+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Exclamation Redeem code EXPLOIT

For almost a month, some players exploit the redeem code they get from the event.

Exploiters get BPD/BD non stop like picking a fruit on trees.
    +12 gears flood nonstop on market.
    Pets price downgrade drastically.

Players keep sending tickets for weeks now but receiving the same reply.
    "Under Investigation"

Today, bomb explode. TRUTH comes out.

So what will happen now to those items that used the exploit bpd's?
    Those accounts that claim multiple redeem code already earned a lot for a month.

I wont ask for compensation as the damage has been done already.
    I ask you to PERMANENTLY BLOCKED those accounts that exploit this bug!.

Hello Elektrablaze

Please know that the investigation was already ongoing and we have this under control. Anyway, we are still tracking all the players who took advantage of this and of course, actions will be taken.
    Once we have news regarding this issue, we will let you know about this and the results of the same.
    Know that all the responsibles of this issue will be banned and the items involved will return to their original state.
    We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Seal Online Team

Hope this is not a drama...

Ban for 7 days because of first violation and Playwith will watch those offenders closely should they violate redeem code exploit again.... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello Elektrablaze

Please know that the investigation was already ongoing and we have this under control. Anyway, we are still tracking all the players who took advantage of this and of course, actions will be taken.
    Once we have news regarding this issue, we will let you know about this and the results of the same.
    Know that all the responsibles of this issue will be banned and the items involved will return to their original state.
    We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Seal Online Team
    Its a big issue
    My Questions are
    1.If the item already sold in Kiosk , how you return it into original state? Will you sent us the cegel back?
    2.let say i have good option item with status xg+7, then i traded with +12 xg item + some good cegel.. what happen to me, will i get my xg+7 again? Or u will return my XG12 into original state?
    And what kind of original State? +0/+7/ Xg/Normal
    3.Im sure they got hundreds of GM piyagra, golden chest key , rascal baloon.. they will play it or sell it or feed it into pet.. they already got many cegel from it.. how will you react?
    4.from reward there's lot of pet, what happened now if they already evo the pets and change it into fox fire kitsune, or golden light wyrm or another rare type?

For last event i worked really hard..

But now it seems totally useless..

How many cegel this player already got..
    Around 400Billion Cegel..

Quote Originally Posted by IndoValhalla View Post
    Ban for 7 days because of first violation and Playwith will watch those offenders closely should they violate redeem code exploit again.... ???
    Hey IndoValhalla : !!
    Those exploiters make the game collapsed. They deserved to get permanently blocked as they exploit the redeem code for 3 weeks.
    Even if its a Game ERROR, the mere fact that they exploit it and fool other players to buy some "goods/stuff" from them is grave offense and misconduct.
    "the end doesn't justify the means". They maybe wise person as they able to know this kind of "unlimited redeem", but the damage they made to the game is irreversible already.

Hi Veramonte

I totally agree with you. The redeem code exploit not only revolves in BPD or Blessed Diamond. There are so many other stuff on that Redeem code that they exploit. Like Balloons and GCK, If they already use all of it and sell whatever they've got from GC and Marble, Its already been irreversible.
    Just like Pet; Before the exploit the pet Mandragora price range to 7-8b, after exploit it was only 2b each.
    BPD price before was around 20-25b or maybe more, correct me if I am wrong, but exploiter sell it for 9-10b (even free for their friends whom share codes with them).
    Exploiters can feed their pet 24/7 with GM-piyagra.
    Exploiters can easily +9 their gears/toys using unlimited blessed diamond and +12 it using BPD then sell to "innocent" buyer.
    They selling "stuffs/good" 24/7 both in Seal Market (elim/lime) and in their social account (line/fb etc) they accepting it RMT or cegel or trade with items is fine also with them as they can easy refine it to xg 12 and sell again to market. The cycle is non-stop.

May 12 server time was my first ticket to GM, begging to investigate the "unlimited" BPD's in game.
    I megaphone some names in the game about the cheat they doing and for sure so many of their friends know it already.
    What they did? those who knows it did nothing and enjoy to exploit the redeem code.
    Now Mr/Ms.IndoValhalla you saying "7" days ban for them? ARE YOU JOKING? or maybe you are one of the exploiters.

Those accounts who redeem multiple code including all the ID's on that IP address should be checked and if they exploit the code they deserved to be PERMANENTLY BLOCKED.

I still have a little faith on GM that they can do "damage control" out of this incident.
    This is an eye-opener for them as well to "LISTEN" to people when they do report something like this and stop replying like robot; "give proof" etc.

Those who buy BPD is all victim too and believes on the lies of certain Hendro/Hardi and friends.
    They deserve to get sued. They deserve a legal penalty out of this exploits.
    We can give GM the real names and address of those exploiters and advise them to SUE them legally and report to the Police as it was a CYBER CRIME.

#keepsafeBOD
    #suetheEXPLOITERS!
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 05-22-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Dear Elektrablaze

You misunderstood my message...

I meant to reply GM's message : "Know that all the responsibles of this issue will be banned and the items involved will return to their original state."

Hope that the action isn't a drama like when I reported cheater last year and the cheater is only blocked or 60 days because of first violation and Playwith will watch the cheater closely should they offend again....

hell yeah!
    ROLLBACK THE SERVER! OR even better, WIPE THE SERVER!
    too many idiots playing the game..
    never consider of any consequences, simple thing as buying cheap items
    these idiots just buy cheap items without any consideration whether the items are hacked or exploited
    simple minded peeps..
    no wonder the country can never grow.. easily manipulated and provoke!

just some idiots always say " wipe the server " balabala

do you really think that is gonna fix this problem?

how many time have they wiped the server? 2 or 3 times? does that work?

wipe server??? how about the money we spent on this game????

use ur brain to think about it

================================================== ====

and for all the playwith crews :

Don't tell us that everything is under control

Do something not just ****ing lie to players who loves this game so much
    Last edited by BoboLin; 05-22-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Hello!

I think there are some misunderstandings here. Everything is under control because:

1. We already have the list of all the accounts involved. (The sanctions will vary depending on how involved they are, we know that there are innocent people involved but we can not allow them to keep those items).

2. When we say that the items return to their previous state, it is because we will do that. Nobody talked about rollback to the server or anything like that. (If you used legal items you should not have any problems)

3. If you bought any item in exchange for cegel, your cegel will be refunded without problems. Again, we can not let you keep those items, but you will not lose anything.

4. People who are trying to harm players or the community by saying nonsense will also be banned for saying unfounded things and creating confusion in the users. The number of users found is not as many as people are thinking.

I ask that you only take into account the official information we give on facebook or in the forum. And if you see a player sending false screenshots or giving unofficial information, report it.

Note: There is no code working. Just as a precaution, do not buy items that come from the codes at the moment, since it could be eliminated if it is not legal.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello!

I think there are some misunderstandings here. Everything is under control because:

2. When we say that the items return to their previous state, it is because we will do that. Nobody talked about rollback to the server or anything like that. (If you used legal items you should not have any problems)

3. If you bought any item in exchange for cegel, your cegel will be refunded without problems. Again, we can not let you keep those items, but you will not lose anything.

I ask that you only take into account the official information we give on facebook or in the forum. And if you see a player sending false screenshots or giving unofficial information, report it.

Note: There is no code working. Just as a precaution, do not buy items that come from the codes at the moment, since it could be eliminated if it is not legal.

Seal Online Team
    what if those innocent players doing trade without cegel i.e:items to items. [legit item to "illegal" item] whats ur solution for that? it happen wayback before the announcement and before some players realize about this issue.

thanks in advnced