+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Lightbulb

Hello Rohanians!

If I'm here watching your comments, it's because I want to do something to improve the game. The GMs do their best to answer any questions and also report all your comments.

The goal is to update R.O.H.A.N little by little. I know that many have claims and their opinions about the actions taken in some cases.

I want to inform you some things:

1) Soon the levels will be extended. That's why you're trying to make it easier to get conqueror levels. This action has already been taken in Korea. Some will agree and others will not. But to apply this type of content has to be available for several players or they would not accept to apply it.

2) The game is not getting easier. You should know very well that R.O.H.A.N is a type of game considered for Hardcore Gamers. We are in a transition period for new updates, it is normal that some have that feeling.

3) We currently have complaints of all kinds of players, from the most casual to the most hardcore. We try to give challenges and rewards to both. You know very well that all the players that benefited from the PA are veteran players, the new ones that got that are very few. The few that migrated from Origin are complaining because we did not give them enough time. They had to start the second season with the veteran players. that's why the migration took place a little before the end of the first PA Season.

4) Currently there are few new players. Many veteran players have wrong conclusions about this. R.O.H.A.N is currently played by 85% of veteran players. Already with this %, you can realize who benefits more from the help we give.

5) Regarding game balance and similar aspects. The development team is working on that, but the fixes in some cases hurt another aspect of the game. That's why we still do not apply those changes.

6) I apologize to veteran players if they really feel affected or offended in a certain way. We have never intended to harm our veteran players, if actions are taken they are always thought of in our players. I know it is difficult to understand at this time, but be patient.

7) The opinions of the players are diverse. We try to perform balanced actions so that everyone agrees. But we know that that will never happen. We take into account all comments, whether they are good or bad, they always help us to improve.

I know that the GMs have already told you many times that we are working to improve. But what else can I tell you, that is the truth.

Soon we will add more information about new updates. I hope you can give us your constructive criticism. The test times are short, but I will try to take some opinions before applying the contents.

Finally, I thought about creating a Discord channel or something similar so that you can express your opinion more easily and we can register it. This channel would be for people who are really interested in helping to improve Rohan.

I know it's a lot to ask but try to avoid insults or similar things. Remember that GMs are also people and workers. And generally they are not responsible for the actions taken, they only transmit the feedback and try to help the players.

I am one of those in charge of the changes that apply in Rohan. I know I have not been very present during the year because we had to make some internal changes. But I will try to be more present.

You can tell me what you think about the idea of having a channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose. I await your responses.

Thank you,

Best regards
    PM Albreiker

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello Rohanians!

If I'm here watching your comments, it's because I want to do something to improve the game. The GMs do their best to answer any questions and also report all your comments.

The goal is to update R.O.H.A.N little by little. I know that many have claims and their opinions about the actions taken in some cases.

1) Soon the levels will be extended. That's why you're trying to make it easier to get conqueror levels. This action has already been taken in Korea. Some will agree and others will not. But to apply this type of content has to be available for several players or they would not accept to apply it.

2) The game is not getting easier. You should know very well that R.O.H.A.N is a type of game considered for Hardcore Gamers. We are in a transition period for new updates, it is normal that some have that feeling.

3) We currently have complaints of all kinds of players, from the most casual to the most hardcore. We try to give challenges and rewards to both. You know very well that all the players that benefited from the PA are veteran players, the new ones that got that are very few. The few that migrated from Origin are complaining because we did not give them enough time. They had to start the second season with the veteran players. that's why the migration took place a little before the end of the first PA Season.

4) Currently there are few new players. Many veteran players have wrong conclusions about this. R.O.H.A.N is currently played by 85% of veteran players. Already with this %, you can realize who benefits more from the help we give.

5) Regarding game balance and similar aspects. The development team is working on that, but the fixes in some cases hurt another aspect of the game. That's why we still do not apply those changes.

6) I apologize to veteran players if they really feel affected or offended in a certain way. We have never intended to harm our veteran players, if actions are taken they are always thought of in our players. I know it is difficult to understand at this time, but be patient.

7) The opinions of the players are diverse. We try to perform balanced actions so that everyone agrees. But we know that that will never happen. We take into account all comments, whether they are good or bad, they always help us to improve.

I know that the GMs have already told you many times that we are working to improve. But what else can I tell you, that is the truth.

Soon we will add more information about new updates. I hope you can give us your constructive criticism. The test times are short, but I will try to take some opinions before applying the contents.

Finally, I thought about creating a Discord channel or something similar so that you can express your opinion more easily and we can register it. This channel would be for people who are really interested in helping to improve Rohan.

I know it's a lot to ask but try to avoid insults or similar things. Remember that GMs are also people and workers. And generally they are not responsible for the actions taken, they only transmit the feedback and try to help the players.

I am one of those in charge of the changes that apply in Rohan. I know I have not been very present during the year because we had to make some internal changes. But I will try to be more present.

You can tell me what you think about the idea of having a channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose. I await your responses.

Thank you,

Best regards
    PM Albreiker
    TLDR: Fake news.

But in all seriousness there is a "channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose".

Want to fix this game? give me 1 day in charge 24 hours and game is 100% fixed.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    TLDR: Fake news.

But in all seriousness there is a "channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose".

Want to fix this game? give me 1 day in charge 24 hours and game is 100% fixed.
    Well, that's your opinion and I respect it. I hope we have constructive opinions from other users. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Why the F$#@ would I spend around 5k rps a month on IM stuff for less than 2 hrs pvp a day? Sorry that aint me when the gap was closer there were more people around pvping having huge pvps where I gotta pop scrolls twice and its still not over. The gap got wider and wider and the population dropped rapidly followed by mad desperation tactics of farming venges to kill people when they are sleeping. Srsly? like many I used to set alarm clock to get up and do a ruler pvp at 4:00 AM I even did a ruler pvp on new years eve one year the time was like 2:00 AM! Thats the power this game USED to have over me (and many others), it had control over our lives but now I could be on 24 hours a day full IM and only get 45 minutes of pvp OUTSIDE of power arena.
    AMEN

/10char
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Soon most of the veterans will gonna quit that I personally will be one of them, I simply don't want to see the money wasted over time to obtain all the things and currently others have everything for free.
    There are too many buks acquitted, to listen to banality!
    Why would I waste my time/money to play in continuation and the next year or in a few, to be disappointed again because others will get everything for free, everything we do in a year, two or three.
    I don't see any sense to lose everything with this game in continuation and all the work becomes ruined, there is no safety for all time and money we waste with game.
    Continue with those whom you have granted them advance, it's time for veterans to withdraw from this joke and there are many other games that await us.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

My advices Albreiker:
    First ban "sunnyangel" from forum this creature gona die here haha

2. See what was game "Rohanopoly" before people love it... prizes can be stupid but making them conect evry day and look in game that will menage them get changes well.

3. Changes geting well! Yestarday i cant enter in power arena that mean full with conection and active players.Alot indo players and old USA comes play again becouse of changes that mean they are good... stess become of hardcore grinding for titles quest lvl +50. You can not make quest farming 1 year for title with max gear and 1 month later make it useless people will not respect that.So make its easyer put quest items ingame rouletes (we have many) like proofs and pet adoption tickets that will stimulate players joining evry day.
    4. update ingame games nobody need old boss drop anymore when you enter elemental dungeon you see useless prizes... also make possible to we win them lol
    (here sunnyangel will start with % math go off lamer)
    5. You doing well with events!! Keep runing 300-400% exp and duble drop in weekends will stimulate players who didnt get +50 to play, alot are rage quit cos all them friends had +50 and they harcore leveling get +45 cos they have life and work and spended alot $ for leveling just dont have time to enter in PA. idk if you know but +45 ~~ 50 level is verry hard to obtain. Alot players change in class dhan predator just to get title quests and go back in their favorite class.
    So this is my test results lets haters go na hate me now say somthing for my english please haha

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    My advices Albreiker:
    First ban "sunnyangel" from forum this creature gona die here haha

2. See what was game "Rohanopoly" before people love it... prizes can be stupid but making them conect evry day and look in game that will menage them get changes well.

3. Changes geting well! Yestarday i cant enter in power arena that mean full with conection and active players.Alot indo players and old USA comes play again becouse of changes that mean they are good... stess become of hardcore grinding for titles quest lvl +50. You can not make quest farming 1 year for title with max gear and 1 month later make it useless people will not respect that.So make its easyer put quest items ingame rouletes (we have many) like proofs and pet adoption tickets that will stimulate players joining evry day.
    4. update ingame games nobody need old boss drop anymore when you enter elemental dungeon you see useless prizes... also make possible to we win them lol
    (here sunnyangel will start with % math go off lamer)
    5. You doing well with events!! Keep runing 300-400% exp and duble drop in weekends will stimulate players who didnt get +50 to play, alot are rage quit cos all them friends had +50 and they harcore leveling get +45 cos they have life and work and spended alot $ for leveling just dont have time to enter in PA. idk if you know but +45 ~~ 50 level is verry hard to obtain. Alot players change in class dhan predator just to get title quests and go back in their favorite class.
    So this is my test results lets haters go na hate me now say somthing for my english please haha
    Angry bg n0b dont trust me? :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I don't think anyone would disagree. But there is a big difference between make it easier and give it free. And I agree, what does it matter to add more levels if nearly no one has reach out max the way it is now, right?! But maps and boost exp, what does it matter? If you don't have a predator it is just waste of effort even to put the HK.

Number 2? It's not getting easier? What's hard in Rohan? Yes, it was hard at some point when you had to forge your stuff. Now just buy a opaniel set and hope it doesn't get nerfed or useless with updates.

3) "You know very well that all the players that benefited from the PA are veteran players" Yea, I don't think that accurate, can be old player, old account, doesn't mean much tho, how come so many +50 get 1 shot by AOE? Veterans without upg... You can put 10 inter dung daily, it won't change the fact these people don't have weapons.

4) Not gonna awnser to that, but I got the feeling that you can't say anything else as a Playwith employee.

Just do a test server and let us play !!! Or you can say more stuff like the onyx set pvp/pve defense... And let us argue about whatever comes, I get it's your job, but you don't need to do it alone I guess.

6) I believe that and I understand. That doesn't change much tho, moral yes, daily, meh, I keep getting to make my schedule to make in time to PA right?

And I apologize aswell if sometimes the way we put things here is offensive, I don't mean to be mean (well, can only talk by me but...). It's just too much irony, I can't help myself the way I write after I read some PR texts.

I'd like a discord. But you gotta keep talking to us like you're doing now, giving us the real talk, what is being said, what is changing and what does needs to be changed, I'm not saying that you will, but I'll say it anyway, you can't expect to us to keep giving you all. Come on, you (playwith) done google forms before, do polls there. Do you even have social media analyst taking notes to our comment section or support tickets?

Also, gonna try say something without being rude, you want new players? You want them to get fair with 'veterans'? How do you expect them to do something with opaniel weapon, you can't survive mobs... lmfao, took me over a year playing this game to get a upg weapon, took me almost 2 to get 115+46.

Extra:
    Haha, I have a clue why you need +50 characters in game and if I'm close to right, it will be just useless to all this +50 players.
    They can't survive Sunken Sanctuary and you need a full party with end game gear to survive Superior Elemental Dungeon.

Still want crashey valley and survival arena back ^.^
    Last edited by googsonline; 06-12-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello Rohanians!

Thank you,

Best regards
    PM Albreiker
    I really need to hear some clarification about that one. (sorry, this will get tl;dr)

Extending levels??!! What exactly do you mean by that? Is 115 +50 (aka lvl 165) not enough of a cap? As it stands today it is not possible to hit that level without using a Hunter Kit (aka LEGAL PAY-ME BOTTING) 24/7 for months on end. And you want to extend that even higher? What is wrong with you guys. The reason I ask this is because I live out there in the wild. I see that players out there are most interested in playing servers (at least in the short term) capped at lvl 99 and classic Rohan features. None of that mess Trinity and no Heroic Power as you guys have defined it. At least for the short term. After a while those servers end up raising level caps and tweaking the Heroic power to make things more balanced. That is because in that world there is no new content to keep them from being bored to tears. Also there are no exchange markets - something that has always been popular here in the official game. So you guys need to understand why most of the players outside of the official server are so interested in those old legacy features. It can be summed up in one word:

Balance

That is the magic word. That is why those hundreds of players are playing out there rather than here. They have visited here and seen for themselves when the best geared players have 300,000+ of health points, yet are still one/two-shotted by players hitting them with up to a 1,500,000 damage points. Does anyone really blame those player for simply walking away from here and play a server that is at least halfway balanced ? (no those private servers are not fully balanced, but at least a player that is not rich can compete there with those that are actually contributing their money) The official International Rohan has left that balance behind when they had the misguided idea that they should sell players weapons that are far more powerful than anything that can be made in-game. YNK Interactive, and afterward Playwith Interactive (something I collectively refer to as PWYNKi) not only in a single day destroyed the efforts of their players to sell the weapons they spent huge amounts of RPs to create by releasing even stronger weapons that they had n o hope in competing against. They got 100% disgusted and left - taking their future donations with them only to give that income to someone else.

Well as the saying goes: You can't put the egg back into the shell. I get and understand that. You have to live with decisions that were made for better or worse. Yes I get it. This is not a private server where you simply remove these enhanced "pay me" goods without alienating your players. PlayWith Interactive must show profits to its parent company even in the face of a shrinking population. It is not easy luring back players that left because of those decisions made long ago. I am not sure you will ever get them back. Just as I am sure that I doubt I will ever play here full time again.

I'm really not trying to be completely negative here. You guys have done some things that did help to relieve that balance issue. Removing the ability to buff others is a big plus (I only wish you would have left Almighty self-buff only as well). It was one idea I carped about some what and even sent in a ticket to one of your L2 GMs containing that idea. Capping the damage drop is another plus, even if I was one of the ones you 'fixed' with it and not being something I would have suggested. It does make those semi-immortal players possible to compete against with other than a couple select classes. The addition of end-game level dungeons and content is another big plus. That is content that does not exist in those outside servers. And end-game players need something to do beyond killing / being killed by the same players back and forth over and over again. I do appreciate the attempt to get back to "legacy" Rohan with Rohan Origin, but I am afraid you guys have done so in a way as to make the game totally unrecognizable to those legacy game players who were lookikng for that old-school balance.

My biggest complaint though is Trinity and it has been almost from the time it was released. That to me is the biggest mess you guys have ever done. Even though there were already a means in this game architecture to add another race in a 100% integrated way, you have:
    1. Created a race that cannot use the armor or weapons of any other race. A slap in the face to the guys that have created their godly armor but can't use it in the newest race.
    2. Cannot be bought and sold on the Exchange market. Because of that quirky Arrendal, it is not possible to separate it from the character so the whole character can't be sold.
    3. Does not have the ability to swap weapons as needs change. PvP and PvE have different needs as far as weapons go. Veteran players keep more than one weapon for use depending on their circumstances. The need to "Transmute" the arrendal with specific characteristics (which always destroys the of the original weapon in the end) makes them a "set it and you are stuck with it" weapon. Useless!!
    4. Are sex-locked to be female. What if I don't want to play a female Trinity toon? First I have to pick a lolly Mer and when I hit lvl 51 I have to transform into a floating set of boobs. No Thanks!
    5. Do not level in the same way as any other race. Sitting in the starting area until lvl 51??!! So much for the joy of partying with friends in Akhma Cave to level!

In short Trinity was cobbled together and hacked into the game with chewing gum and duck tape (not duct tape - that is useful!). And that lack of integration shows.

You did ask for input. I am truly sorry if 80% of it is negative, but this game has been sliding deeper and deeper into a deep hole for the last 6 years. I truly wish I could offer more positive comments, but those have dried up and blew away over the 10 years I have been around this game. I felt you needed to know why.

While I have written all of this I know that it will be 100% disregarded as any other time I have tried to give you guys input on how to improve this game. I am sure this will be pretty much ignored as some old fart grumping and griping as well. Do with it what you will.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-12-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Whoever plays at Isen definitely knows me the creator of the guild called Symmetrisch and also a player who in the last 2 years I spent time working for what I have time and even a large amount of money all the time. In recent months Symmetrisch had Murder Remission running 24/7, not to mention the investments made on Minds & Body Stones, Hunter Kits, Skills 7s, Patters to grow +4x, investments made to gain top vip items, but nowadays all these are wasting, all work and investment in k $ no longer matter. Some players of an unsuccessful prototype of rohan called ORIGIN come and integrate at the same level with us without any problems, even more with this migration taking place, players who were already among us they took advantage on rewards receiving opaniels for free (there was not much effort to do, just to get a character max lvl in last month). There are many things to say but I just retired saying: Good Job YNK!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.