+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    that my friend is.... to have brains and I let you know that if you play this game you don't have BRAINS at all!! cause the game it's DEATH! like DEATH! retarded
    Its obvious that you hate the game. You speak base on emotions not logic. You make bad decision by spending lots of money (it's your fault btw).

    I don't spend a lot of money in this game (around $40 to register two accounts to EM and some other stuff). I have no goal to become the top player nor being a well-known player. I just enjoy farming and playing EM. This is a role-playing-game and I enjoy the role of being a merchant. Every profit i made brings me so much fun.

    And NO, the game is not yet dead for me. As long as economy flows, game is not dead. My latest victory is when new ACCS came out. I read the patch before anyone reads it (I enjoy reading forums). I bought all personas worth 800 rps (i think its 5 or 6 sets). I even sold one for 1500. Dozens of 1111. Sold other for crones (60 sale limits on two accounts is not enough). IT GIVES ME SO MUCH FUN.

    I invest the profit with a nice epic weapon not for pvp purposes but to elevate my farming abilities. I only spend when i think it gives me profit.

    See, my friend, we play the game differently and we have different goals. I respect your opinion if you say the game is BAD. But saying the game is DEAD is misleading. You enjoy the game once, isn't it? Let new players enjoy the game too. So follow my advice number 1.

  2. #12
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    god is dead
    You are possessed by the devil or rohan? (:

    Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
    Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.

  3. #13
    Knight snipers334's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You are possessed by the devil or rohan? (:
    I am the devil of rohan :P
    -AnnetteLouise-
    -Arctic-

    A taste of the divine

  4. #14
    Colonel PenguinJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I am the devil of rohan :P

    To me "Gun Control" means using both hands.

  5. #15
    Knight snipers334's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    lmaoo xDDDDDDDDDDDD
    -AnnetteLouise-
    -Arctic-

    A taste of the divine

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    Its obvious that you hate the game. You speak base on emotions not logic. You make bad decision by spending lots of money (it's your fault btw).

    I don't spend a lot of money in this game (around $40 to register two accounts to EM and some other stuff). I have no goal to become the top player nor being a well-known player. I just enjoy farming and playing EM. This is a role-playing-game and I enjoy the role of being a merchant. Every profit i made brings me so much fun.

    And NO, the game is not yet dead for me. As long as economy flows, game is not dead. My latest victory is when new ACCS came out. I read the patch before anyone reads it (I enjoy reading forums). I bought all personas worth 800 rps (i think its 5 or 6 sets). I even sold one for 1500. Dozens of 1111. Sold other for crones (60 sale limits on two accounts is not enough). IT GIVES ME SO MUCH FUN.

    I invest the profit with a nice epic weapon not for pvp purposes but to elevate my farming abilities. I only spend when i think it gives me profit.

    See, my friend, we play the game differently and we have different goals. I respect your opinion if you say the game is BAD. But saying the game is DEAD is misleading. You enjoy the game once, isn't it? Let new players enjoy the game too. So follow my advice number 1.
    1 - it's obviously that the GM of the game make the players hate this game and not otherwise.
    2 - The objective of this game it's just ONE! and you say the game is alive? for who? 6 persons that keep playing over the years?! Also I never spent money on this game and I probably log and one SHOT you, if you think you are smart you should see my colection 1 year ago! Also I have quit with Absolute sets / epic / upgrades acc +18... EVEN THEN I QUITE! you know why?!?! cause the GAME IS DEATH IDIOT! QQ
    3 - tell me 1 new player on the last 4 years that have success on rohan?! NONE
    4- About Fun, you like to farm?!? so your game style is hunter kit and all good!?! nice game you might have retarded good way to spent time, LOL! you do streaming on rohan to?!?
    5 - like I told previously 1xxxxxx games better then this one to have fun! and not to have fun just with 6 persons with 30 chars! what a LOL!
    6- just cause you Got an upgrade mace with ABS that doesn't make you PRO! lol
    7- and for someone who speak in logic probably your logic it's NONE cause you stile playing a death game, also you might be a virgin for sure or under age so... keep playing KIDDO!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    1 - it's obviously that the GM of the game make the players hate this game and not otherwise.
    2 - The objective of this game it's just ONE! and you say the game is alive? for who? 6 persons that keep playing over the years?! Also I never spent money on this game and I probably log and one SHOT you, if you think you are smart you should see my colection 1 year ago! Also I have quit with Absolute sets / epic / upgrades acc +18... EVEN THEN I QUITE! you know why?!?! cause the GAME IS DEATH IDIOT! QQ
    3 - tell me 1 new player on the last 4 years that have success on rohan?! NONE
    4- About Fun, you like to farm?!? so your game style is hunter kit and all good!?! nice game you might have retarded good way to spent time, LOL! you do streaming on rohan to?!?
    5 - like I told previously 1xxxxxx games better then this one to have fun! and not to have fun just with 6 persons with 30 chars! what a LOL!
    6- just cause you Got an upgrade mace with ABS that doesn't make you PRO! lol
    7- and for someone who speak in logic probably your logic it's NONE cause you stile playing a death game, also you might be a virgin for sure or under age so... keep playing KIDDO!
    Lots of insults shows who you really are my friend. You didn't get my point for you are too busy looking things at your point-of-view.

    1. You hated the game.
    2. You wanted others to stop playing because you hated the game.
    3. You wish to KO'ed GM's because you hated the game.
    4. You are now insulting me for I enjoy the game.

    What kind of person are you?

    Maybe I'm a kid maybe not. You will never know that for you do not know me. But looking at things you wrote, you are emotionally unstable. In other words, you called me a KID but you ACTED it.

    I wish you find a way to manage hatred and anger in real life, my friend, for it's not normal to hate a GAME you already drop for quite some time. Have fun but let others have their own fun too

    This is where our conversation stops, my friend, unless you start to reply MORE INTELLIGENTLY.

    PS: Follow my advice number 1

  8. #18
    petebebz is cool Respect!

  9. #19
    Knight snipers334's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    Lots of insults shows who you really are my friend. You didn't get my point for you are too busy looking things at your point-of-view.

    1. You hated the game.
    2. You wanted others to stop playing because you hated the game.
    3. You wish to KO'ed GM's because you hated the game.
    4. You are now insulting me for I enjoy the game.

    What kind of person are you?

    Maybe I'm a kid maybe not. You will never know that for you do not know me. But looking at things you wrote, you are emotionally unstable. In other words, you called me a KID but you ACTED it.

    I wish you find a way to manage hatred and anger in real life, my friend, for it's not normal to hate a GAME you already drop for quite some time. Have fun but let others have their own fun too

    This is where our conversation stops, my friend, unless you start to reply MORE INTELLIGENTLY.

    PS: Follow my advice number 1
    You're correct but don't try to argue with him. Gemello's name is ''Raging Pedro''. He has serious anger managment issues, everyone in game knows this. I'd refrain from further putting any effort in this total utter moron for you will waste your time.

    Have a good time in game
    -AnnetteLouise-
    -Arctic-

    A taste of the divine

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You're correct but don't try to argue with him. Gemello's name is ''Raging Pedro''. He has serious anger managment issues, everyone in game knows this. I'd refrain from further putting any effort in this total utter moron for you will waste your time.

    Have a good time in game
    Thank you for the good advice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify