+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JAINUS

The point of playing MMO is to play with other players. Trade with them. Party with them. PVP with them.

I encourage you to play Jainus. Play for at least a week and you will see that there are enough people to play with. There are lots of lowbies and lowbie pvp. You'll get RPK'ed few times a day (you have no issue getting rpk'ed, do you?). Players base is not the same as it was but there still enough people playing the game and that is enough, for me, to say that JAINUS IS NOT YET DEAD.

Play the game. Set your own goal. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    For farmville? I dont need to play the game to know isen is a ghost town :P
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I'm from Jainus, I've played Isen as well and quit, it's a crap server with maybe 50 people still playing.
    Isen server is for some/few organized players who want to spend their free time having fun in a war of 3-4 hours occasional (about gear it is necessary to leave their PC online and the innovation called Hunter Kit it does their job without problems) for those who want to drive in server (like me) it's about something budget and no one says it is a fortune. Considering the fact that few days ago occurred the end of a chain of events with which I managed to get many of my stuff +12 and during this time there are possibilities to trascended our stuff frequenting Power Arena (a matter of time given daily)...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Isen server is for some/few organized players who want to spend their free time having fun in a war of 3-4 hours occasional (about gear it is necessary to leave their PC online and the innovation called Hunter Kit it does their job without problems) for those who want to drive in server (like me) it's about something budget and no one says it is a fortune. Considering the fact that few days ago occurred the end of a chain of events with which I managed to get many of my stuff +12 and during this time there are possibilities to trascended our stuff frequenting Power Arena (a matter of time given daily)...
    This first part about ''for a few organized players'' is probably true but the rest you said could be applied to Jainus as well. Jainus has a way bigger playerbase, as a new player I'd rather have some people around my lvl to play with than being all alone up to like 115+20 or so. With the new 200 stat rings it's easy to gear up a new char, many onyx sets for lvl 1 in Jainus as well for maybe 3-5k rps for a set. Only thing that's harder is getting an upgraded weapon but then again, getting good shouldn't be too easy.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

I actually started playing in Jainus as of the date I started this thread and would like opinions to judge my decision. Thing is, my friend and I are currently looking for a MMORPG, preferable with an Instance/Expedition/Dungeon/World Boss (?) that can spice things up rather than the plain old PvE.

To be honest though, I started playing in 2012, quit and joined the game back and forth; when I came back this time, my heart died when I realize that the Dark Elf town no longer have any kiosk. Which suggests that at this point of time, my friend and I will literally be vs-ing or dealing with the game environment rather than other players; our only method of acquiring stuffs are through ourselves. There's no downside to this though, apart from the fact in lack of knowledge that what gear should we be using at what point of time, where or how to acquire them, etc.

This first part about ''for a few organized players'' is probably true but the rest you said could be applied to Jainus as well. Jainus has a way bigger playerbase, as a new player I'd rather have some people around my lvl to play with than being all alone up to like 115+20 or so. With the new 200 stat rings it's easy to gear up a new char, many onyx sets for lvl 1 in Jainus as well for maybe 3-5k rps for a set. Only thing that's harder is getting an upgraded weapon but then again, getting good shouldn't be too easy.
    Yes agree but the difference between Janous and Isen is that there (in Jnaous) it require a fortune if you want to drive in the server...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

What is this about 200 stat rings?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461