+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Just pray they sell upg weapon part, otherwise 0 chance to win

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Sorry bruh but I doubt any of your indo players have dumped enough money into the game to buy a BMW 5 series. A large number of the vested players on jAnus have. And I really doubt a single one of them have hit another player anywhere near 500,00 to 950,000 PvP damage. wkwkwkwk

-------- edit --------
    I took a look at that Indonesian "Jainus". LOLZ! No Trinity. You guys are in for some very rude awakenings

Just bend over already everyone, makes it easier
    Last edited by sniperss335; 05-01-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Sorry bruh but I doubt any of your indo players have dumped enough money into the game to buy a BMW 5 series. A large number of the vested players on jAnus have. And I really doubt a single one of them have hit another player anywhere near 500,00 to 950,000 PvP damage. wkwkwkwk

-------- edit --------
    I took a look at that Indonesian "Jainus". LOLZ! No Trinity. You guys are in for some very rude awakenings
    Indonesia is a developing country but really some of us are not as poor as u think we are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QKa...ature=youtu.be
    You might want to check this out. I know templar is nerfed hard already and the meta changed, but at that era, did any of you do such a damage?
    My point is we know how the game works, we only need times.
    "wkwk" and proud.

Sorry for bad english, it is not my native language after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitly View Post
    Indonesia is a developing country but really some of us are not as poor as u think we are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QKa...ature=youtu.be
    You might want to check this out. I know templar is nerfed hard already and the meta changed, but at that era, did any of you do such a damage?
    My point is we know how the game works, we only need times.
    1. Is this clip taken on the Jainus server? I think not lol. If not it means nothing coz I played at other server which had insane stat inflation as well lmao
    2. You test on a pretty much naked char with DN (increase damage) while fully scrolled. My screenshot is taken yesterday from pvp at Jainus vs people who were fully scrolled and have upg weapons, gear, talismans etc, whist I was non scrolled lol.

This is from my friends dekan back in the day, at the jainus server:
    Last edited by sniperss335; 05-02-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post

Just bend over already everyone, makes it easier
    At Janous you must have balls to play another char besides Dhan because it's too unbalanced there
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.