+ Reply to Thread

Should I even bother coming back?

Hi there,

I spent a good amount of my youth playing this game when it just came out in NA. I stopped a few years ago, I still have a few lvl 250 characters decently geared left... I think.

I just had a few questions to see if I should retry this game:

How much better is the new gear from the end game gear from before (I’m pretty sure I had the level 200 XG gear)

Is the game still heavily dependent on apostles?

I saw new tier of pets, is it difficult to achieve?

How much harder are the dungeons to before (I stopped at instance dungeons with the huge dragons)

Thank you in advance!

Really good to hear that more players would like to come back to this game. Then I would like to answer your questions as much as I can.

1. GEARS: the new gears(Jikael/Tipareth) which are available to purchase in the item mall is much better than 200 xg in my opinion. More defense and defensive damage %. If you want to focus on instance dungeons and raids, Jikael/Tipareth.xg +7 set with HP additional option would do more than enough, you just need to put stats right.

2. Apostles: Apos is love, Apos is life. The answer is YES!

3.Pets: for some new and rare pets, there are events for that every now and then. Or you can try your luck by opening Gold chests, playing rascal'o poly or Grabbit. Not that hard to get. But not easy either.

Dungeons : The new ones are much harder. But with the right gears and good team work you can accomplish any dungeons.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Killderic View Post

How much better is the new gear from the end game gear from before (I’m pretty sure I had the level 200 XG gear)
    Ranael Set ? nobody have it, yet. The End Gear meta is still Jika/Tipa/Balie/Dice. i've seen someone using HTBS samael.XG+7. i think samael is the best end gear for now.

Is the game still heavily dependent on apostles?
    Hell yes!! except Alcanez, you need apostle to run sage and Waterway.

I saw new tier of pets, is it difficult to achieve?
    FFK/Gold light/Pink Mandra = extremely hard to get for now. Just wait until they put them in GC/Grabbit/Dice.