+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Unacceptable bug that's existed for almost two years.

    Can the new GM like get on the developers please and prove to us they aren't like the previous inadequate staff members to fix this glitch with Templar.


    WE CANNOT JOIN THE NEW CONTENT BECAUSE WE DO NO DAMAGE.




    I literally have all these stats and all i can manage is 66k on my strongest skill judgement? You're not $#@$ing serious. And this glitch has existed since 2016 and the GM at the time themselves have acknowledged its existence, and YET it has still not been fixed.

    What is going on?

    And yes I sent in a ticket.

    Ticket ID# 281289


    Update: So this didnt used to be the case, but now both combo passives are glitched... i used to do 800k combo dmg, now my max is 250k. -_- Great, my only way of leveling is gone now.
    Last edited by Youknowho; 04-01-2018 at 02:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Time to create new Character, Maybe ?
    Maybe they nerf Templar Damage.

    there is only 2 option if you want play and survive in Seal BOD...........
    Zerk for Dungeon.
    Assasins for PvP.

    The Devs. only love those jobs. there is no love for others job.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    Time to create new Character, Maybe ?
    Maybe they nerf Templar Damage.

    there is only 2 option if you want play and survive in Seal BOD...........
    Zerk for Dungeon.
    Assasins for PvP.

    The Devs. only love those jobs. there is no love for others job.

    This isn't a nerf. It's not viable for bossing. And if you literally do basic math, something is clearly not right.

    As a matter of fact Taiwan Seal online had this same issue as well until 2-3 months ago. Now their damage is back to normal after the patch to fix it.

    Very curious to know why they got the fix but not us yet lol.

    Also Templar isn't the only job that is having this no damage bug.


    The rest are :

    Defender

    Craftsmen

    Priest

    Apostle

    Demolitionists

    Artisan

    Ice Wizard

    Mage

    Fire Wizard

    and lastly Gunner



    And just think about that logic for a moment of yours.


    Your saying they nerfed all those classes to do 70k damage against a boss with billions of hp (Samael, Cerberus, etc) while Berzerkers can do 2million lol.

    Not saying you're correct about it being nerf because as stated before Taiwan seal had this issue before and it's been patched.

    Juust wan't you to rethink what you just said.
    Last edited by Youknowho; 04-11-2018 at 01:38 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Youknowho View Post
    Your saying they nerfed all those classes
    i Said "MAYBE" , ok ? so, chill out........
    i never clearly said it get nerfed, im sure 100% im using "Maybe" and it just opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youknowho View Post
    Juust wan't you to rethink what you just said
    which one should i rethink ?
    about love with specific job ? that's the reality in SEAL BOD. like or not, it's happening. Assasins is their ACE for PvP and Zerk is ACE for Dungeon.

    be flexible and deal with it......that's the SEAL BOD METAGAME. sad, but happeing

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    i Said "MAYBE" , ok ? so, chill out........
    i never clearly said it get nerfed, im sure 100% im using "Maybe" and it just opinion.

    which one should i rethink ?
    about love with specific job ? that's the reality in SEAL BOD. like or not, it's happening. Assasins is their ACE for PvP and Zerk is ACE for Dungeon.

    be flexible and deal with it......that's the SEAL BOD METAGAME. sad, but happeing
    And you said I should chill out ~

    By whom said Assasin is for Pvp and Zerk is for the dungeons/Pve?

    Most of you guys in this community misinterpret things on the fly and created your own paradigm.


    It is only a coincidence that those two shine.

    No the inevitable.

    Why?

    Because all the other classes are practically glitched they cannot fight back in PvP to be a serious threat to an assasin that's somehow functioning in pvp.

    In zerks case this is a simple notion that you guys took waaaaaaaay too far.


    Ever since the new UI update came and the additions of skills in 2016 is when the damage calculations between the skill modifiers base damage and stats went defunct. Even your lovely zerker is glitched as well. The skill damage isn't adding up right. However passives on every job were the mere exception. And since Zerks main damage just so happens to come from their passive and them being the #1 and only class to rely on it to reach high dps. It's a given they would excel in damage more than others who cannot even surpass a mere 70k~-150k.

    Oddly, Templars/Priest combo passives stopped working sometime this year or the middle to end of last year. I wouldn't be surprised if Berserkers met the same fate.


    And in case your confused on why I said you guys create your own paradigm, this community LOVES to create superstition on everything.

    For appraising:

    *Don't appraise until its the whole Number on the clock

    *Use the upper right corner

    *Don't put them all in at once, do one by one

    *Relog per try

    *Do it in town not zone

    For refining

    *Refine in Town not zone!

    *Refine at the times you've succeeded

    To even getting drops . . lol

    Now yall are pointing at a Title of the game that's been around for almost 5 five years. Longer than this bug has existed. And for what. Just to make sense of the craziness that is happening?

    If you wish to debate with me child, you better use some sense and give a logical answer. Or prepare to face my Sheldon wrath ~

    And if you've have missed the memo on which classes are busted, here is a list!~


    Mage/Ice Wizard/Fire Wizard

    Demolitionists/Artisan/Craftsmen

    Berserker(As stated the skills damage)/Swordsmaster

    Priest/Apostle/Templar

    Hunter/Gunner/Archer

    Defender/Knight


    Unconfirmed because no one likes to talk about it, it seems:

    Assasins damage in PvE

    Gambler Skill damage (Passives seem to be working)

    Renegade Pve Damage











    And to be honest, I already found out why this server is in such a bad state.

    Yes the developers could be doing a better job at maintaining their old games instead of the new seal online mobile game.


    However I'm gonna point fingers at the management here. Seem's to me they'd rather make the decisions of the direction of the games updates, events, and progress, instead of letting the intended departments handle it.

    Perhaps if they laid off on the micromanagement, and let the GM's, as well as Mister Andrew and Velasquez Zapata do their jobs. Perhaps we'd have a better state of the game than it is now. *Coughs
    Last edited by Youknowho; 04-14-2018 at 08:31 PM.

  6. #6
    im just wondering who doesn't have sense here.

    you knew most job 2 damage is bugged in PvE. why you still using it for PvE ? Like I said, Be flexible and use Berserker................why you so persistent....
    I've been in your shoes. I know how sucks it be, when they forcing us to use Berserker as PvE main. But, I open my mind and be flexible. You know the result ? try zerk.

    You said Im not using sense/logical, I have a question about PvP side. so, there the Question.....

    IF the Damage Bugged/Glitched for PvP get FIXED, CAN THEY WIN AGAINST ASSASIN in a duel???? (which I doubt they can)
    you are Templar, right ? have you ever win if battle against assasins ??

    Assasins is S tier in this game. Just accept it, this is reality. But, no one saying Assasins is invincible......it's beatable, but hard.
    My assumptions about Assasins is for PvP and Zerk for PvE is come from experience.......

    IDK about Templar, but as far I know......Renegade, SM, Gambler, Demol have chance to win against assasins. From those elite 4 I said, I think SM is the Real enemy for assasins.

  7. #7
    Just to clarify that Defender, Berseker, Swordmaster skill damage is as intended and not bugged and for the rest in your list it is true and have been bugged for years and the management kept on saying they are working on it every time it is brought up.

    For example Mage, Hunter skills deals more damage than Ice/Fire Wiz and Gunner/Archer damage in PvP which is odd.
    Demolitionist skill Time Bomb deals more damage when you are not wearing any weapon.

    Assassin is not S tier in this game, Chef/FF is the S tier in PvP because they have ridiculous stun duration that is why you see people is reluctant to do Guild War with Chef and only big guilds do since they have the equipment to tank it. (Blitzkreig Assassin's new skill doesn't work on PvP which is intended because I think if Assassin can cast multiple Deadly Poison it wouldn't be fair)

    Moreover, we should also focus on how they mentioned that they did a "Physical Server Renewal" on 04/10/2018 but people still experience lag during peak hours? Did they just clean the dust of the server instead of upgrading it?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreenz View Post
    Just to clarify that Defender, Berseker, Swordmaster skill damage is as intended and not bugged and for the rest in your list it is true and have been bugged for years and the management kept on saying they are working on it every time it is brought up.

    I haven't seen a swordsmaster in quite a while. The last i saw was after the new UI update in 16 which at the time they did do flimsy damage despite high scaling. With defenders. I disagree. I've seen waaay too little damage that has yet to suprass 100k on geared defenders. Theirs kills have an innate hate value modifier that multiplies with the damage done. And at those numbers it's not gonna keep aggros on bosses. Especially when a berzerker is literally doing 3,000% more damage.


    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    im just wondering who doesn't have sense here.

    you knew most job 2 damage is bugged in PvE. why you still using it for PvE ? Like I said, Be flexible and use Berserker................why you so persistent....
    I've been in your shoes. I know how sucks it be, when they forcing us to use Berserker as PvE main. But, I open my mind and be flexible. You know the result ? try zerk.

    You said Im not using sense/logical, I have a question about PvP side. so, there the Question.....

    IF the Damage Bugged/Glitched for PvP get FIXED, CAN THEY WIN AGAINST ASSASIN in a duel???? (which I doubt they can)
    you are Templar, right ? have you ever win if battle against assasins ??

    Assasins is S tier in this game. Just accept it, this is reality. But, no one saying Assasins is invincible......it's beatable, but hard.
    My assumptions about Assasins is for PvP and Zerk for PvE is come from experience.......

    IDK about Templar, but as far I know......Renegade, SM, Gambler, Demol have chance to win against assasins. From those elite 4 I said, I think SM is the Real enemy for assasins.
    As for this. im gonna answer bluntly.

    Why should i play a class that I dont like? I should be able to play a mmo for the classes I enjoy. Deal with it.

    Yes ive destroyed assasins many time since the release of Second job almost ten years ago. It ain't hard for many variable reasons, its all a matter of who is more geared and resourceful in using a massive amount of pots. Don't knock it until you try it child.

    Templar in the past have had issues killing anyone in general until they received a major buff on 75% of their damage abilities on the scaling in 2016. The class is a hell lot stronger now on top of the new skills (If they fix them to work in pvp) than it was in the past. That is when and after they fix the bugs.

    You seem to be under the misunderstanding that everyone plays this mmorpg just to beat and dominate it as much as possible. Perhaps you forgot the notion in how to idk have fun at a video game for once.

    And by the way, expect berzerker nerfs. The developers in KR are already seeing the mistake on buffing their passives too much. Many in KR and TW seal have a truck load of hp hitting the 6th digit and beyond and yet they can combo 4~6mill dmg.

    Honestly the point of the buff was to get them on the level of swordmaster and not always be out dpsd by a gambler all the time. Thus the change was needed, they just need to trim it down a bit for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Youknowho; 04-16-2018 at 03:44 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Youknowho View Post
    I haven't seen a swordsmaster in quite a while. The last i saw was after the new UI update in 16 which at the time they did do flimsy damage despite high scaling. With defenders. I disagree. I've seen waaay too little damage that has yet to suprass 100k on geared defenders. Theirs kills have an innate hate value modifier that multiplies with the damage done. And at those numbers it's not gonna keep aggros on bosses. Especially when a berzerker is literally doing 3,000% more damage.
    My Defender deals 100k+ dmg easily even with knight skills such as Dot Impact or skills that do more than 1500% damage. If you are talking about aggro then its obvious that how aggro works here is who deals the most damage which is Berserker. But I think a fair point to make is that not all class excels in PvP and not all class excels in PvE either for example Defender is a crucial component in PvP due to its AoE stun and high DDI % (From Shield) moreover it has return damage 300% 30 minute buff. Berserker in the other hand is completely useless in PvP since you can't combo a moving target and on top of that the damage of your combo isn't that great either in PvP but godly in PvEs. I think they would really have to switch the game mechanics if you want defender to be viable in PvE to keep aggros on bosses and Berserker can tank anything anyways with it's iron blood and passive skills with lifesteal to heal while dealing ur damage by combo. Which makes me doubt that they would be doing that change in this server considering how slow it is to even get game breaking bug skills fixed for the other classes that is in the irrelevant tier.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Youknowho View Post
    Yes ive destroyed assasins many time since the release of Second job almost ten years ago. It ain't hard for many variable reasons, its all a matter of who is more geared and resourceful in using a massive amount of pots.
    TEN YEARS AGO ? OMG.........this is 2018...................the meta is change.....Go check and try again, pretty please ? oh yes, Pick Assasins who have LvL and Gear equal as you.
    pls Post your battle in youtube, so you have prove that you are right about your 'Claim" about destroy many assasins !!

    From my experience, Assasins is the only job who have acces to kill other job who have better gear.
    and I forgot to mention chef, sh*t......................this one is the real troll.

    have you seen SM in GWH/PvP ???? the damage output is idiot. go check IGN. koemi, I think she/he is the best SM in duran(Gear based). but, many player said, SM need skill to play........zZz. i hope that true bcuz this job damage output is insane + stun..........
    in terms on PvP, i saw SM dps is better than Gambler. SM stun is stupid, just like Chef if i can say..........

    Gambler DPS is not that big anymore, due to LUCK BUG get fixed. they pretty vulnerable right now.....even they can be defeated by berseker.

    oh last, Be flexible and try zerk. Better than suffer and upset, right ?
    Last edited by Diabolicesp; 04-17-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify