+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Why reward for 2nd , 3rd , and 4th winner better than 1st winner..
    1st reward only 20b
    2nd reward much better than 20b
    3rd Ahw price is around 25b
    4th Ahw price is around 25b

Do you forget. why you still give us fly kitsune as 1st reward although best pet is fox fire kitsune..

Not to forget...
    I saw the video about cheater gain mega exp in west red soil.. this top 10 rewards will be given to those cheaters..
    Normal player can hunt max 15 hours in case they have weekend or off day.. but cheater can hunt 24hours non stop..
    So the problem.. let say player with
    Item mal 150 exp
    +50% double pleasure
    + 25% today best friend
    + 60% party exp /hours
    Let say 1 hour = 1 level
    Weekdays they hunt 8 hours (after work + no sleep)
    8 x 1 x 5 = 40 level
    Weekend they hunt 15 hours
    15 x 1 x 2 = 30 level
    Player can reach 70 level with such awesome determination..

Now cheater with mega range without any item mal
    I can assume they got 1 level every 2 hours
    24 hours / 2 = 12 level
    In a week they can reach
    12 x 7 = 84 level

So its a goodbye for player with passion and determination to get the reward and its total congratulation for all cheaters.. u give them reward for their cheating way..

Its totally "Fail Event"
    Last edited by HotTemplar; 04-10-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Hardcore Player Mode

SAGE floor 1 (all of monster) + Alcanez Dungeon = 2 level in 1 hour.

Things that can help boost your leveling individually
    1. DE 150%
    2.Silver party blessing
    3.Today's Best Friend
    4. S word blessing 200% (this are from old event, SO LUCY TO THOSE WHO STILL HAVE MANY OF IT)
    5. Shiltz Blessing

Additional
    1. Double Pleasure (works only with couple that are in the same PARTY)
    2.Unconditional Sacrifice (this is so good for apostle boost as usually the couple will sacrifice 50% of the xp)

Things You need to HAVE.
    1. Old Knight Scroll **at-least 8 of it per day, or perhaps 10.. Since LAG/DISCONNECTION are REAL.. embrace it and accept it that you need as many OKS as you can.
    2. Gears/Equipment that have a greater damage on the monster so you could kill them easy.. **kudos to those job/class that can 1 hit a single mob of bales as it will be so easy.
    3. Patience and Dedication
    4. Faith and Trust in GM that they will check those players who can reach 120 level in span of 2 weeks.

This is a tiring event indeed.. But nevertheless DO NOT easily JUDGE those Players that can level 80-100 in this span of time as it is achievable.
    "HOW YOUR MIND WORKS LIMIT WHAT YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF"
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 04-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Well talking about quotes
    "How your mind works limit what your body is capable of"
    I know what that mean "hardcore player" even before you joining this seal BOD..

What i want to make clear is not about hardcore player.. if u have time and determination then its good to play coz its fun.

What i want to discuss and want to criticize is the existence from cheater.. have u saw the video about ice wizard in west red soil? I assume without any item mall he can get 0.5 level in hour.. and with item mall he can get 1 level..if u see how fast and how wide his area skill..

If he use any items u mention above + make equal party with 5 member (dont forget some ppl can make double login)..
    So in 1 day 6 char can get 24 level..

Well i just want GM take this as consideration..
    Without cheater players who level up 60 - 70x maybe still can be in 3 - 10 position.. (assume that elektrablaze and her hardcore explaination will be in the 1st and 2nd pos).
    But since cheater also take part.. this player who play hard and 50-70x level up at his/her play time get nothing.. i feel its not fair..
    If u want to be the best as nr.1 thats good.. and i hope u can beat all the cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by elektrablaze View Post
    Hardcore Player Mode

SAGE floor 1 (all of monster) + Alcanez Dungeon = 2 level in 1 hour.

Things that can help boost your leveling individually
    1. DE 150%
    2.Silver party blessing
    3.Today's Best Friend
    4. S word blessing 200% (this are from old event, SO LUCY TO THOSE WHO STILL HAVE MANY OF IT)
    5. Shiltz Blessing

Additional
    1. Double Pleasure (works only with couple that are in the same PARTY)
    2.Unconditional Sacrifice (this is so good for apostle boost as usually the couple will sacrifice 50% of the xp)

Things You need to HAVE.
    1. Old Knight Scroll **at-least 8 of it per day, or perhaps 10.. Since LAG/DISCONNECTION are REAL.. embrace it and accept it that you need as many OKS as you can.
    2. Gears/Equipment that have a greater damage on the monster so you could kill them easy.. **kudos to those job/class that can 1 hit a single mob of bales as it will be so easy.
    3. Patience and Dedication
    4. Faith and Trust in GM that they will check those players who can reach 120 level in span of 2 weeks.

This is a tiring event indeed.. But nevertheless DO NOT easily JUDGE those Players that can level 80-100 in this span of time as it is achievable.
    "HOW YOUR MIND WORKS LIMIT WHAT YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF"
    Hai Elektra..
    What you mention about all item mall + decent item + time as hardcoreplayer to become the winner is good..

2 level in 1 hours is amazingly fast for new update (level 261)

I believe u will be the Nr.1 tomorrow since only cheater can beat you.. i will congratz u tomorrow direkt in game by megaphone since im sure your char name will be there as nr.1..
    And since you said, one hit on monster i doubt you really need any reward from this event.. coz i believe u have high-end items.. what you care about only that Nr.1 Position which for another player totally "whatever" coz they only wanna get that reward especially bracelet and Ahw since its cant be obtained in game.
    If i could ask.. how manytimes you leveled up? 100? Since u said 80-100 is achievable.. that's great..

Now Let me help u understand what"Hottemplar" wanna say

He (sorry if i wrong) just want to help another player get rewards, coz without cheaters maybe player a b c d e f g h i can be in nr 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Now cheaters also there and they can also get exp..
    Player a b c d e f g h i wont be in nr 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 anymore.. maybe nr 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    its so sad and to bad too be true coz they lose to cheaters..

Regardless theresults, elektrablaze will be in top 10 ranking but for hot templar and another player.. theres big bigchange they dont get reward coz of cheaters..

If GM read this i have a big2 suggestion..
    Let give player change with range..

Example
    Nr.1 Elektrablaze 100x level up
    Nr2. Player A 98x level up
    Nr3. Player B 93x level up
    Nr4. Player C 86x level up
    Nr5. Player D 85x level up
    Nr 6.Player E 84x level up
    Nr 7. Player F 80x level up

We can change it into the range award..
    4 player with level up near to Elektra get same rewards as Elektra.. (player A - B - C - D)
    And then next 4 player near to Elektra got 2nd reward
    (Player E F G H)
    Then 5 player
    Player I J K L m got 3rd reward
    For last there will be 10 player
    Player N -V got 4th reward

Thank you for considering me as TOP 1 ms. VERAMONTE "welcome back in forum"
    If your assumption is wrong, I guess i give you a tap in the back "better guess next time"

Mr.Templar

Don't get annoyed/hurt..
    I'm just saying that let see first the result as not everyone who can level high is cheater.
    And for those cheater, I think GM can evaluate the result fairly.

And lastly, you don't need to use two forum account to insult me :P
    I'm embracing it wholeheartedly.

Congrats in-advance, Maybe you are one of the chosen :P

Mr.Veramonte, I will wait on the MEGAPHONE CONGRATULATIONS.
    I'll congratulate your Gunner as well

Mr.Templar

Don't get annoyed/hurt..
    I'm just saying that let see first the result as not everyone who can level high is cheater.
    And for those cheater, I think GM can evaluate the result fairly.

And lastly, you don't need to use two forum account to insult me :P
    I'm embracing it wholeheartedly.

Congrats in-advance, Maybe you are one of the chosen :P
    i dont get annoyed / hurt .. i just tell my opinion..
    and i never say level high is cheater,,
    i just tell u , i got video about ice wizard cheater in west red soil..

and one more.. i dont want to insult anyone.. i just wanna Gm reconsiderate..
    if you dont agree with me, dont think i point u as a cheater.. coz i dont..

i just tell this to represent some of my friends who hunt and leveled up many times..
    since i have week off and also joining this so i try to make GM give us some more winners.

well maybe they can evaluate fairly but maybe they cant,, so as a player we can give them critics..
    coz im not so confident i can beat all the cheaters eventough i used all that providing itemmal and item..

hope no more wrong understanding ..
    i dont insult you, and i dont say high level = cheater.. i just want all high level get reward.. so everybody happy

and bout the id..i just put some rps and i think will be good if i use another name to prevent quarel between us..so i use another name.. but u got me ^^ nice eyes

Mr.Veramonte, I will wait on the MEGAPHONE CONGRATULATIONS.
    I'll congratulate your Gunner as well
    Im always considering u as nr.1..
    Because ure Nr.1

What i want to say here just to give others more chance..
    Lot of player work hard for it so i dont wanna this player lose just because cheaters..

Sure i did some efforts too i hope i can join the party as well and get some rewards..
    But maybe this moment will be ruined by skripter and cheater

Hello everyone

Please know that the prizes were already chosen and they cannot be changed.
    One more thing, about the 1st place. Know that the Fly Kitsune pet item can be sold or traded meanwhile the 2nd and 3rd prizes accesories are untradeable items. This will be the difference of value between them.