes? i presume you have all them Good pets right? i presume you got max walter and max talisman right? I presume you got that ele dung talisman +ed as well. if you cry like a bish that origin got opa set, what do origin players should do? getting opa weap and set for 2k$ invested you think thats fair? If you are then you are mentally deficient. Over the years few of us veteran players got fked multiple times, and with this migration reward do you think it is different this time? bottom line we still lost our money and time and ended up virtually back to isen/jainus with naked opa weap and set.
    Times i got ****ed:
    1) Scammed for 100k rp when epics came out (had screens of a deal and sht, thought it will work as a proof....was mistaken)
    2) Lost **** ton of rp invested in jin upon merge (all the gears weapons that were good there lost their value -50k rp, not talking even about jin **** rates that ended us with +6 boss drops on jainus with people from Ran where where people had 40% to make +12)
    3) Origin closure -150k rp (got me opa weap and armor set tho) GG now i am OP on ISEN
    Fuk you and whole your cryin on forums that you aren't getting anything for free just because you are veteran and play since beginning in Isen.
    People from Origin got instead of opa weap and opa armor set ONLY opa set and weapon
    None said you should not get nothing from it or that was fair to you, if you have complains about origin, get on line, we have more problems than your waste of 1 year money and if you still playing here, it is your problems too, suck up those tears and move on. Btw, you wanna talk about fair? I do have max gear, max title and I hit as much as a person who started to play 3 months ago and spend less than 20 usd or dont even have market membership, do you think that's fair? You trynna make your case over a entire set of problems in this game. I'm sorry you wasted your time playing origin, what about who spend 1-2 years doing inters and farming 24/7 to be best? Do you think its fair to get a +50 in one click aswell? Two sides, keep fighting where you can get something, what is done is done, none taking your opaniel back sir

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Welcome to Rohan. One of the absolutely MOST P2W online games on the interwebz.

I see you don't like my opinions of how this game has evolved over the past 10 years. Well as I said before you are welcome to your opinion. I am just as entitled to mine so don't get so mad about them. If you like Trinity, good for you. I have simply put out there all the miserable implementation holes and pay-me traps PlayWith built into it. You don't like me doing that that? Too bad. Don't be a pussy about it.

Everybody has their own idea of what "Balance" means. I have put my definition of it out there, where's yours? As typical you have cut up my definition, but failed to come up with any kind of reasonable counter definition. What's yours. I am sure Albrieker would like to see it.

Do I want the official game to play like a pserver? Would be nice because a few of them are far more balanced and fun to play than here, but if you had taken the time to actually read my post rather than simply scan it over and dismiss it, I did say that such a thing is not possible here. It is possible to remove Trinity or all of the overpowered and unbalancing IM garbage that was sold to everyone here. They tried with Origin, but totally messed that up as well. Anyway why does anyone really need levels higher than 115 +50? What's the point? I would love to see hat you have to say about that?

But hey, this is my opinion. You may not like my opinion, but it is just as valid as yours. Ain't forums grand?

One last thing. Why are you posting on a relatively new, unused noob account if you have been around since cbt? Got something to hide?
    Haha. Funny, you just said that balance is subjective. I advise you to read some books, you might get some brains from it.

It's not that I don't like your opinion, well, not all it. Just 5% I'd say. The rest doesn't make sense to 2018 game play and at least the slightly utopian.

I'm not afraid of your comments, you have 0 power. Your arguments doens't sustain itself, not valid.

About my ideas?
    And thesis, antithesis, synthesis: that's how you debate.
    I'll quickly explain to you, by saying your idea is not valid, I antithesis it and by that create a synthesis of what not to do, that's actually an idea.

Also, I have made so many suggestions over the year, by facebook, forum, support... Cuz you haven't seen, doesn't mean it's not there, srly, go read some sociology 101.

Anyway why does anyone really need levels higher than 115 +50? What's the point? I would love to see hat you have to say about that?
    This the actual fun. You're saying I should just be stuck on that level, with max gear, max title? And do what next? Go pk people like you? That's why I called you selfish in my first reply, you're just looking just to your belly, where it's "impossible" to get at max level. As I said before, you're playing it wrong. This is the 5% I don't personally like about your comment. The rest it's just utopian.

Get better in game before trynna make some comments on how you failed in game play.

I do have something to hide, that's why I don't log my main account. No joke.
    Last edited by googsonline; 06-14-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    This is something I have been asking about for years now but...

Will you guys fix a very serious issue with evolved dekans?

They can't sexy dance or fart. This is a major issue affecting gameplay of the Dekan race!
    They removed fart in last patch when they end PA season... None can fart anymore.