+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sad , they change plan to a trinity race lol i played noir with ruler so OP lol . but i think still more time and more new maps at +50 so they maybe do again this race . Halflings

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    's what we all do!
    I play... but you know... someone must feed the trolls

If i remember well they fixed bug cos players used to lurk bosses in other maps and avoid wars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tranhung161 View Post
    Sad , they change plan to a trinity race lol i played noir with ruler so OP lol . but i think still more time and more new maps at +50 so they maybe do again this race . Halflings
    In the config files Trinity IS the halfling race. Problem is the PlayWith devs had no clue how to finish implementing them, so instead the made that half-assed Trinity mess and pasted it on with gum and duck tape. The moldy ghost town of Rambeck still exists, you just can't go inside to look around. Too bad the devs were too damn stupid to finish the job right. RIP Halflings

Yeah now that race Halflings Ripping .. we wait for it can be born soon ))))

Big updates new maps n new armors Wp but new Race Halflings still waiting here