+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    For the basic reward (Status reset scroll). Is that achieved per character/s or 1 per account for reaching 261?

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    I think this event will be good if GM make reward per job..
    So there will be total 160 winner..
    16 got fk , 16 brace, 48 ahw and 80 scale
    Its a bit unfair for some jobs if its counted as global job..
    Example :
    The chance for Templar join dungeon party is smaller than berseker..
    Also Player who play artisan cant compete with berseker..
    Please guys support my idea so we can have more winner and more player get chance
    In my opinion, the rank 1-10 reward is already enough..
    As you can see in the current over all ranking 6 APOSTLE already dominating on it.
    It simply means everyone is capable of leveling.. it will be battle of patience and dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by apelu1 View Post
    use time warp gold illegal or legal?
    Know that the use of time warp is not forbidden, anyway, it wont work for level 252 and above.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by ceeoon View Post
    Just my opinion,screenshoot character after reach 261 and post here.
    It is a good idea, anyway, our system is taking care of the evaluation and according to it and the rankings, the winners will be chosen.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    @Handy556 I just know how to get the ranking today, before this update, my friend said you need to get to level 251 and "levelling" (100%ing ur exp) as many as possible to get the first rank. In other rank type, it's the rank of fame.
    Please be informed that the rank will be based on the experience you gather after surpassing level 261. The ranking will be updated after the maintenance on April 10th and according to it the prizes will be sent.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by iSnoozze View Post
    For the basic reward (Status reset scroll). Is that achieved per character/s or 1 per account for reaching 261?
    The Reset status scroll will be given to your 1st character to achieve the level 261, take it into account please.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    GM please explain us the "New quests" included in the Forgotten King Expansion. I haven't found any explanation about it anywhere.
    Hello, there are two new quests and events for everyone.
    The 1st one: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5Azyip0th
    You can get a prize only for login and there will be prizes for daily loggin.

The 2nd is the named Run to the top Event.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5BYEG3oYj
    By achieving level 261 you will get a prize and according to the rankings there will be 10 winners. ( i've explained the rules in one of my replies )

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    I think this event will be good if GM make reward per job..
    So there will be total 160 winner..
    16 got fk , 16 brace, 48 ahw and 80 scale
    Its a bit unfair for some jobs if its counted as global job..
    Example :
    The chance for Templar join dungeon party is smaller than berseker..
    Also Player who play artisan cant compete with berseker..
    Please guys support my idea so we can have more winner and more player get chance

We appreciate your concern, wanyway the rules are already stablished and can't be changed now. Anyway , your suggestion will be taken into account and will be reported in order to see if the team can apply it for a next event.
    Thanks for the support.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by joongsinh View Post
    Cảm ơn bạn!
    Please, try posting in english, so we can help you better and in shorter time.

Seal Online Team

Mr GM.. how can we win this event if theres cheat and skript player farm exp 24 hours..
    Yesterday i got video from friends about cheat in west red soil.. a mage using very very big range damage and hit monster.. we cant see the cheater since he was covering himself under water..
    I used 30 days ruby exp and double pleasure + i bought auto pet and auto pot to hunt faster.. i can get like 5-6 level a day.. but how can i compete with cheater with no delay skill and can hit anywhere like using map hack..
    I quess you should change the regulation..
    Many player hunt normal with hope they can at least become top 10.. but its crazy to compete with cheater..
    My suggestion u change the reward system..
    50x level up = scale
    60x level up = ancient hero wings
    70 x level up = bracelet
    80 x level up = fox kitsune

U cant say who is using cheat, but u should appreciate player with his effort coz losing the rank against cheater is not tolerable..
    U let cheater win this event and let ppl with hardly effort without any compliment or reward..
    Please considerate players who already level up so many time with hope to win the event.