+ Reply to Thread

Wrong Send Messages GM, Can You Retrive My Item?

GM, i made second account to store my item, when i want to take it back, i use Mailman Felly, but i wrong enter the nick name of my first account, can you give my item back? (

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Submit a ticket by clicking on the big "SUPPORT" button on top of this very screen (next to your log out // account info buttons)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Submit a ticket by clicking on the big "SUPPORT" button on top of this very screen (next to your log out // account info buttons)
    Done sir. Then what should i do? Any thing else i could do to get my items back?
    By the way, thanks for the response.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aldhion View Post
    Done sir. Then what should i do? Any thing else i could do to get my items back?
    By the way, thanks for the response.
    There's nothing else you can do but wait. They'll respond to your ticket, which you will be able to follow through your email you've submitted your account with (or login in the support section, but your email works best).
    Just don't forget to check your spam-filter as well, just in case..

Responses can take up some time, so don't fret if you haven't heard of them within the first few hours. I'd say, wait 2 days, then ask again, but just be advised; the more you respond to your ticket before they have even replied to you, the more it gets burried in the pile of other tickets.

TL;DR: wait.

Cheers
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 02-20-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher