+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

3. Advice for new player

Good afternoon,

If you are a new player on this game please follow the next 3 advices:

1. Not even start play. (it not worth)
    2. I played this game for 7 years and last 6 years was a waste of time, I'm an epic player and what I can tell you is that you will spent a lote of € to get BASIC GEAR (not good gear) and even if you get good gear at the end you will not have players to fight or to have fun with, cause there are NON! so follow my advice number 1
    3. Suport system of this game it's a completly LOL! they just care if you SPENT €€ and after they make more events to make you spent even more money and all this over and over again during this last years. so if you will spent 100€ on a weapon/acc/gear that is in promotion be carefull cause probably on the next week they will put one better on sale. So just follow my advice number 1.

P.S. I would give my balls to have this advice back then.

Regards.

Sell all in Jainous and come play Isen here you can fight Past and Azuzu 24/7 they never quit

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    Good afternoon,

If you are a new player on this game please follow the next 3 advices:

1. Not even start play. (it not worth)
    2. I played this game for 7 years and last 6 years was a waste of time, I'm an epic player and what I can tell you is that you will spent a lote of € to get BASIC GEAR (not good gear) and even if you get good gear at the end you will not have players to fight or to have fun with, cause there are NON! so follow my advice number 1
    3. Suport system of this game it's a completly LOL! they just care if you SPENT €€ and after they make more events to make you spent even more money and all this over and over again during this last years. so if you will spent 100€ on a weapon/acc/gear that is in promotion be carefull cause probably on the next week they will put one better on sale. So just follow my advice number 1.

P.S. I would give my balls to have this advice back then.

Regards.
    I don't think you have any balls to give, not back then and not now lmao. Also, this game is awesome, if you're a god in this game, like me. For all the peasants (like you lmfao), they will cry and suffer it's all bad coz they get whiped from existence as soon as they leave the safezone.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I don't think you have any balls to give, not back then and not now lmao. Also, this game is awesome, if you're a god in this game, like me. For all the peasants (like you lmfao), they will cry and suffer it's all bad coz they get whiped from existence as soon as they leave the safezone.
    Which is why there are so few players left in the game. Mediocre players can't compete and the only ones left behind are those that spend megabucks to gear up with the best worthless virtual crap. Since 80% of the players are mediocre players, they leave. Another 10% of those left behind get so bored beating up on each other that they end up leaving too. Another 8% simply mothball their accounts and log in on occasion to look around once a month or so to see what is left. The last 2% have dropped so much cash into this game that they can't leave and cry wondering why there are not more players in the game to bully. At that the point they come into the forums to try and suck people into playing by saying their servers are the best.

At the end of the day Rohan (all 3 flavors) has become so P2W that new players really have no real chance to actually enjoy playing.

tl;dr version: Official Rohan sucks monkey turds and has sucked monkey turds for about 8 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Which is why there are so few players left in the game. Mediocre players can't compete and the only ones left behind are those that spend megabucks to gear up with the best worthless virtual crap. Since 80% of the players are mediocre players, they leave. Another 10% of those left behind get so bored beating up on each other that they end up leaving too. Another 8% simply mothball their accounts and log in on occasion to look around once a month or so to see what is left. The last 2% have dropped so much cash into this game that they can't leave and cry wondering why there are not more players in the game to bully. At that the point they come into the forums to try and suck people into playing by saying their servers are the best.

At the end of the day Rohan (all 3 flavors) has become so P2W that new players really have no real chance to actually enjoy playing.

tl;dr version: Official Rohan sucks monkey turds and has sucked monkey turds for about 8 years now.
    In a few cases I tend to agree with you but at this point, in proportion of 98% you are right because 100% only God is right.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

Except I didnt spent tonns of money but just play for like 10 years lol, for many people it's true they invested too much $ to quit tho.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    In a few cases I tend to agree with you but at this point, in proportion of 98% you are right because 100% only God is right.
    god is dead
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

that my friend is.... to have brains and I let you know that if you play this game you don't have BRAINS at all!! cause the game it's DEATH! like DEATH! retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    that my friend is.... to have brains and I let you know that if you play this game you don't have BRAINS at all!! cause the game it's DEATH! like DEATH! retarded
    Its obvious that you hate the game. You speak base on emotions not logic. You make bad decision by spending lots of money (it's your fault btw).

I don't spend a lot of money in this game (around $40 to register two accounts to EM and some other stuff). I have no goal to become the top player nor being a well-known player. I just enjoy farming and playing EM. This is a role-playing-game and I enjoy the role of being a merchant. Every profit i made brings me so much fun.

And NO, the game is not yet dead for me. As long as economy flows, game is not dead. My latest victory is when new ACCS came out. I read the patch before anyone reads it (I enjoy reading forums). I bought all personas worth 800 rps (i think its 5 or 6 sets). I even sold one for 1500. Dozens of 1111. Sold other for crones (60 sale limits on two accounts is not enough). IT GIVES ME SO MUCH FUN.

I invest the profit with a nice epic weapon not for pvp purposes but to elevate my farming abilities. I only spend when i think it gives me profit.

See, my friend, we play the game differently and we have different goals. I respect your opinion if you say the game is BAD. But saying the game is DEAD is misleading. You enjoy the game once, isn't it? Let new players enjoy the game too. So follow my advice number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    god is dead
    You are possessed by the devil or rohan? (:
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You are possessed by the devil or rohan? (:
    I am the devil of rohan :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h