+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

(Event) Little Jim's helper

Greeting Shiltizens!

For this special month, we want all kids to be happy… but unfortunately, “Little Jim” lost some precious items and we need to help him out!

Little Jim lost 20 candies running away from a Bale and he also dropped his pacifier into the river!
    * Little Jim is waiting for you on the south bridge of Elim "D1".

Because he has a precious innocent soul, “Little Jim” will reward you with helium balloons, only if you help him out. These balloons make you walk easier, feeling almost like if you were floating.

Here is what you need to do in order to get this amazing prize….

You need to talk to “Little Jim” and ask him why he has been crying, he will tell you the reason and you need to offer him your help, in order to do so, you must bring the following:

- 20 Little Jim’s Candies, dropped by all the monsters and bales.
    - 1 Little Jim’s Pacifier that you can get by fishing (you will have to do a lot of fishing to get this one)

Once you have the 20 Little Jim’s Candies, he will give you 1 "Trade Proof". Once you have 1 Little Jim’s Pacifier as well, he will give you another “Trade Proof”.

If you have both “Trade proofs”, Little Jim will give you the amazing Helium Balloons!

Item Maximum stadistics:

* Can be traded and sold.

*Helium Balloons can be refined and turned into G, DG and XG.

We hope you can have fun while doing this event and Keep enjoying Seal![/SIZE]

Love Seal^^

Seal: BoD Team

GM the Helium Balloons can't get ODI, DDI appraisal options please double check.

Hello EverGreenz
    Take into account that these item Helium Balloons don't have the options ODI nor DDI when appraised.

If you have any other cocnerns, just reply back.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello EverGreenz
    Take into account that these item Helium Balloons don't have the options ODI nor DDI when appraised.

If you have any other cocnerns, just reply back.

Seal Online Team
    Yes I am just pointing out that GM Kurumu's post regarding Appraisal options is incorrect since you cannot get ODI and DDI when appraised.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreenz View Post
    Yes I am just pointing out that GM Kurumu's post regarding Appraisal options is incorrect since you cannot get ODI and DDI when appraised.
    Allow me to correct the missundertanding. Know that we have investigated and corrected the post. ODI and DDI can't be obtained.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.
    If you have any concern, please send us a ticket.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Allow me to correct the missundertanding. Know that we have investigated and corrected the post. ODI and DDI can't be obtained.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.
    If you have any concern, please send us a ticket.

Seal Online Team
    So if i make it into xg , i cant get odi or ddi?

what bait you use to get pacifier? been fishing with 900 eagle feathers and i didnt get a single 1

I used joker card and got 1

does one person can only get one balloon? because i have another 3 proof and jim will not give me any balloon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappa322 View Post
    what bait you use to get pacifier? been fishing with 900 eagle feathers and i didnt get a single 1
    Hello Kappa!
    We suggest you to try different items as bait, so your chances won't stuck. If you have any other questions, you can contact us again. Apologies for the late response.

Seal Online Team