+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    so how easy to get those +12 tickets? do they insta +12? or are they +1 without faill? If its +1 only, so you need like 240 of them only lul, depends how ez to get them....
    in last event i got 4 from 25 boxes so you just need farm alot i think but easy way is to make it +6 and then lvl it with tickets but yes you need spend some money if you need it easy
    sunnyangel say ppl your calculations they w8ing you master of rohan haha

so how easy to get those +12 tickets? do they insta +12? or are they +1 without faill? If its +1 only, so you need like 240 of them only lul, depends how ez to get them....
    it is +1 without fail. you can get them from time jewel boxes or other "event" boxes.

please refer to this guide for further information on how to get this boxes.
    http://all-aboutrohan.blogspot.com/2...g-bar.html?m=1

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    in last event i got 4 from 25 boxes so you just need farm alot i think but easy way is to make it +6 and then lvl it with tickets but yes you need spend some money if you need it easy
    sunnyangel say ppl your calculations they w8ing you master of rohan haha
    Can confirm +12 tickets are easy as hell to get in the christmas event I got maybe 30 +12 tickets and in that ****ty heart event I got maybe 13 really hated that event but lots of scrolls to use on my alts lolz. I actually had so many +12 tickets that I had to buy metal rings for my alts as ghetto twins.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yea so say on average 1/15 time boxes gives a +12 ticket (its only +1 with 100% success, up to +12), thats 3600 boxes or 36.000 time Jewels. Say you get on average 2/4 Jewels from the boxes you farm and farming one box takes you 2,5H (2,5 hours for 2 time Jewels). (36.000/2) = 18.000 boxes you need to farm: 18.000 * 2,5H = 45.000 hours of farming. Say you have no life, no job, no wife, and you somehow have enough money to live from and you don't need sleep either. it only takes you: 45.000/24/365 = 5,13 years. Now this would be for farming with 1 character. OFCOURSE your pc can log around 6 clients so we devided this by 6. You should be able to farm yourself all of the tickets in like what, 8 months? in which you can't sleep or work and barerly take a ****.

Average yearly income for my country is 36.000 euros for 12 months. so 8 months of working would make you 24.000 euros.

As you can see, farming tickets without the need for sleep, eating, a wife, work or a life, is completely free.
    Last edited by shannon11; 04-01-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

yeah...............................iuno about these maths you putting up.

For starters unless you running a core2duo you should be able to run AT LEAST 8 clients at once. Secondly you shouldnt have to babysit your bots if you put them in the right spots at the right lvl ranges. If you are gonna do mirror dungeons for hunting bonus you are obviously doing it wrong. Thirdly this doesnt include events which is where I get the bulk of my tickets from. My only advice if you want to multiclient farm hunting bonus boxes and whatnot is.................. learn how to play rohan card game so you can just use 8h hks. Who cares if there is small gaps of downtime in your farm. Without rohan card game you wont be able to sustain the lvl of farm required to get tickets.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    yeah...............................iuno about these maths you putting up.

For starters unless you running a core2duo you should be able to run AT LEAST 8 clients at once. Secondly you shouldnt have to babysit your bots if you put them in the right spots at the right lvl ranges. If you are gonna do mirror dungeons for hunting bonus you are obviously doing it wrong. Thirdly this doesnt include events which is where I get the bulk of my tickets from. My only advice if you want to multiclient farm hunting bonus boxes and whatnot is.................. learn how to play rohan card game so you can just use 8h hks. Who cares if there is small gaps of downtime in your farm. Without rohan card game you wont be able to sustain the lvl of farm required to get tickets.
    The average rohan player doesn't run more than 3 clients, I think I'm already over-estimating the odds with 6, not to mention 8. Also you do need to babysit your clients coz you get hunting bonus every 2,5h at them so you can't really afk for more than that time. So if you do want to farm, I don't see how you are going to work 8h a day and sleep 8h a day coz that's 16/24 that you're not farming. 45.000 hours of farming devided by 24-16 (your active farming time a day, if you work + sleep) = 5625 days or 15,4 years of farming.....which is longer than this game is old.

I do agree however that with the past events like the Halloween and xmass events it's A LOT faster to get tickets. I must have gotten like 40-50 ticket +12 in like 5 months. But even then, it's 40/240. 240/40 = 6. 6x 5 months = 30 months. only takes you 2,5 years that way IF they host events like this non-stop, which they don't. Also I had all sorts of minions farming boxes for me, buying them with crone coz inflation **** hit the fan. With farming you'll be way slower coz you're less efficient.

Point of this whole story is, no matter how you do it, it's gonna take a sh1tload of time, which if otherwise spent, would've probably made you money. So I disagree that farming those tickets is ''free''. If it were like 20 tickets you'd need you could factor the time as a hobby but with this dedication, it's more like a job.
    Last edited by shannon11; 04-01-2018 at 11:16 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    improbable, yes, but not impossible.
    Cảm ơn bạn!