+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    Lots of insults shows who you really are my friend. You didn't get my point for you are too busy looking things at your point-of-view.

1. You hated the game.
    2. You wanted others to stop playing because you hated the game.
    3. You wish to KO'ed GM's because you hated the game.
    4. You are now insulting me for I enjoy the game.

What kind of person are you?

Maybe I'm a kid maybe not. You will never know that for you do not know me. But looking at things you wrote, you are emotionally unstable. In other words, you called me a KID but you ACTED it.

I wish you find a way to manage hatred and anger in real life, my friend, for it's not normal to hate a GAME you already drop for quite some time. Have fun but let others have their own fun too

This is where our conversation stops, my friend, unless you start to reply MORE INTELLIGENTLY.

PS: Follow my advice number 1
    DUDE : first you the one who ASSUMING things. AFTER I don't give a **** for what you say you know why?!?
    I was taking a litle bit time on my work till my exit hour and then to pass the time I come to the forum and I said **** for kids like you to answer and to make my time pass easily. (MISSION COMPLETE)

since that day I waste 30 min answering a stupid kids on this forum it trully helps me passing same time on my work when it's borring) (MISSION COMPLETE)

2 - if what I said it's a LIE I need to know where are the new players BRO?!? where are players dude?!? Where are THEY!?!??! LOL! WHERE @@

3 - Sad is to have stupid noobs like you playing this game infinity without any compensation at all after probably you die in 1 shot for the 10 persons that keep playing and for that I call you retarded/Virgin. (and it's not a lie) BTW = ruller time is at 20H please make sure you log to do it QQ! (SAD)

4- Guys like sniper QQ for my gear, also even got my phone number QQing all day all time to sell it my gear. (another sad boy)

P.S. I will answer tomorow cause I just use this forum on my work, to make sure that I make money in the while I answer you kids.

FOR NEW PLAYERS: please come to the funniest game ever.!! where you die even on safe zone with unlucky and where the PVP it's trully balanced between the players (lvl 30 - 40 Allow only)

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    Thank you for the good advice.
    Raging Pedro never lick dicksss for friends or gear bro, for raging pedro the things were STRAIGHT like White and Black, not on game not on real life your ****ing DOG!!

P.S. all of you no one knows cause you make fake Chars over fake chars dureing the years

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    DUDE : first you the one who ASSUMING things. AFTER I don't give a **** for what you say you know why?!?
    I was taking a litle bit time on my work till my exit hour and then to pass the time I come to the forum and I said **** for kids like you to answer and to make my time pass easily. (MISSION COMPLETE)

since that day I waste 30 min answering a stupid kids on this forum it trully helps me passing same time on my work when it's borring) (MISSION COMPLETE)

2 - if what I said it's a LIE I need to know where are the new players BRO?!? where are players dude?!? Where are THEY!?!??! LOL! WHERE @@

3 - Sad is to have stupid noobs like you playing this game infinity without any compensation at all after probably you die in 1 shot for the 10 persons that keep playing and for that I call you retarded/Virgin. (and it's not a lie) BTW = ruller time is at 20H please make sure you log to do it QQ! (SAD)

4- Guys like sniper QQ for my gear, also even got my phone number QQing all day all time to sell it my gear. (another sad boy)

P.S. I will answer tomorow cause I just use this forum on my work, to make sure that I make money in the while I answer you kids.

FOR NEW PLAYERS: please come to the funniest game ever.!! where you die even on safe zone with unlucky and where the PVP it's trully balanced between the players (lvl 30 - 40 Allow only)
    You don't have to reply my friend. I apologize if I offended you. I apologize if I waste your time in work.

We will never agree with each others perspective so there is no point in continuing our conversation. LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE.

I see that you make money IRL. GOOD! We have something in common now. The difference is I don't sell my time, I delegate. Do you know what I mean, my friend?

This is my last reply. Have a nice day, my friend. Be a good employee.

PS: petebebz=yinggamer, incase you are confused. I forgot to switch. I'm just a "kid" having fun.
    Last edited by yinggamer; 04-18-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Raging Pedro never lick dicksss for friends or gear bro, for raging pedro the things were STRAIGHT like White and Black, not on game not on real life your ****ing DOG!!

P.S. all of you no one knows cause you make fake Chars over fake chars dureing the years
    still raging on i see, little Pedro el perro hahahhaha

Idk where you play but i cant feeed exchange market with SES at isen that mean in server have alot new chars... and new players are probably in partyMAtching asking someone to lvl up them lol if you wanna see players go in Power Arena and you will get lag and death before you can move

it's not with all that gear dlvled from 13x to lvl1, its not ballanced at all

Ma men!!! what a lol!

The only thin that we disagree is that you keep saying that this game is good for new players is that?!?
    so I will let you know that's not an opinion, it's a fact, there are NONE new players on Jainus and it's almost impossible for new players to play this game on Jainus server. so I will not keep Argue with you if blue it's blue or if red it's red. it's a FACT.
    where probably we agree with each other is the fact that you might be retarded and virgin. (defenetly) to say something that doesn't correspond to the reality, contesting a FACT!

PS: petebebz = yinggamer !?!?!? stile confused! QQ wtf

Just saw now!!! Origin server will Close?!? LOOOL! where I have seen this before? Please YNK keep eating my ASSS!! cause I LLIKE and I will keep playing FTW.

Just saw now!!! Origin server will Close?!? LOOOL! where I have seen this before? Please YNK keep eating my ASSS!! cause I LLIKE and I will keep playing FTW.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5DDQpa4dU
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Gamello stop crying noob... they will bring you fresh new players and you keeping be rude... shame of you hahaha