+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redart2nd View Post
    Blessed diamond or lvl 6 pet please...
    for 200 hours or more..

^^
    Thankyouu~

We appreciate your suggestion and we are going to make a report about it. Anyway, know that BPD or level 6 pets are very rare items so it must be discuseed with the team first. Once we have new about it, we will let you know and all the players

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello Guntor

We apologize for the misunderstanding. Know that we have corrected the date. Now you can see the real dates in the post.

Seal Online Team
    The prize will be sent at July 1st. ????????????????????

Need to wait for a month to get Aloha Permanent Costume ???

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Hi GM

My Gratitude :

Thank you for give us new Event, which we don't have to spend RPS.. just online and we get some rewards..

My View :
    What i want actually say..
    This Event is good but Rewards still not good.

My Suspicious
    On my point you re throwing a bait to catch big fish.
    1. Almost all Rewards are item mall, we cant sell it because we need premium kiosk. So you believe more of us will open Premium Kiosk.
    2. Rps event for 2000 Rps get free permanent Costum
    On my view, theres probability and indirect Invitation to spend more than 2000 since players will be pulled to open golden chest/Grabit/Etc.. so this free costume is bait to invite people buy golden chest key or another item mal.

My Experience
    If we compare with another event in the past..
    2 years ago Rewards were black dragon eggs and tail whisp,
    Last year Rewards are tail whisp and abysmal Egg

No premium Kiosk was needed for those reward and they have good functions in game..

My Suggestion
    Please for next Event do some research from new and from veteran players, what kind of reward should be given..

I know this game based on pay to win not free to play..
    But the 1st mission from seal 3 years ago was "Your Choice" that mean we can spend RPS or do the game think like "grinding " or joining event.. the chance to get good item with or without spending was like 60 tp 40..

Nowadays this concept become very blurry, if i can say the chance is like 80 to 20..

Your Daily event are quite amusing but we need Weekely or Monthly Event or Weekend Event..

I hope this event not made to distract us from redeem code issue..
    Some of them have used they redeem code really well, move golden chest key to another char and spend it all , they got Free very rare BraceletDragon and some Fly Black Dragon..

Coz i doubt how you can deal GCK and Game Master Piyagra and Rascal Rabbit Baloon that i dont see your exact answer for this 3..
    For Better Seal Online
    Hello Veramonte,

Thank you for taking your time to send your opinion and suggestions. I really always appreciate that, help us to improve and bring what community needs. After all, this is our focus here

I would like to clarify that all the cash items obtained through the event besides the dyes cannot be traded because as you know, many players always try to abuse every event we make for the community just as happens with the codes. Right now the team is focusing on solving this with the players since we cannot just erase all the items. Our focus here was first erase all the items that were not moved. For the others every case is different and must be investigated to not disturb our players.

As for the Rps spend, I can ensure this was not the real intention. We simply want to please our players since you may like to get a thematic costume for this summer. You know that not everyone can afford to spend their RPs exclusively on a costume, so the intention is that you can buy your monthly supplies and win a nice costume at the same time.

And last, for the event prizes, we consider that is fair enough since there is a difference between the playtime for each event. This time, event is focused for all players to achieve the top with 200 hours, different from the 350 hours for the last event in the same period that was more "hard" to reach.

So my question for everyone is, do you prefer hardcore events with better prizes or reachable events with medium prizes? Let me know ^^

Oh and by the way, this is not the only event for this summer! Next month we celebrate Seal Anniversary and we prepared fun stuff that everyone can participate ^^!

I really hope I could help with your suspects .

And, of course, we will take your feedback into account for future events.

If you have any other question, let us know, we are here so serve you guys .

Have a good weekend!

Love Seal^^

Quote Originally Posted by aldhion View Post
    for spending RPs reward, if i spend 4000 RPs in one account, how many Aloha Permanent Costume will i get?
    Hey aldhion,

To participate and get your costume, the top is 2000 Rps, the prize for this event is not cumulative, which means that you can’t get it more than once.
    Regards!

Love Seal^^

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Veramonte,

Thank you for taking your time to send your opinion and suggestions. I really always appreciate that, help us to improve and bring what community needs. After all, this is our focus here

I would like to clarify that all the cash items obtained through the event besides the dyes cannot be traded because as you know, many players always try to abuse every event we make for the community just as happens with the codes. Right now the team is focusing on solving this with the players since we cannot just erase all the items. Our focus here was first erase all the items that were not moved. For the others every case is different and must be investigated to not disturb our players.

As for the Rps spend, I can ensure this was not the real intention. We simply want to please our players since you may like to get a thematic costume for this summer. You know that not everyone can afford to spend their RPs exclusively on a costume, so the intention is that you can buy your monthly supplies and win a nice costume at the same time.

And last, for the event prizes, we consider that is fair enough since there is a difference between the playtime for each event. This time, event is focused for all players to achieve the top with 200 hours, different from the 350 hours for the last event in the same period that was more "hard" to reach.

So my question for everyone is, do you prefer hardcore events with better prizes or reachable events with medium prizes? Let me know ^^

Oh and by the way, this is not the only event for this summer! Next month we celebrate Seal Anniversary and we prepared fun stuff that everyone can participate ^^!

Have a good weekend!

Love Seal^^

Of course we love to have hardcore event to better prize with some guarantee medium prize to those who cant finish the event.
    (Please by hardcore event it's not spend RPs, anything but that ..)

Hello Veramonte,

Have a good weekend!

Love Seal^^

Thnx For Explanation and Information..
    This untradeable system is a really good idea..

Im glad i still play seal until now..

I prefer Hardcore Event, with or Without Untradeable Reward..

For All Player who read this Forum please give GM team our opinion

1.HARDCORE EVENT with Better Rewards
    Or
    2.FUN EVENT with normal Rewards

Please tell GM your Opinion

Thnx

Let me also write Indonesia Version:

Hayo kita Beri masukan ke GM.. kalian mau

1.EVENT Sulit dengan Hadiah Spesial
    Atau
    2.Event Santai dengan hadiah menarik

Tulis keinginan kalian dengan menekan tombol Reply dan menulis angka 1 atau 2.

Hello Veramonte,

Have a good weekend!

Love Seal^^

I choose HARDCORE EVENT with Better prizes,
    Better prizes for better seal. Haha..

Anyway we already spend so much Rps for this game,
    so why not choose hardcore event ?

Hello Veramonte,

Have a good weekend!

Love Seal^^

i frankly choose normal quest with normal prize , its not because i dont like great stuff
    but if everybody got the rare item it will become not rare anymore just keep the game like this

rather than making great event you should fix the server first as you know now cheaters become more and more agresive , once i saw mage on tree elementdungeon hunting veryveryfast in just a blink he can wipe all monster in the tree element dungeon , i saw it arround 12 pm in indonesian GMT+7 but i forgot the day

Sorry for OOT but Thank you all staff for the event , this is the event we need

Quote Originally Posted by NardNards View Post
    i frankly choose normal quest with normal prize , its not because i dont like great stuff
    but if everybody got the rare item it will become not rare anymore just keep the game like this

rather than making great event you should fix the server first as you know now cheaters become more and more agresive , once i saw mage on tree elementdungeon hunting veryveryfast in just a blink he can wipe all monster in the tree element dungeon , i saw it arround 12 pm in indonesian GMT+7 but i forgot the day

Sorry for OOT but Thank you all staff for the event , this is the event we need

Hello Nard

We really appreciate your will to help us improving the game. Know that we are working against cheaters everyday. On the other side, we are preparing some new things for the upcoming maintenance. So please stay tuned to our facebook fan page and also the forums to get news as soon as they are released.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post

Hello Nard

We really appreciate your will to help us improving the game. Know that we are working against cheaters everyday. On the other side, we are preparing some new things for the upcoming maintenance. So please stay tuned to our facebook fan page and also the forums to get news as soon as they are released.

Seal Online Team
    OMG

you answered this yesterday but didn't answer any question about the Redeem code EXPLOIT

is that issue not important?

Players are waiting for the following information from you guys but you look like don't care at all