+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    The red highlighted is totally true but honestly, warlocks dmg is kinda sad unless you totally max everything, but then again, do that on a noir/predator/avenger/guard/rumir etc you'll be WAY better of pvp wise than with a warlock, more bang for your buck so to speak.

The main problem is spirit from rumirs, which makes warlock useless (yes it has debuff but only on 1 target). Thus why I said wizzards are better, you debuff all + aoe stun them and then you just run in with a predator and shotta everyone.
    I get your argument but at this point in this games life its more about fun than damage output. Meta class ended when they nerfed templar to the ground now you can play whatever you want and accept the strengths and weaknesses associated with that. (But seriously nerf dhans ****!)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUltima View Post
    400k hp serious? what Server u Play? haha not isen i guess no upg wweapons and **** like these
    So that brings the total count of isen players to 2 now. Also before hunting bonus existed isen server was 100 times more imbalanced than jainus server.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Yea but what's ''supposed to be'' and what actually is, are two completely different things, I'm not talking about the hypotheticals that ''should be''.
    that "what actually is" really applies only to jANUS and Isen. For the official server, Origin actually sent a long way in making a lock respectable for pvp. Then again there are no non-vit toons are not running around with 300K HP and even the vit ones are not breaking 200K. So a lock is pretty viable there. external servers have been doling some pretty good shiznit with locks as well - but then we are not supposed to talk about them here

PlayWith has pretty much screwed the pooch with its legacy Rohan servers and the one server that could have been decent wound up, well, boring.

At the same time tho old man I am ok with warlocks having superior disables to supplement their lack of flashy damage. Having said that warlocks have never been balanced. Pre epic weapons warlocks used to annihilate entire parties even after merge I used to party up with eric and we would destroy people.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    So that brings the total count of isen players to 2 now. Also before hunting bonus existed isen server was 100 times more imbalanced than jainus server.
    What made you say that and when you had the last time a end gear character there? I didn't saw yourself playing a 1vs1 with one of my main or at least there and now you talk to us abou balance in Isen?
    Before to bring arguments about some things, make sure that you have enough verdicts!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    What made you say that and when you had the last time a end gear character there? I didn't saw yourself playing a 1vs1 with one of my main or at least there and now you talk to us abou balance in Isen?
    Before to bring arguments about some things, make sure that you have enough verdicts!
    I was around for the first month of isen server. I made a lvl 1xx warlock, templar, priest, predator there and sold all for profit because thats what new servers are for. The server concept sounded nice aside from you know +12 chim>tali>ferk>opaniel. If hunting bonus came out when the server came out maybe I woulda played more than a month there but honestly I just wanted to make some rps for upkeep on the real server.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUltima View Post
    400k hp serious? what Server u Play? haha not isen i guess no upg wweapons and **** like these
    Jainus ofc, the only server that matters!!
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    that "what actually is" really applies only to jANUS and Isen. For the official server, Origin actually sent a long way in making a lock respectable for pvp. Then again there are no non-vit toons are not running around with 300K HP and even the vit ones are not breaking 200K. So a lock is pretty viable there. external servers have been doling some pretty good shiznit with locks as well - but then we are not supposed to talk about them here

PlayWith has pretty much screwed the pooch with its legacy Rohan servers and the one server that could have been decent wound up, well, boring.
    From all servers I played at, one particular well uhhm ''server'' gave me the best memories and most fun, it wasn't so badly p2w, it lasted for like 2 years and it was SOOO crowded, good times. But irohan killed them...
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

No server and no era of this game gives me more satisfaction than playing the official game during peak war periods. The pvp that I have seen around rohan now is a joke compared to the bad ass pvp of the good ol days!

And as far as those... alternate servers go............... if you find satisfaction in killing poor little abso then go for it.

what does mean "billing error -xxxxx?"

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I was around for the first month of isen server. I made a lvl 1xx warlock, templar, priest, predator there and sold all for profit because thats what new servers are for. The server concept sounded nice aside from you know +12 chim>tali>ferk>opaniel. If hunting bonus came out when the server came out maybe I woulda played more than a month there but honestly I just wanted to make some rps for upkeep on the real server.
    What was at the beginning can't compare with what is now after all these patches have been made, from then Isen has undergone many changes about balance and surely at Isen is a much more stable balance than at Janous where classes like templars are useless.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.