+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Hello GMs
    I wanna ask few questions regarding this event.
    1st question:
    *as for the unipin recharge
    do we need to use credit cards as payment method
    or we could use other method ? (ex:manual transfer)
    2nd question:
    *the top spender event (Unipin) will be rewarded by 3 bpds etc etc.
    it is counted from 11 april - 25 april is that true ?
    3rd question:
    *the top spender (Unipin) should spend all the rps.
    or just charge the rps?

    Regards,
    Xoking

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello gwijayas, the event is account based, so the reward is for general top 10.

    Best Regards
    Only the richest 10 will be rewarded in this event........oh..... WoW 0_o
    Only the top 3 richest will get the most epic reward. OMFG... o_0
    event for the richest of the rich..........

    an exclusive event for Indonesian sultan, LoL.

    it just basically a message to low - medium wealth people : Go FcK yourself, hahaha LoL.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    Only the richest 10 will be rewarded in this event........oh..... WoW 0_o
    Only the top 3 richest will get the most epic reward. OMFG... o_0
    event for the richest of the rich..........

    an exclusive event for Indonesian sultan, LoL.

    it just basically a message to low - medium wealth people : Go FcK yourself, hahaha LoL.
    So far as i know this has been the common practice since the game launched. Not seeing anything new here xD

  4. #24
    Hi Gm, If i am using paypal. Does it mean that i can only top up one playrohan account? Or it is still counted if i use more than one account as long as its under 1 paypal account?
    Thanks
    Last edited by MsAllSunday; 04-11-2018 at 03:22 AM.

  5. #25
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by afk123 View Post
    GM, can you reply ticket?

    Hello afk123

    Please know that all the tickets will be replied by our GMs, this includes myself. Just in case provide us your ticket number. Also know that you will get a response depending on the number of tickets in queue so please, be patient.

    Seal Online Team

  6. #26
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAllSunday View Post
    Hi Gm, If i am using paypal. Does it mean that i can only top up one playrohan account? Or it is still counted if i use more than one account as long as its under 1 paypal account?
    Thanks
    Hello Ms All Sunday

    Of course, you can use the same Paypal account to top up RPs (Rohan Points) know that you have to confirm the email with billing for this (for new paypal accounts).
    Take into account, that the account IDs must be Main accounts, with a High level character on it at least. And it has to be an active player in order to be counted and enabled to participate.

    Seal Online Team

  7. #27
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    Only the richest 10 will be rewarded in this event........oh..... WoW 0_o
    Only the top 3 richest will get the most epic reward. OMFG... o_0
    event for the richest of the rich..........

    an exclusive event for Indonesian sultan, LoL.

    it just basically a message to low - medium wealth people : Go FcK yourself, hahaha LoL.

    Hello Mekaku

    Know that purchasing RPs is not madatory, you can buy them if you wish. Be informed that we are also preparing new events with great prizes for everyone.
    Please, mind your words.

    Seal Online Team

  8. #28
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by yanfandrian View Post
    Hello GMs
    I wanna ask few questions regarding this event.
    1st question:
    *as for the unipin recharge
    do we need to use credit cards as payment method
    or we could use other method ? (ex:manual transfer)
    2nd question:
    *the top spender event (Unipin) will be rewarded by 3 bpds etc etc.
    it is counted from 11 april - 25 april is that true ?
    3rd question:
    *the top spender (Unipin) should spend all the rps.
    or just charge the rps?

    Regards,
    Xoking

    Hello Yanfandrian

    Please note that there are only two (2) payment methods, Unipin and Paypal for this event.
    You only have to charge RPs into your account, it is not mandatory to spend all the RPs to be counted for the event.
    The top spenders will be announced on the forums as we did with the "Run to the top event"

    Seal Online Team

  9. #29
    How about you try to fix the server ? Cos it feels like it has gotten worse since the Maintenance, especially in dungeons ( sage tower, waterway) and towns ( elim, lime) .

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    Only the richest 10 will be rewarded in this event........oh..... WoW 0_o
    Only the top 3 richest will get the most epic reward. OMFG... o_0
    event for the richest of the rich..........

    an exclusive event for Indonesian sultan, LoL.

    it just basically a message to low - medium wealth people : Go FcK yourself, hahaha LoL.
    Go find yourself other game server that use only mandatory monthly contribution from each player to keep the server running. Pretty sure that server provider will give your's "fair" rule, for example maybe AHW damage could dropped from one of the bosses, or maybe it could be obtained from monthly cegel lottery system. Seems nice isn't it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify