Okay,
If you haven't noticed yet about all the bugs that are in the game,
I'll make a list of bugs that I know exist and have been experienced by many other players.
Bug list :
1. DISCONNECTING while changing gears, dropping items, open vending, rotating screen (when crowded especially).

2. Monsters sometimes leave "SHADOW/GHOST" behind, meaning that sometimes when me or other players killed (a) monster(s), their images do not go away right after.
Cannot be hit/ skilled since they are dead already basically, drop loots still, but you can only see their image.

3. BATTLE PET bugs. When entering Sage Tower(especially). After entering the first door (where Seraph is), BattlePet is gone, meaning you still have it on your status, it's not dead, but you cannot control & see & unsummon/summon it.
Same thing happens after you kill seraph and move to UNDERGROUND. Battle Pet is gone until several minutes you are in OR you enter the Bridge, and just then you can see your battle pets.
Happens in F6 (Bereth and Samael) too where after you die and respawn when your battlepet was out (summoned), it is gone. Only until several minutes after that incident, the battle pet starts showing up.

4. SAGE TOWER F4 (Wood) might be the more popular one among players who do SAGE TOWER often. RUNTIME ERROR , DEBUGGING, or just SO3D ERROR happens a lot in F4. Don't know exactly what causes this, but happens a lot when one or more players died, or battle pets are summoned.

5. SAGE TOWER F6 (Bereth & Samael) has this problem too (especially a) when you hit PS2 before Bereth changes form, b) when bereth changes form , c)after 3rd stage where bosses are awake), just not as severe/ often as F4.

6. I don't know if this considered as bugs, but i'll write it here anyway. In SAGE TOWER especially, when you use a skill that has a pretty long cooldown, and you enter a warp while it hasnt finished the cooldown, the skill is SEEN AVAILABLE/READY TO USE, while it is IN FACT NOT AVAILABE/NOT READY TO USE.

7. Quests (in Sage Tower) sometimes failed for no apparent reasons,

8. LAG and DELAY in Sage Tower, Raids (Unison), sometimes Alcanez, and pretty much all around the shiltz.

That's pretty much some of the bugs that really BUG players, and we hope to be fixed soon.
Other players are encouraged to add any other bugs to the list, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for the attention.