+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Hello again.

About the ranking and the cheaters, please be aware that we are always checking and double checking about the cheats and the usage of them to climb in the rankings. As you have seen before, every player who tried to cheat to ascend in the rankings were already removed and banned for it.
    So we will make sure that the winners will be honest people who worked (played) hard to get their deserved prizes!

Seal Online Team

One more thing

The prizes and the rankings will be updated once the maintenance is over, so stay tuned and good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello everyone

Please know that the prizes were already chosen and they cannot be changed.
    One more thing, about the 1st place. Know that the Fly Kitsune pet item can be sold or traded meanwhile the 2nd and 3rd prizes accesories are untradeable items. This will be the difference of value between them.
    Even tho the first prize can be sold, its value is still lower than 2nd and 3rd-5th prizes. Most of players in this game know really well how hard it is to achieve a Dragon bracelet. If you look closely at the amount of Fly kitsune and Ancient hero wings in the server , and all the kiosks selling them, you can see how easy it is to get one. On the other hand The dragon bracelet is very rare(which also has been confirmed by one of gms that it has the lowest chance to get when it was available in gold chest). Even making it from the manual you are not gonna success in one shot. Making 1 bracelet costs lots of money which also required materials that are not easy to get.

I gotta say that you guys are doing great in making it a fair game for everyone, but you may have missed some details in the game that will enhance gaming experience such as the prizes of this event.

So in my opinion the 1st prize is not really special if compare to the 2nd and 3rd-5th. At least let the 1st winner has the chance to choose the prize.

And BTW u mentioned 3rd prize is untradeable. But it's actually tradeable.

2 levels in 1 hour. But end up she didn't get to top 1...Not even top 3

Quote Originally Posted by Godwins View Post
    Hi Lovely hater
    Sorry but I didn't aim to be rank 1 on this event :P
    Other players needed the rewards more than me..
    Its a good thing that I am on top 10 even I just try in few days

How are you btw? still.... stalking me?

Quote Originally Posted by Godwins View Post
    She only explain, we can get 2 level in 1 hours.. its extreme but i almost reach that too.. i can get 1.25 level in 1 hour.. beside top 3 are hitter with massive damage..

In short time she will go higher again.. of course thank you considering other player need rewards.. to Elektra i was across the line said u just wanna be get 1st place.. please kindly forget it.. i feel bad..sorry..

To GM please accept my apology for not trusted you.. i should have faith to GM like elektra..