+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitly View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/RohanSeaPlaywith/
    this is the facebook page.
    https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/EiZ6
    and this is the confirmation from the playwith themself.

Why would u think we can't afford the money when I said it is broken? Upg weapon is broken because it's not on sale anymore. How can we buy it if it is not even on sale?

Edit: Come at SEA let's see if u can dominate us. I'm curious if ur mouth is as big as ur impact in-game.
    He assumes you are broke because you are not paying the megabucks to buy one off the players that are in JAnus. That is the kind of money you need to play there. Just as a FYI, premium weapons are not for sale in the IM. Beyond the Upgrade weapons and the Epics before them, they never were. You had to make them or buy them from the Exchange like any other server when trying to get premium weapons. It is not broken, just obscenely expensive.

I'm sure SEA will be cheaper to start. But you will get the same there. If you want the best weapons, you will have to either be lucky enough to make them or buy them from other players at stupidly high prices.

I am still LOLing at the epic backpedal PlayWith is doing by re-opening servers there after previously closing them. Hilarious!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-18-2018 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitly View Post
    Sorry guys, hate to tell this but wkwks will not colonize the jainus. Playwith making a fresh new SEA server which will be out on 19th May 2018. Jainus version of rohan without the broken upg stuff. So maybe next time.
    lmfao noob, like you guys would have a chance, inferior players, would get smacked so hard. Best you stay away lmao
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine