Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    Snip
    You do realize everything your saying revolves around bugs affecting damage. You can also stop preaching this meta nonsense. I could care less that you lack individuality. What I do care is you trying to impose a useless paradigm against my own core values and interests. ~

And again, I play what I like. For who'm am I being flexible for. Myself? There will be a fix eventually, why should i waste my time on a class that I won't enjoy? You know the answer. Yet you still continue to argue with me as if you think I would and should like the class. Child you know nothing about my tastes and interests. I suggest you stop trying to convince me/say other wise on what I should do on my own computer.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreenz View Post
    Snip

Post pics and stats on target dummy. I still harbor doubt in what you say based on what I've seen.

Regardless even before the Bug defenders need quite the buffs.

Also IIRC the defender skills actually have a hate value modifier to them. If it didn't, it would be 100% impossible to keep the bosses attention as everyone out dps it. That hate value is separate and multiplied with the damage done.

And yet. it doesn't seem that much.

They need to either increase the damage defenders do or increase the hate values on the skill to address this.

In regards to defender/berserker, it's the case above and the fact zerk is doing waaay too much damage.
    Last edited by Youknowho; 04-17-2018 at 01:59 PM.