+ Reply to Thread

Rohan or Rohan Origin

I'm coming back to rohan which one should I be downloading?

Rohan Jain, may people play there.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayIt View Post
    Rohan Jain, may people play there.
    rofl xD are you drunk?

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm96 View Post
    I'm coming back to rohan which one should I be downloading?
    Rohan Blood Feud Isen server...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

so isen is where everyone plays?

Banned
    No.

There is a split between all 3 servers. It depends on what you want out of the game. If you are looking mostly for PvE, go to Origin.
    For PvP both isen & jAnus have their strengths and weaknesses but are heavily PvP oriented. jAnus has a higher cost to get to competing level. Isen is more pay as you go.
    In both of the PvP servers it is 100% Pay 2 Win. Don't expect to be able to play in either cheap or for free.

Economy in Origin is mostly crone-based. In Isen you also have a crone-based economy, though not quite so much as Origin. Jainus you need RPs and Ecash to play. Period.

You can get further without paying in Origin, but don't expect not having to crack open your wallet their either.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    No.

There is a split between all 3 servers. It depends on what you want out of the game. If you are looking mostly for PvE, go to Origin.
    For PvP both isen & jAnus have their strengths and weaknesses but are heavily PvP oriented. jAnus has a higher cost to get to competing level. Isen is more pay as you go.
    In both of the PvP servers it is 100% Pay 2 Win. Don't expect to be able to play in either cheap or for free.

Economy in Origin is mostly crone-based. In Isen you also have a crone-based economy, though not quite so much as Origin. Jainus you need RPs and Ecash to play. Period.

You can get further without paying in Origin, but don't expect not having to crack open your wallet their either.
    +1 It couldn't be said more nicely.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.