+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post List of Bugs seen in the game !

Okay,
    If you haven't noticed yet about all the bugs that are in the game,
    I'll make a list of bugs that I know exist and have been experienced by many other players.
    Bug list :
    1. DISCONNECTING while changing gears, dropping items, open vending, rotating screen (when crowded especially).

2. Monsters sometimes leave "SHADOW/GHOST" behind, meaning that sometimes when me or other players killed (a) monster(s), their images do not go away right after.
    Cannot be hit/ skilled since they are dead already basically, drop loots still, but you can only see their image.

3. BATTLE PET bugs. When entering Sage Tower(especially). After entering the first door (where Seraph is), BattlePet is gone, meaning you still have it on your status, it's not dead, but you cannot control & see & unsummon/summon it.
    Same thing happens after you kill seraph and move to UNDERGROUND. Battle Pet is gone until several minutes you are in OR you enter the Bridge, and just then you can see your battle pets.
    Happens in F6 (Bereth and Samael) too where after you die and respawn when your battlepet was out (summoned), it is gone. Only until several minutes after that incident, the battle pet starts showing up.

4. SAGE TOWER F4 (Wood) might be the more popular one among players who do SAGE TOWER often. RUNTIME ERROR , DEBUGGING, or just SO3D ERROR happens a lot in F4. Don't know exactly what causes this, but happens a lot when one or more players died, or battle pets are summoned.

5. SAGE TOWER F6 (Bereth & Samael) has this problem too (especially a) when you hit PS2 before Bereth changes form, b) when bereth changes form , c)after 3rd stage where bosses are awake), just not as severe/ often as F4.

6. I don't know if this considered as bugs, but i'll write it here anyway. In SAGE TOWER especially, when you use a skill that has a pretty long cooldown, and you enter a warp while it hasnt finished the cooldown, the skill is SEEN AVAILABLE/READY TO USE, while it is IN FACT NOT AVAILABE/NOT READY TO USE.

7. Quests (in Sage Tower) sometimes failed for no apparent reasons,

8. LAG and DELAY in Sage Tower, Raids (Unison), sometimes Alcanez, and pretty much all around the shiltz.

That's pretty much some of the bugs that really BUG players, and we hope to be fixed soon.
    Other players are encouraged to add any other bugs to the list, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for the attention.

The disconnecting when changing gears/dropping items/moving items in inventories happened especially when u do it while walking

The "Sticky" Stick Booster, warping mage skills which tends to get you disconnected (there is even a thread talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    The disconnecting when changing gears/dropping items/moving items in inventories happened especially when u do it while walking

The "Sticky" Stick Booster, warping mage skills which tends to get you disconnected (there is even a thread talking about this.

Thank you Luke for adding to the list.
    By the way, for stick booster, it has been fixed a while ago. I tried it and I had no problem using that skill .

Oh thanks for the info about stick booster, since I primarily use mage in Seal

Just adding one...
    When the character that first hit the Boss in Sage Tower disconnected,
    You can't pick the box/es. Unless, reseting the Boss (all party's member must die for it to reset).

I already put some bugs in Sage Tower in my blog
    All About Sage Tower (Misc)
    ~~ Seal Online Blade of Destiny Journey~~
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by janet1 View Post
    Just adding one...
    When the character that first hit the Boss in Sage Tower disconnected,
    You can't pick the box/es. Unless, reseting the Boss (all party's member must die for it to reset).

I already put some bugs in Sage Tower in my blog
    All About Sage Tower (Misc)
    Hey jean,

Its good to have you commenting here, nice addition.

anyway, I thought you quit already, no?
    Just wanna say Hi, big fan of yours.

Thanksie

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Hey jean,

Its good to have you commenting here, nice addition.

anyway, I thought you quit already, no?
    Just wanna say Hi, big fan of yours.

Thanksie
    what?? do i know you?
    Yeah, I'm done with this game, but my friend asked me to see the next update.
    And coincidentally saw your thread. I feel the urge to post some comment regarding Sage Tower.
    *if you know me, then you know how much i did Sage Tower in a day.
    ~~ Seal Online Blade of Destiny Journey~~
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by janet1 View Post
    what?? do i know you?
    Yeah, I'm done with this game, but my friend asked me to see the next update.
    And coincidentally saw your thread. I feel the urge to post some comment regarding Sage Tower.
    *if you know me, then you know how much i did Sage Tower in a day.
    haha yea I know you, though you might not know me.
    We talked briefly, and did sage a couple times together.
    And yes I know how vast your knowledge is in Sage Tower
    We hope you come back to this game sooner than later
    especially when the new dungeon comes out !!

Regards,
    Someone that admires you lmao

Also cancelling when trade with other char sometimes leading to DC/SO3D

I play from the Western United States of Trumpmerica and can vouch for what Demolpro is saying. The lag and annoying delays etc.. is all happening to me as well. Aside from downgrading to an older version of Windows, I've done everything the GMs suggested with zero impact for fixing the lag delays. I've even upgraded my Router/Modem, and now Im having my ISP re-evaluate my internet, and fix any latency issues I maybe having.

I've also tested from my work computer with the same results.. still cant make that 21 combo (RIP zerk).

I hope the GM team are working hard with developer to find a solution.

cheers
    QT