+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have to disagree with you all. Many criticize GMs. A few months back we had a lot of events, and we still have them.They gave us the opportunity to improve ours weapons, rings and armors. They gave us to get a +12 and +18 tickets, shining transendents stones that you needed a year to be collected, and now have an opportunity much easier to get them. And +21 tickets. Low prices for forge. Better success rate. 20% and 30% free scrolls and even scrolls to immune critical att, and much more. So what else is needed to keep you satisfied. All for free? Do you think it is easy for them to fulfill the desire of all of us? Do you know how many daily events need to follow and do everything? They are constantly sending messages that are a bit boring, I know, but instructive, to not mention our personal information to others so we not lose our equipment. You know how long it takes people to do the one maint and not to stay too long so players can continue to play? No, you're here just to criticize, and expect that all your wishes are fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by derurhe View Post
    I have to disagree with you all. Many criticize GMs. A few months back we had a lot of events, and we still have them.They gave us the opportunity to improve ours weapons, rings and armors. They gave us to get a +12 and +18 tickets, shining transendents stones that you needed a year to be collected, and now have an opportunity much easier to get them. And +21 tickets. Low prices for forge. Better success rate. 20% and 30% free scrolls and even scrolls to immune critical att, and much more. So what else is needed to keep you satisfied. All for free? Do you think it is easy for them to fulfill the desire of all of us? Do you know how many daily events need to follow and do everything? They are constantly sending messages that are a bit boring, I know, but instructive, to not mention our personal information to others so we not lose our equipment. You know how long it takes people to do the one maint and not to stay too long so players can continue to play? No, you're here just to criticize, and expect that all your wishes are fulfilled.
    They did not ''give'' you free tickets. They hand out a way to farm your way up to +12 (which is good honestly), after which you'll need to start opening boxes for +18 tickets and then +21 tickets (since you're at +12 and want more, this is why they give you a way to farm your way up to +12), which generates a permanent flow of income for them coz people keep buying pres stones to make these boxes. Since +21 tickets have about a 1/50 boxes rate of dropping and those pres stones cost like 4$ each, and you have 5 armour parts 4 rings, 1 weapon, at least to +21 if you want all that, you can calculate the cost lmao. Having all this said, this isn't that bad, it's a company and it needs to make money, but don't act like it's coz they ''listen to the players'' or coz they ''trying to do good''. they just try to drain more money from the system, which is what they have been doing for the past 10 years.

About shiny stones? This is a bug, it wasn't supposed to give those but I'm pretty sure no GM understands the difference between the different stones and it made it possible for many players to get trans items so not that bad, but again, it's not due to the gms knowing what they are doing or listening to the community lmao.

And the ingame events hosted by the GMs? Those are a serious joke, they state you can't use pets you can't use suicide and you can't use hide skills to disrupt the event. After having CTRLC CTRLV this, some guys run around with pets, some people use suicide and dhans use hide to disrupt the event. The GM just runs around like a headless chicken observing it all, after which he declares a random winner and CTRLC CTRLV that name into the server message. The way these events are hosted is a joke, you could ask a 10 y/o to do it and he'd probably do it better.

Constantly spamming messages can be done by either a spambot or probably even server based (im no IT guy) you don't have to invest manhours in that except for setting up that system.

They give away free anticrit scrolls well no **** coz without them dhans deal 100-200k crits coz they are unbalanced AF but hey, it's better than the age of templars right? A lesser evil implemented instead of a worse evil, best solution ever.

You think I'm just here to critisize lmao, you don't know me and you don't know how many, guides and stuff I created/posted in the past and how many people I helped. But that time is over(for quite a long time already), most people who play rohan are brainless, spineless squids, not much different from the people who host the game. So all I do is just pvp some and show people I'm one of the best, if not the best noir in game, everything and everyone else can get fked
    Last edited by shannon11; 03-24-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine