+ Reply to Thread

Back to the game help

Hey I'm new in the game after 3 years I was a big player backthen and I would like to know witch server is more busy? The game looks pretty empty.... Guess its normal after the new game release.. Well I would like to know aswell what is the best way to get lvl faster and good stuff aswell I'm not a crafting guy but aneway any tip will be taken. If some 1 would like to teach me stuff it will be very helpful thanks

Elemental dungeon has been reworked. Minor is now for lvl 90 and up and u can go 3x a day. Many ppl lvl up that way cause the exp is so good. Also, because so many spots are empty, your chances of getting pk'd are fairly low in old farming spots. HK (8hrs) can be bough at sundries now for 25kk. Jainus has lots of ppl at Lime, Arbelorn, and Craft Hall. Not sure about Isen.

If you play Jainus, look for IAMII. I can help you with a few things as I recently came back too after quitting in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    Elemental dungeon has been reworked. Minor is now for lvl 90 and up and u can go 3x a day. Many ppl lvl up that way cause the exp is so good. Also, because so many spots are empty, your chances of getting pk'd are fairly low in old farming spots. HK (8hrs) can be bough at sundries now for 25kk. Jainus has lots of ppl at Lime, Arbelorn, and Craft Hall. Not sure about Isen.

If you play Jainus, look for IAMII. I can help you with a few things as I recently came back too after quitting in 2014.
    Yeah big old players i mean PRO play Jainous only bhahaha go get some upgrades +21 rings and pvp like real pro
    ah yeah PRO players play Inter and mirror dungeons only!