+ Reply to Thread

Can you +5 a ring safely without abradments?

I'm just wondering if it's like the + you can do to non crafted weapons? Or do I need to use an abradement stone each time I use an ars, irregardless of the type of ars? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    I'm just wondering if it's like the + you can do to non crafted weapons? Or do I need to use an abradement stone each time I use an ars, irregardless of the type of ars? Thanks.
    it doesn't what lvl of enhancement want to, when it fails boom! it turn into smoke..

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. No wonder ppl use the VI most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. No wonder ppl use the VI most of the time.
    VI abradent? the only abradents you use are "deluxe" or "enhancement abradent"

if you meant VI stones it doesnt matter what stone you use same probability.

If I have a crafted item thats +3 and I use a +3 stone on it that is the same probability as you making a +0 ring +6. This is because rates are based on "reinforcement goal" not hardwired into the stones themselves.

PS: The deluxe stone's 20% boost is a base rate increase which means its literally fractions of a percent of an increase over the enhancement abradent.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thanks for the added info. I did not know that +3 and +3 had same probability as a 0 to +6. I figured ppl would just try to +6 each time as if it were a random success rate, like refine.