Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
The red highlighted is totally true but honestly, warlocks dmg is kinda sad unless you totally max everything, but then again, do that on a noir/predator/avenger/guard/rumir etc you'll be WAY better of pvp wise than with a warlock, more bang for your buck so to speak.

The main problem is spirit from rumirs, which makes warlock useless (yes it has debuff but only on 1 target). Thus why I said wizzards are better, you debuff all + aoe stun them and then you just run in with a predator and shotta everyone.
I get your argument but at this point in this games life its more about fun than damage output. Meta class ended when they nerfed templar to the ground now you can play whatever you want and accept the strengths and weaknesses associated with that. (But seriously nerf dhans ****!)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUltima View Post
400k hp serious? what Server u Play? haha not isen i guess no upg wweapons and **** like these
So that brings the total count of isen players to 2 now. Also before hunting bonus existed isen server was 100 times more imbalanced than jainus server.