+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    RFB can't be compared with a private due to costs which some players have paid and others have received almost for free the same possibilities.
    Over the years we were the ones who paid amounts to craft for example Opaniels armors and weapons and now it's full Exchange Market with them obtained for free.

I see the number of players bigger than before only during the hours when the Power Arena is held then the maps are just as empty.
    We sent a lot of opinions over which you have gone without taking them into account (not even some new costumes).

About the armor called Onyx I already sent a ticket in which I have specified as it is Transcended would need some changes to balance a little, implementation at set effect 15/20% PvP Defense it would rehabilitate things.
    Hello D4rius,

I agree with you, we are looking for alternatives to improve Rohan's situation. I think it would be worse not to try anything to improve the population.
    The change will not be quick, we hope that at some point you can already notice the change and see more players on several maps.

As for the Onyx. We could probably consider 10% or 15%. It's something that I still have to consult with the development team.
    The idea was that the onyx set is more focused on the PVE (Farm) and that the opaniel is more for PVP. We need to see more opinions about it.
    That is why we try to provide facilities to obtain these opaniel set and players can participate in pvp in a more competitive way.

In Jainus you can get the chimera of the Time Jewel Box. In Isen it is a bit easier due to the conditions that this server has.
    I think that with Opaniel you can not play a lot to get the best benefits for each job. For that it is good to have the feedback of the users. But for pvp it is a good option.
    In isen I think there was not much problem with this set. Was in Jainus that generated this debate.

I hope I have helped you with some of your doubts.

Best regards
    GM Albreiker

Hi i dont think this is fair i work then 1st PA is and sleep then 2nd Pa is.but im 24/7 on hk and i dont lvl so this xp pouches is not fair i play more than mostly people in rohan.

Gm, did u think this is fair...!! Wasting time and pack,s scroll,s play 24/7 with those play only pa getting same lvl,,, bad bad bad game
    Last edited by bakrul; 06-09-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    A moment of silence for yall wasting time grinding 24/7 like crazy,
    while i was enjoying summer, doing a few clicks to reach +50
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3
    Couldn't agree more.. hahaha
    disaster to those who grind 24/7...
    GM sad its for the best.. lest see if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello D4rius,

I agree with you, we are looking for alternatives to improve Rohan's situation. I think it would be worse not to try anything to improve the population.
    The change will not be quick, we hope that at some point you can already notice the change and see more players on several maps.

As for the Onyx. We could probably consider 10% or 15%. It's something that I still have to consult with the development team.
    The idea was that the onyx set is more focused on the PVE (Farm) and that the opaniel is more for PVP. We need to see more opinions about it.
    That is why we try to provide facilities to obtain these opaniel set and players can participate in pvp in a more competitive way.

In Jainus you can get the chimera of the Time Jewel Box. In Isen it is a bit easier due to the conditions that this server has.
    I think that with Opaniel you can not play a lot to get the best benefits for each job. For that it is good to have the feedback of the users. But for pvp it is a good option.
    In isen I think there was not much problem with this set. Was in Jainus that generated this debate.

Best regards
    GM Albreiker
    Why did you put a socket armor as PvP one? I simply refuse the idea to pay weekly for those 200 stones from Item Mall and I prefer to use my Onyx set which is Transcended and +15 and has 150 STr per pcs almost the equivalent to 200 stones. And that's what I was saying that an improvement of 15/20% PvP defense will make it more balance for those who refuse to pay for 200 stones, also can't be an armor with such status (Onyx) called an armor for Pve. Many since the announcement posted on the forum, have started to grow characters in Origins never playing before and they got what they wanted (Opaniels for free) always on such rewards maneuvers and cheats have been made against you...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Serf
    "In isen I think there was not much problem with this set."

yea, you need to have players there to complain about something QQ

Well, I've told several times over tickets, facebook... You guys need to adjust the drop rates for transcended stones... so people might go farm for them. It's not complicated to fix it, myself personally already gave loads of solutions and I bet several player also did. It's kind offensive when you say you need time to fix since we're sending ticket over YEARS!!!

Btw, if something, you killed maps population in everyway, you just removed the only thing people would care to get on maps that was Shiny Stones by giving it almost "free" on hunting bonus and now you just gave them levels over 1 click. You might aswell put Proofs to drop in maps and gear them up (guess pendants and crones spam did that already) lmao, kill it all at once plx

Also if not killing it, if you add new lvls without adding new quests (with great prizes, exp, or don't even bother adding 0.0001% quest rewards), new mobs, balancing maps (adding new dung also), adding new hero skill or and ultimate, don't even bother to add these levels so soon, you can wait 3 months so you get max level with 1 click again haha. Events by GM in game should get balanced too, some rewards are just not worth 20-30 minutes of our time, that if the GM doesn't find any connection problems as we all do. When you're fixing lag at binds, doesn't matter what bind you port, you get lag... this is a problem people ask to be fixed since 2008. Or coliseum bugs, summon 9382983 mobs, lag everyone and some players can't attack the mobs. Guess so many things to be fix before these balance, a game so old with so many lags, it's impressive I still do actually care to play lol

Not even gonna start on class balance, should I? Why bother right, if you're not a dhan you can't even kill mobs in mirror maps or in intermediate dungeon. But why bother leveling right, just wait 3 months and boom, 1 click exp boost haha.

It's so offensive the way things are going to old players. To give chance to new players is ok, to give it all ready and pretty it's just... can't find a word which is not offensive. But you can get the idea. I'm still not finished. Have you ever gave any note about crashey valley? what about survivel arena? Did you know that was the most fun thing in game? Everyone log for it, people actually cared about those, you just removed lol
    And what about the time for TSB? Can't you see it's in the middle of night to south america and europe and it's not good time for asians too, it's so mess up. I've told in ticket before, just check the time server has most players online and put the TSB at that time, you don't help putting TSB 2-3 am south america, 5-7 am europe time lol

Also this mobs moving in power arena, it's pretty easy to pull it to team zone and kill it there so other teams can't go there without getting shota by patrols hahahaha, but i couldn't care less about that, PA it's just time to semi afk and get rewards in 3 months, either way, isn't pretty the way things are going. But all of that in my opinion, probably overrated it.

Please, if I'm wrong, let me know, I put so many points, I'm human, probably got the wrong idea of something.

^.^
    Terrified, mortified, petrified, stupefied by you!
    Patrol Killer, math magician, political mind.
    -Astr0naut

Quote Originally Posted by eckimz View Post
    "In isen I think there was not much problem with this set."

yea, you need to have players there to complain about something QQ

Well, I've told several times over tickets, facebook... You guys need to adjust the drop rates for transcended stones... so people might go farm for them. It's not complicated to fix it, myself personally already gave loads of solutions and I bet several player also did. It's kind offensive when you say you need time to fix since we're sending ticket over YEARS!!!

Btw, if something, you killed maps population in everyway, you just removed the only thing people would care to get on maps that was Shiny Stones by giving it almost "free" on hunting bonus and now you just gave them levels over 1 click. You might aswell put Proofs to drop in maps and gear them up (guess pendants and crones spam did that already) lmao, kill it all at once plx

Also if not killing it, if you add new lvls without adding new quests (with great prizes, exp, or don't even bother adding 0.0001% quest rewards), new mobs, balancing maps (adding new dung also), adding new hero skill or and ultimate, don't even bother to add these levels so soon, you can wait 3 months so you get max level with 1 click again haha. Events by GM in game should get balanced too, some rewards are just not worth 20-30 minutes of our time, that if the GM doesn't find any connection problems as we all do. When you're fixing lag at binds, doesn't matter what bind you port, you get lag... this is a problem people ask to be fixed since 2008. Or coliseum bugs, summon 9382983 mobs, lag everyone and some players can't attack the mobs. Guess so many things to be fix before these balance, a game so old with so many lags, it's impressive I still do actually care to play lol

Not even gonna start on class balance, should I? Why bother right, if you're not a dhan you can't even kill mobs in mirror maps or in intermediate dungeon. But why bother leveling right, just wait 3 months and boom, 1 click exp boost haha.

It's so offensive the way things are going to old players. To give chance to new players is ok, to give it all ready and pretty it's just... can't find a word which is not offensive. But you can get the idea. I'm still not finished. Have you ever gave any note about crashey valley? what about survivel arena? Did you know that was the most fun thing in game? Everyone log for it, people actually cared about those, you just removed lol
    And what about the time for TSB? Can't you see it's in the middle of night to south america and europe and it's not good time for asians too, it's so mess up. I've told in ticket before, just check the time server has most players online and put the TSB at that time, you don't help putting TSB 2-3 am south america, 5-7 am europe time lol

Also this mobs moving in power arena, it's pretty easy to pull it to team zone and kill it there so other teams can't go there without getting shota by patrols hahahaha, but i couldn't care less about that, PA it's just time to semi afk and get rewards in 3 months, either way, isn't pretty the way things are going. But all of that in my opinion, probably overrated it.

Please, if I'm wrong, let me know, I put so many points, I'm human, probably got the wrong idea of something.

^.^
    My opinion about these truths is that I can't add anything to what you wrote and you're absolutely right!

/in 3 months
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello D4rius,

Best regards
    GM Albreiker
    Want to fix the game? you gonna have to close the gap between free player and paying player.

Let me take you into a time machine back to the ye-olden days of rohan a time before epic weapons.

A fennatis ray with over 50% melee costed literally the same price as an epic weapon (20+k rps), the parts to make that weapon? those were about 5k for the 2 rarer ones (dual head hammer and silver wing sledge) with the cheaper blessed hammer and ferric maul costing around 2.5k each. A 30-35 int ring? that was like 1k-900 rps.
    30-35 int ears/eyes? those were about 8k rps each.
    4x 51 IPV? those were 5k each.
    Lets make this pre fused pets so a speedy hawk lvl 3 was 9k rps a bear lvl 3 was a safe 5k by comparison.
    Oh and templar nerf didnt exist yet so lets add another 10k for a 50+ magic attack buff staff.

The endgame pvp templar budget = 75000 rps or $750 (or ~7180 rps if you forged your own mace assuming you make it in 1st try)

The budget templar would have either a 45-49% melee mace (forged for around 6k rps)
    25 ish int eyes/ears at 1200 rps each
    4x 40 IPV (V+3) at around 3k each or they went for 32s/41s (IV) for around 2k-3k each
    fed his own bear to lvl 2
    a 40-49% magic buff staff from either the tier 4 or tier 5 costing around 4k rps.

Total: 12400 rps or $124

This is assuming that you only spent money not selling anything from the EM which would offset a lot of this price.

Even with a difference of 62600 rps the budget templar is capable of killing the endgame pvp templar because the survivability is about the same. Sure the endgame pvp templar has a stronger magic barrier and hits harder but one mistake and the budget templar can come out on top. (Blunt gets debuffed, you reflect a stun and his reflect then expires etc.)

Since then we have widened that gap considerably.

Epic weapons giving 100% hp
    Upgrade weapons giving out over 50% dd not to mention tons of HP and accuracy.
    Stronger boss drops, costumes, talismans giving out all stats and pure attack.
    Twin sister accessories giving +300 to one stat for 2 acc slots.
    Higher lvl mobs means higher lvl stats time to bust out the 42 stat eyes/ears not to mention blindfold of sealing.
    Chimera weapons/armor/eyes/ears
    Tali/ferkhan/opaniel gears
    Onyx gears
    +18 insurgents
    Reinforced boss drops +18 boss drops
    Title system
    Conq lvl system
    Transcendence system
    Transcendence system 2.0
    Trans titles

The list goes on and on but the point is that most of these updates widened the gap instead of closing it. A paying player shouldnt be 50% or more stronger than your mid-low end players but now they are too comfortable with that ratio.

I said it before and I will say it again start giving people what they want and the game will be fixed, hell you might even get me to log back in.

1: Bring back the 300% forge/refine/reinforcement rate. It sounds like a lot but having experienced this rate here (because the ran server did have this before they merged) it isnt easy as cake to make a +18 ring in fact it took me 20 tries to make a ring +12 which was then boosted to 18 in an event.

2: Bring back good events. Bring back the event server, bring back events with good rewards and watch as people flock back in to play. I won many events probably more events than any player who plays this game and I can tell you after the exchange market died events were my bread and butter for survival.

3: Create items to close the gap between the stronger players and the weaker players. I have made 100 different ways to make a "free upgrade weapon" that isnt a slap in the face to the people who paid cash for theirs but is strong enough to put up a fight if you are ok with being weaker still. The weapon is the big one for me right now, rings got a fix with hunting bonus and reinforcement tickets from events and armor has never been a problem in this game ASIDE FROM +200 stat spirit stones in crafted armors but I dont think many people are gonna be using those nowadays.

I will tell you the biggest reason why I stopped playing rohan even though I was close to the top, the pvp died down real fast and it no longer became worth it.

Why the F$#@ would I spend around 5k rps a month on IM stuff for less than 2 hrs pvp a day? Sorry that aint me when the gap was closer there were more people around pvping having huge pvps where I gotta pop scrolls twice and its still not over. The gap got wider and wider and the population dropped rapidly followed by mad desperation tactics of farming venges to kill people when they are sleeping. Srsly? like many I used to set alarm clock to get up and do a ruler pvp at 4:00 AM I even did a ruler pvp on new years eve one year the time was like 2:00 AM! Thats the power this game USED to have over me (and many others), it had control over our lives but now I could be on 24 hours a day full IM and only get 45 minutes of pvp OUTSIDE of power arena.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 06-09-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Want to fix the game? you gonna have to close the gap between free player and paying player.

Why the F$#@ would I spend around 5k rps a month on IM stuff for less than 2 hrs pvp a day? Sorry that aint me when the gap was closer there were more people around pvping having huge pvps where I gotta pop scrolls twice and its still not over. The gap got wider and wider and the population dropped rapidly followed by mad desperation tactics of farming venges to kill people when they are sleeping. Srsly? like many I used to set alarm clock to get up and do a ruler pvp at 4:00 AM I even did a ruler pvp on new years eve one year the time was like 2:00 AM! Thats the power this game USED to have over me (and many others), it had control over our lives but now I could be on 24 hours a day full IM and only get 45 minutes of pvp OUTSIDE of power arena.

The mighty Latvala brought hours of high end PVP's with his amazing DFFS 1 shots

Today I'd be so glad with "Greeting Rohanians, we heard your complain, we're working on a solution." srly, just for moral

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast