+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    PVE rings from ED are good when you farm vs monsters in ED or Mirror dungeons, Rings from badge Center with PVP defense are good when you play any battle like power arena or casual player vs player - thug life
    You didn't give me an answer to what I actually asked, what do you say there I knew already ...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi19 View Post
    you can use ARS stones but success rate is lower than crap... its impossible to make +6 ervything more than +4 is 100% fail
    So when it’s failed the items is gone or back to +0?

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You didn't give me an answer to what I actually asked, what do you say there I knew already ...
    yes i know you w8ing sunnyangel calculations but seems she need more time to calculate % of statistic haha
    My tests showing me that i do more dmg when i using PVP def rings in pvp and PVE vs mobs in mirror, dmg i reciving seems same to me... but you know i`m not pro
    And also if i undarstand info you need upgrade +12 PVP not PVE rings to get max stats of Chakra rings... that info i w8ing also....

ow so its another stuff to milk $$$ from players ... now need to enhant rings 5times to +12 xD eh this game is dead anyway

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post
    ow so its another stuff to milk $$$ from players ... now need to enhant rings 5times to +12 xD eh this game is dead anyway
    Say freedom and go f. yourself +12 tickets are free so you are wrong........

yes i know you w8ing sunnyangel calculations but seems she need more time to calculate % of statistic haha
    My tests showing me that i do more dmg when i using PVP def rings in pvp and PVE vs mobs in mirror, dmg i reciving seems same to me... but you know i`m not pro
    And also if i undarstand info you need upgrade +12 PVP not PVE rings to get max stats of Chakra rings... that info i w8ing also....
    i dont even know wtf this **** is L U L im retired now!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+1 for you brother

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    +1 for you brother
    You are a bunch of monkeys arguing.
    Last edited by shannon11; 04-01-2018 at 04:36 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You are a bunch of monkeys arguing.
    Looks like they are agreeing idk bout you.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

so how easy to get those +12 tickets? do they insta +12? or are they +1 without faill? If its +1 only, so you need like 240 of them only lul, depends how ez to get them....