+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Stop embarrassing yourself and silva server as a whole.

Count blow value point as a debuff shield.

Reveal PREVENTS THE USE of the hide skill while dark eyes reveals big difference.

HP coil is almost as much of a joke as you are.

MP coil is more of a joke than you are.

LVL 1 BA is not enough retarded ape you obv dont know how it works and what it works on.

Idk what paralyze or cold wave has to do with BA but you know ape life.

Warlocks are not meant for killing players so ur wide encourage on mobs dont mean ****. Srsly getting +50 as a warlock when you could just be a wizz and ring burst your way through inter all day.

Broken bag hasnt been bugged since 2010.

Dark message is a joke when a scroll for 50 kalista fragments gives more HP than your 5 dump skill points.

Magic reflection is legit as ****.

Your build is **** you should be ashamed of yourself! You are lucky there is nobody from silva left to flame you for embarrassing them. Just confirms Torian best server evah!
    not meant for killing players? you drunk? xD

We Will Hunt You Down

Stop embarrassing yourself and silva server as a whole.

Count blow value point as a debuff shield.

Reveal PREVENTS THE USE of the hide skill while dark eyes reveals big difference.

HP coil is almost as much of a joke as you are.

MP coil is more of a joke than you are.

LVL 1 BA is not enough retarded ape you obv dont know how it works and what it works on.

Idk what paralyze or cold wave has to do with BA but you know ape life.

Warlocks are not meant for killing players so ur wide encourage on mobs dont mean ****. Srsly getting +50 as a warlock when you could just be a wizz and ring burst your way through inter all day.

Broken bag hasnt been bugged since 2010.

Dark message is a joke when a scroll for 50 kalista fragments gives more HP than your 5 dump skill points.

Magic reflection is legit as ****.

Your build is **** you should be ashamed of yourself! You are lucky there is nobody from silva left to flame you for embarrassing them. Just confirms Torian best server evah!
    Ah some good old banter, apelife, full bonobo, me gusta keep the good work going.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    she's kinda right tho, I mean, what's a warlock gonna do against people with 250-300k hp, not to mention spirit, reflect, shadow, detox potion and so on. Only if you seriously max everything on warlock, everything 7s, +21 rings, snatch lvl 7 alm (50% all stats) and scrolls you can kill things, but then again, you can at pretty much every other class as well.

Warlocks are much better for CC train, like /wizzardsdefenders they are just annoying AF, warlocks disable half the skillset of most used dps classes in pvp (dhans/noirs/guards). This is their true power, their killing potential in pvp is mehhhhh. And even after saying this, Wizzard is way better for group pvp than warlock.

A taste of the divine

Banned
    she's kinda wrong as well. The warlock is supposed to be the dps role of the mage class just as the wizard is the support role for the mages. After all if warlocks are not used for killing people, what good are they? They are only good for 1v1 situations.

A I agree that in jANUS that they are pretty much pointless, but the original role for that class was pvp and 1v1. I've seen other servers where a warlock can pretty much rape an opponent in 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    she's kinda right tho, I mean, what's a warlock gonna do against people with 250-300k hp, not to mention spirit, reflect, shadow, detox potion and so on. Only if you seriously max everything on warlock, everything 7s, +21 rings, snatch lvl 7 alm (50% all stats) and scrolls you can kill things, but then again, you can at pretty much every other class as well.

Warlocks are much better for CC train, like /wizzardsdefenders they are just annoying AF, warlocks disable half the skillset of most used dps classes in pvp (dhans/noirs/guards). This is their true power, their killing potential in pvp is mehhhhh. And even after saying this, Wizzard is way better for group pvp than warlock.
    heh? warlock can dispel reflection (from Noir) and manashield from templar .... u guys should read the tooltip of broken treasure lvl 7 (60 % decrease of all stat Points for 180 sec! ), prevent pet which disables petseffect. & Level drop which lowers enemyskills by 4 levels....... i win my Duells 1v1 at my Level except vs Noir i have Problems but with conquerorlevel +50 i get ultimate spell liberation ( 70% damagedrop and 100% mobilityboost for 60 sec ) then warlock > Noir and

warlock is a 1v1 powerhouse! and also good for grouppvp thx to area toxic potion & polutionmind & nightmare ( aoe which makes all enemy attacks 50% less for 10 sec activationtime 10sec!)
    Last edited by LadyUltima; 02-26-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Fixed thanks for pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post

Warlock can do a lot their damage is no joke in pvp especially if they got title and gear. And even if they cant kill they make ppl wish they were dead because they cant use any of their skills or hit people.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    she's kinda wrong as well. The warlock is supposed to be the dps role of the mage class just as the wizard is the support role for the mages. After all if warlocks are not used for killing people, what good are they? They are only good for 1v1 situations.

A I agree that in jANUS that they are pretty much pointless, but the original role for that class was pvp and 1v1. I've seen other servers where a warlock can pretty much rape an opponent in 1v1.
    Warlock is a single target DPS and wizz is kinda mediocre pvp support in the current pvp. They got strike bash (gets resisted), eternal darkness (targets get woken up all the time since aoe life) and area spell best skill they got is weakness to make life easier. On the bright side their shield lasts 1 hr, their ring burst hits hard as **** and they can actually kill mobs with no problem. A wizz is 100% the way to go until +50 where you then switch to warlock and be a real beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUltima View Post
    heh? warlock can dispel reflection (from Noir) and manashield from templar .... u guys should read the tooltip of broken treasure lvl 7 (60 % decrease of all stat Points for 180 sec! ), prevent pet which disables petseffect. & Level drop which lowers enemyskills by 4 levels....... i win my Duells 1v1 at my Level except vs Noir i have Problems but with conquerorlevel +50 i get ultimate spell liberation ( 70% damagedrop and 100% mobilityboost for 60 sec ) then warlock > Noir and

warlock is a 1v1 powerhouse! and also good for grouppvp thx to area toxic potion & polutionmind
    So you can read tooltips for that **** but you dont understand what break ability does? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

by the way why max break ability to 6 ? when it is on lvl 2 30 sec Duration and cooldown time is 30 sec why max it ? u can just recast it after 30 sec over! i know what ba does it disable for example Noir stunskills ! i upgraded ba to lvl 2 now and will buy a skill enhancement Stone to make it 3 but not more than that...
    Last edited by LadyUltima; 02-26-2018 at 08:56 AM.

by the way why max break ability to 6 ? when it is on lvl 2 30 sec Duration and cooldown time is 30 sec why max it ? u can just recast it after 30 sec over! i know what ba does it disable for example Noir stunskills ! i upgraded ba to lvl 2 now and will buy a skill enhancement Stone to make it 3 but not more than that...
    3 targets 100% uptime at 7 hudurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Its not just stun skills you bone head you gotta get it casted on you to understand.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

Yea but what's ''supposed to be'' and what actually is, are two completely different things, I'm not talking about the hypotheticals that ''should be''.

warlock is a 1v1 powerhouse! and also good for grouppvp thx to area toxic potion & polutionmind & nightmare ( aoe which makes all enemy attacks 50% less for 10 sec activationtime 10sec!)
    Yea good luck with that, my noir has 200k hp selfbuffed and 60k mana(don't let me get started about party bufffs + scrolls, 400k hp no probs), you won't drain either of those. Beside the fact that you have cast-time on all your skills (I only have to wait till you are casting a skill, then i pop reflect and you'll get that skill back on you 100% and you can't debuff me while in-casting skill). Beside that both intel shield and your ulti only decrease initial damage, meaning the dmg value without invenom/thron whip or any other elemental skill. I'll deal 0+15-20k regulars on you, no matter what scrolls/buffs you going to pop.

Warlock can do a lot their damage is no joke in pvp especially if they got title and gear. And even if they cant kill they make ppl wish they were dead because they cant use any of their skills or hit people.

Warlock is a single target DPS and wizz is kinda mediocre pvp support in the current pvp. They got strike bash (gets resisted), eternal darkness (targets get woken up all the time since aoe life) and area spell best skill they got is weakness to make life easier. On the bright side their shield lasts 1 hr, their ring burst hits hard as **** and they can actually kill mobs with no problem. A wizz is 100% the way to go until +50 where you then switch to warlock and be a real beast.

So you can read tooltips for that **** but you dont understand what break ability does? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk
    The red highlighted is totally true but honestly, warlocks dmg is kinda sad unless you totally max everything, but then again, do that on a noir/predator/avenger/guard/rumir etc you'll be WAY better of pvp wise than with a warlock, more bang for your buck so to speak.

The main problem is spirit from rumirs, which makes warlock useless (yes it has debuff but only on 1 target). Thus why I said wizzards are better, you debuff all + aoe stun them and then you just run in with a predator and shotta everyone.

Obviously coz you wanna cast break ability as many times as possible at as many targets as possible, like Sunny said, spam that sh1t.

A taste of the divine

400k hp serious? what Server u Play? haha not isen i guess no upg wweapons and **** like these