+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    well >.> actually i might be able to do something about that too i have to reinstall on my other computer i could just do a file comparison and zip anything that changes... if that interests you i am willing to do it and post the patches for you? just to see if it works that is?

If you could do that, it would be amazing. Would be nice to finally be able to play with him on here too xD

ok this is going to be a bit extensive.... as the files are mostly adding to gem/gel files so what i can offer is a semi slow download XD i will upload a fully patched client and give a link as soon as it is done .... hopefully no more that 45 mins

wait it will be less than that let me find the panda(usb drive with a rubber panda grip XD) and i have it already zipped minus today's patches

Okay, I'll check every once in a while, thanks a lot! Hopefully we'll be able to play by the end of the night xD

Commoner
    I don't know if this was covered or not, but are you sure you have the most recent version of the game client? Try downloading it directly from the Rohan website here. I know you said you downloaded it from four different sites, but some of them don't have the most recent client. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Allera View Post
    I don't know if this was covered or not, but are you sure you have the most recent version of the game client? Try downloading it directly from the Rohan website here. I know you said you downloaded it from four different sites, but some of them don't have the most recent client. Just an idea.
    Well, when I went to download, it just tells me to download from certain sites it specified, I used a few of those sites to download it D:

right well either way in about an hour you can get the client updated as of the patch before today at http://174.106.132.45/rohan/Rohan_Global.rar please do not attempt to try and download for an hour though i am still in the process of copying it from the flash drive.... but i will leave it up for a little as i can't let it leech too much bandwidth from my server so probably 2-3 days from this post i will remove it(probably means i might forget and thus may be up indefinitely)... still let me know if this works for you as i will keep at it with you until you get it running.

** free and clear to download **
    Last edited by wichum; 06-28-2011 at 11:56 PM.

lol...yeah sorry my server still has the old usb drives on it so this is painful.... but it is about half way done now...this is how i get my friends on

the installer is now copied over to the server feel free to download via http://174.106.132.45/rohan/Rohan_Global.rar