+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    the fact is why would you play rohan as new player and invest 50~80k rps (500-800$ to charge for someone starting from scratch) for an upg weapon, 99k rps for rings (200 $ x4) and armor (400 $ for a set) when new games coming out are 60 $ + dlc 50 $, u can even buy a new console and/or brand new high end computer AND the games u want with all that cash...

the community is just full of salt and no point to try even chat with or gives attention.

that's just my 2 cents without any insults about anyone, but just saying...

P.S. : the god of rohan ? lol plz u have noone that worship you so the game became dead without an Adam and Eve there's noone to makes worshipers so it's pointless to be loner in your own skies... that means it's time to come back on reality right ?
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    the fact is why would you play rohan as new player and invest 50~80k rps (500-800$ to charge for someone starting from scratch) for an upg weapon, 99k rps for rings (200 $ x4) and armor (400 $ for a set) when new games coming out are 60 $ + dlc 50 $, u can even buy a new console and/or brand new high end computer AND the games u want with all that cash...

the community is just full of salt and no point to try even chat with or gives attention.

that's just my 2 cents without any insults about anyone, but just saying...

P.S. : the god of rohan ? lol plz u have noone that worship you so the game became dead without an Adam and Eve there's noone to makes worshipers so it's pointless to be loner in your own skies... that means it's time to come back on reality right ?
    Seems your mommy stoped you gamme money go in real world play soccer xD

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Seems your mommy stoped you gamme money go in real world play soccer xD
    yeah cikachu, that's why i'm still in game and full IM while ur on forum sucking ducks...
    Cherish Savage