+ Reply to Thread

Help!! I lost items from my bags

after manteinance i just logged on my templar and i found than my Walter Medal +3 my Elemental talisman +3 and my INT MAGIC Talisman +4(INT+80) are gone please YNK Staff help me

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKyo View Post
    after manteinance i just logged on my templar and i found than my Walter Medal +3 my Elemental talisman +3 and my INT MAGIC Talisman +4(INT+80) are gone please YNK Staff help me

Hello HeavenKyo If you lost any item because of this bug, but do not worry they will be restored. There will also be a compensation after we manage to detect the problem and solve it with emergency maintenance in the following days. Thanks for the support. In the meantime avoid the use of it.
    Please also , send us a ticket reporting this.
    Here is the link of our support plattform: http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

ROHAN TEAM

hey this bugs i can deleted all items quest from old elemetal dungeon // so if u do some database working //
    u can search all of it and delete it for whole users?

items name like Ashhart's Mirror, Ashkeena's Picture, Ultra Premium Scale , and some more Ashkeena quest items i cant remember it now ...

coz that items is bugs too/// we cant delete it with normal trash/ and we dont have the Quest at NPC now...

now ED is new update so ... can u do it too? i posted 1 thread here //

ok now for bag5 but u restored old ED items lol i wanna delete them lmao ^^

can u fix this too?
    Last edited by tranhung161; 02-14-2018 at 10:58 AM.

?! what?! no answer here as well. pls reply