+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up How to kill a brilliant idea in 3 steps

1: Only care about money
    2: Don't give a F**K about what people wants/say
    3: Add the good stuff only after the server died

I'm sorry, ok? But on my opinion playwith is nothing but the YNK little brother. Same greediness, the same way ynk f**ked rbf a few years ago.
    What did u expect? You'll do only what you want and the people will keep playing?
    Let me tell you about the people who played origin. Besides the vietnamesse there was a bunch of gold(old players) who came back because of their enthusiasm playing this old but still good game.
    They quit in less than 2 months, most of them went back to private servers.
    I'm sorry but you digged your own grave.
    I hope you're proud of f**king it up, closing the only server that had some potential.

For those who had their account migrated to the rbf. enjoy playing with vargs.

just move on from this game,like i did,uninstaled coz they close migration proces....Bless online coming on 28-30 may
    no way to play rbf and start from 0...

Game enthusiasts could get top quality assistance of this site and folks also can check out several testimonies regarding the service of this distinctive online gaming site. This amazing site also offers a reimbursement guarantee when any sort of hold off happens in the actual delivery. You can check out the website to receive total details concerning swtor buy credits.