+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    Snip
    You do realize everything your saying revolves around bugs affecting damage. You can also stop preaching this meta nonsense. I could care less that you lack individuality. What I do care is you trying to impose a useless paradigm against my own core values and interests. ~

And again, I play what I like. For who'm am I being flexible for. Myself? There will be a fix eventually, why should i waste my time on a class that I won't enjoy? You know the answer. Yet you still continue to argue with me as if you think I would and should like the class. Child you know nothing about my tastes and interests. I suggest you stop trying to convince me/say other wise on what I should do on my own computer.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreenz View Post
    Snip

Post pics and stats on target dummy. I still harbor doubt in what you say based on what I've seen.

Regardless even before the Bug defenders need quite the buffs.

Also IIRC the defender skills actually have a hate value modifier to them. If it didn't, it would be 100% impossible to keep the bosses attention as everyone out dps it. That hate value is separate and multiplied with the damage done.

And yet. it doesn't seem that much.

They need to either increase the damage defenders do or increase the hate values on the skill to address this.

In regards to defender/berserker, it's the case above and the fact zerk is doing waaay too much damage.
    Last edited by Youknowho; 04-17-2018 at 01:59 PM.

In this game, if u are a lone wolf who doesn't play the mainstream classes such as Berserker och Apostle, u will be likly to have a harder time finding random party to do stuffs.

I have been playing Berserker long before the major update and at that time, if u aint a gambler, gunner or apostle noone's gonna care except your friends and guildmates. As now Berserker is the 1st priority for Pve. 1 Berserker 1 Apostle with great gears can finish all the Raids and Sage tower.

From my perspective on Pve and with my Pve experiences, Berserker is not always needed. We have tried our runs without Berserkers(not even full party) and man those runs were hella fun and it brought back the feeling of playing a real game with all the challenges.

For all the bugs, let's hope that the management will see it as the 1st prio because our gaming experience depends on it.

Be flexible and try zerk.
    MMORPG allows you to play classes at your own will, subjecting the game to one DPS class alone is rather arrogant. Berserker isn't the only class in Seal that can deal damage. Each class has its own specialty which is why people play them in the first place. It's a preference of what one like to play and what they can bring to the table with their choice of class.

From experience with PvE as a non Berserker, my Gunner, Wizards, Demolitionist, Renegade, Templar does really well in all fields from Open-World to the new dungeon (Elim Underwater). It's a matter of build and knowledge of what the class can do and how they can support the party than can they do insane damage like Berserker's.

From what I've seen and noticed, when people find out a class is bugged, they immediately switch to Berserker as they know it's "not bugged" and are over powering.
    Last edited by Conscious; 04-19-2018 at 02:46 AM.

you dont even know that templar skill damage depends on your int, not your str..

Quote Originally Posted by Kappa322 View Post
    you dont even know that templar skill damage depends on your int, not your str..
    For starters nothing scales off of Int and Str directly speaking.

Templar scales off of Damage and Magic power. More so damage. However due to the ratio of INT giving MPW and STR giving Damage. Adding STR or INT stat wise produces the same effect/numbers in skill damage. That is why in the end damage gears/a mix of Magic/more dmg is favored than heavily mpw gears.

The denial of the classes mentioned above not being bugged is sickening, despite the GM team and the developer's themselves in KR acknowledging it. The trolling here sucks so bad you guys need to quit lol. That and the people who don't know what they are talking about like the guy im quoting need to stop posting.

oh wow i recognize your forum username from like 2008 lmao

off topic, but are there any english speaking guilds I can join right now? is it better to be on duran or arus as an english speaker? grinded to 100 pretty quickly now with the faster exp rates but rarely ever encounter english speakers (some indo players have really good english though)

Quote Originally Posted by Dango9 View Post
    oh wow i recognize your forum username from like 2008 lmao

off topic, but are there any english speaking guilds I can join right now? is it better to be on duran or arus as an english speaker? grinded to 100 pretty quickly now with the faster exp rates but rarely ever encounter english speakers (some indo players have really good english though)
    Lol who were you in game?

There are three english guilds atm, although I don't recall their names. I haven't logged on in quite a while and am a bit reluctant to. The developers of this game seem to be focusing on the seal online mobile game more so than the mmo. We can betch all we want at the GM's. Nothing will get done until they decide to take care of this game or get rid of it.