+ Reply to Thread

Wink How's the player density in Jainus server?

Been out of this game for 3 years, this game brings back so many memories. I hear this game is slowly dying, but just wanna ask you guys what you think about the current situation.

May consider coming back if they do another upgrade sale (who knows when they will do another *shrugs*).
    Last edited by bigallenbro; 03-20-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I don't know if anybody can inform you something related to what will happens and gms don't really want to announce any news, although an event has been made where everyone could tell what they might think but nothing that was said there was taken into account.
    I just asked for new costumes to be implemented but it looks like it's hard to do that...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

They don't do much with our feedback, that's noting new, has been like that since YNK hosted this game/server, nothing changed. They also ''updated events and power arena''. The way the power arena is organised is worse than before, its boring AF, it's either raping spawn with noir/rumir/scout or kill bosses with dhan/fully buffed giant. Every other class is useless and might as well afk till you lose 3x and get your reward lmao. CV/SA etc is disabeled and the only pvp that still exist is safezone pvp at limestone. with the insane crone inflation TSB is totally useless. I personally have more crone than one of the older guilds (E2N) has made with TSB in the total time they exist, which is what? 6-7 years?

Gm's are definitly more retarded than before, the ones that knew something about the game went to ORIGIN, the remaning ones are literally brainless puppets that can't do much more than ctrlc & ctrlv. They have zero ingame knowledge, they don't understand the events they host, they don't follow the rules the put up, they don't fix bugs, and they randomly change things ingame without asking/talking with the community.

Worth starting rohan again? idk if you're not a top dolla player there's no point in starting unless you wanna spend 100s of $ on the RMT market to get gear (which is not allowed btw, just stating it's possible). Once you did that you'll find yourself bored coz there is nothing to do, noone to kill, no usefull events to go to and nothing useful to farm except hunting bonus, which you can gather on a naked lvl 10 alt lmao.
    Last edited by shannon11; 03-23-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

game sucks so much I created my own version of the game called new server simulator where I make new chars and hk them for a few days before deleting and starting again.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461