+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Bless will be out in N.A. by the end of the month. From what I understand it will be f2p + premium membership (the Tera business model). BDO is still out there both as official and private servers, is complex but not bad for gameplay. My main gripe with it is the sex-linked classes but beyond that it is fun both as a pserver and in the offy game.
    Could never get into bdo the pvp was just not that great same with bot and soul.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Jainus is the real rohan server with 7 years of prestigious pvp memory and story line all culminating into a bunch of old farts afking in safezone waiting for a 30 min pvp. Anybody who hates on jainus didnt make it simple as that. Those people were never there for the biggest pvps, the longest wars, the evolving tactics.

We are an aging population anyways so I am not surprised people are moving on. Rohan had some great things about it but nothing gives me more satisfaction than champions skyring in tera (but RIP that game now) now I moved onto Tree of Savior for some GVG and team battle league. What im trying to say is people always find their fix.
    i'm late asf lol this is so true though. i miss jainus, good times C: i'm bored rn and creeping in the forums. it's nostalgic for me. what happened w tera though? i stopped playing that a few years and went back to dragon nest, but i still have yet to find a game to stick with like i did with rohan for all of those years. t_T
    RBF - XiasXenios (115 Templar)
    <YallSoStupid> .. good times
    Zairean (103 Defender)
    AcerEx (90 Wizard)

ORIGIN -
    Meliotis (78 Guardian)
    Siegraine
    Cadmium
    Spectrum

catch me on Dragon Nest in the late night..
    <Sadistic> ... our discord is interesting

Quote Originally Posted by KotexPadz View Post
    i'm late asf lol this is so true though. i miss jainus, good times C: i'm bored rn and creeping in the forums. it's nostalgic for me. what happened w tera though? i stopped playing that a few years and went back to dragon nest, but i still have yet to find a game to stick with like i did with rohan for all of those years. t_T
    They pushed many updates that only benefit pve players.

1: Awaken +15 system (this was initially a problem but as the game went on it became less of a problem)
    2: They removed alliance (it was an open world 3 map system with objectives and activities and pvp which ended in an alliance conflict which is sort of like 3 clashing valleys going on at once.)
    3: They created a crusade system awarding skycastles to guilds that get good scores in pve/pvp content. This dawned the double enraged only pve loadout for weap/armor meaning you couldnt do pve and pvp unless you had 2 weapons or wanted to sacrifice your pve crusade scores. PVP crusade was kinda fun but skycastles were useless. Crusade was later removed and the ranking system for battlegrounds was removed with it.
    4: PVP credits were essentially useless for a good 6 months until they released this conflate pvp set which gives damage/damage reduction against players.
    5: They created civil unrest: velika which was an open world tsb like arena, just like in rohan I got bored to death since none of these "pve players" would show up leaving just me and my guild standing around.
    6: They released a 30 man raid which caused many pvpers to jump ship and do pve. Battlegrounds tanked and thats the end of the story.

Tera has been fundamentally broken since the lvl 65 patch hit. Before this patch hit the top pve statics would get good enough to sell runs to other players for money. That was the fruit of their labor you got good enough at certain dungeons to sell runs to other players who were not capable of doing the dungeon but had fat pockets. Those players more often than not? pvpers.

The people who are playing the game now are stuck in a mindless trap of getting geared up to beat the next set of dungeons to get geared up to beat the next set of dungeons and so on and so on. There is even a website where people compare their dps against bosses like wtf!

So TLR tera players became lame as **** and thats where the story ends.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461