Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
that my friend is.... to have brains and I let you know that if you play this game you don't have BRAINS at all!! cause the game it's DEATH! like DEATH! retarded
Its obvious that you hate the game. You speak base on emotions not logic. You make bad decision by spending lots of money (it's your fault btw).

I don't spend a lot of money in this game (around $40 to register two accounts to EM and some other stuff). I have no goal to become the top player nor being a well-known player. I just enjoy farming and playing EM. This is a role-playing-game and I enjoy the role of being a merchant. Every profit i made brings me so much fun.

And NO, the game is not yet dead for me. As long as economy flows, game is not dead. My latest victory is when new ACCS came out. I read the patch before anyone reads it (I enjoy reading forums). I bought all personas worth 800 rps (i think its 5 or 6 sets). I even sold one for 1500. Dozens of 1111. Sold other for crones (60 sale limits on two accounts is not enough). IT GIVES ME SO MUCH FUN.

I invest the profit with a nice epic weapon not for pvp purposes but to elevate my farming abilities. I only spend when i think it gives me profit.

See, my friend, we play the game differently and we have different goals. I respect your opinion if you say the game is BAD. But saying the game is DEAD is misleading. You enjoy the game once, isn't it? Let new players enjoy the game too. So follow my advice number 1.