I had some questions about the Jainus server--

1. WTH is an upgrade 3.0 wep and how/which npc "upgrades" it?

2. Do Magical Talismans and Walter's stack together AND with Gold Trophies or Tokens? I know some Talismans won't stack because they are dah same element. I'd like to know b4 getting some.

3. Permanent costumes have 3 sockets on hat and suit. Can u wear 3 patterns on each and stack the effects? Like wearing 3 hat and body costumes at once? Wouldn't that get hot?

4. How do u get absolute set, and is it passable or blue named?

5. WTF is Max Title?

6. Is there an armor reinforcement 5 recipe or abradment stone drop in the game at all?

7. What is the difference between using crystals to + a weapon instead of ars besides the lvl it can go? If I understand things right, wouldn't it be safest to use crystals to +5 safely then switch to ARS and Abradments to add another 5 or 6 in one go and be done gambling? And does "+"ing a weapon increase the % values or just stats (str 24, etc)?

8. As of 5/12/2018 what are the best rings/accs to have? The Pendants look like 4 hero rings tied into a set u can plus. Are there other new things I am missing? I know Onyx now gives u stats in the armor, and the weps have higher % combinations now, power arena gives some crazy stuff, but geez this is all a bit much...

9. Does the IP Mall in Craft sell good armor and weapon parts, or is it all junk or random like mob drops?

10. Why is everything now billions of crone?

11. Where do you get boiled rabbit quest in Arbelorn? Thanks in advance.