+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unhappy Help Starting Game

Okay, I've downloaded and installed the game from 4 different sites now.. Tried going through Ijji Reactor as well. My problem is that Loader.exe will NOT open. I don't get an error or anything, when I tried with Reactor the same problem occured. My PC will show the loading icon for maybe half a second and then nothing happens at all. I can run rohanclient.exe and get to the Login screen but obviously I cannot login because the game has not been updated so it says cannot connect or something like that. Please help me, I really want to play this game. x.x

well my first post is to make sure you have my name on the forums to message me isn't that odd XD goes to show how many of us use facebook

Currently updating his drivers atm, he already had Directx11 installed so I didn't do anything with that...

that is good news on the dx11 but yes the video card drivers are the most important part or you make no use of the new direct x either

Updating did not work sadly Still same problem, no errors or anything x.x;

you mentioned norton on facebook please disable it and try to launch the application as well... i had a virus program that picked up the loader as a virus and wouldn't let me run it unless i turned it off

edit ** actually it called it a trojan** end edit

Tried it before and just tried it again with no luck still. Even tried keeping it disabled while we install and run it with the same problem still happening. ><

here is one further option in hopes it is a configuration issue... can you copy the full rohan client off of another computer to yours and try to launch it to see if does the same(as juvenile as that sounds sometimes configuration files make a world of difference)

We haven't tried that yet, only because it would take like 8hrs to transfer from my PC to his.. We have tried sending him just my Launcher though with him getting the same error.. Gonna try sending him it now to see if it helps.

ok so really here is the thing: video drivers(you have that covered), .NET Framework, DX(you have that covered too), firewall(you covered).... so the idea at the moment is drivers in total check the device manager to make sure that all system peripherals are installed as any of them could lead to this issue as well(covering all bases)