+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Back to Rohan (again), which is a better server?

Out of both Isen and Jainus, I would like to ask which one of it have more ingame players; while acknowledging they're both pretty dead. I've read up and downs of each server but however can't decide therefore I'll let the player-base decide it for me
    I don't really mind grinding brainlessly, as a free-to-play player I don't really mind Pay-to-Win concept either, so these factors doesn't affect me

Kindly enlighten me in this matter, as this may as well serve as reference for potential future players

P.S. Would also like to have an English/Chinese (or generally South East Asian) speaking player to play along with; new or not

Thanks in advance!

not even sure if anyones going to read or reply

none, game is dead same forum lolz

You want more players to play with? JAINUS

You don't mind P2W concept (players having epics/upg's)? JAINUS

Try to play for a couple of days and you will see that the JAINUS is not so "dead".

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    You want more players to play with? JAINUS

You don't mind P2W concept (players having epics/upg's)? JAINUS

Try to play for a couple of days and you will see that the JAINUS is not so "dead".
    Would like to confirm if all 7 servers of Jainus players are linked together? Also is it still possible to find an active English speaking clan?
    Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by ElementZion View Post
    Would like to confirm if all 7 servers of Jainus players are linked together? Also is it still possible to find an active English speaking clan?
    Thanks for your input
    YES they are linked together.

About guilds. There are active guilds but i don't think it's a PURE-ENGLISH-SPEAKING guilds.

Isen server is better you can create Opianel weapon and armor if you play alot time and that is similar to Epics/ Upgrades in other old server
    Also gameplay is much much better than all Jainous servers.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Isen server is better you can create Opianel weapon and armor if you play alot time and that is similar to Epics/ Upgrades in other old server
    Also gameplay is much much better than all Jainous servers.
    For farmville? I dont need to play the game to know isen is a ghost town :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    For farmville? I dont need to play the game to know isen is a ghost town :P
    I`m example for that Isen is a better than Jainous i got evrything in Jainous and for 6 months i`m in top in Isen... You never can get 3.0 katars in Jainous but chimera +12 work same in Isen lol yestarday in pa pro dhan in jainous hited me 16k +35 k invenom i do same dmg vs pro player in Isen with chimera +6 and 8k agi lol I know in Jainous evryone play 30 chars and evryting best you can buy is only in black market so for that i think Isen is much better you can create your own op weapons and armor oh yes you dont have OP armor in Jainos... bhahah Isen is much better :P and evryone play and farm for that have noone in city, evryone buying chimera and kiosikcs are just for stones and tickets... so no lag and death acounts 24/7 online, Isen is pure agresive server

Apart from u3podcku who've made it clear that he's from Isen server, I would like to request all readers to reply which server you currently play in
    Thanks in advance.

Also I would like to ask what instances/dungeons are there in Rohan Online? I've read that Elemental Dungeon is disabled, is that true?
    Last edited by ElementZion; 04-15-2018 at 01:39 AM.

I'm from Jainus, I've played Isen as well and quit, it's a crap server with maybe 50 people still playing.

Don't take anything u3podcku says seriously, he's not 100% if you get what I mean ;P

Elemental dungeons aren't disabeled, you can do 1x minor and 1x inter every day, 6 times Ashkeena a week. there are also 8 Power Arena's every day. Boss farming etc and ofcourse pking everything. Enough to do
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine