+ Reply to Thread

Hiper mega bug with new slot bag

Well, good job guys, all ítems I did put inside the new bag, after I relog were deleted. Nice job making a bin! Keep it up!

Seriously?

You made me and other player scared to login.

Just log in and try, the other bags are safe, only the new one has this problem.

OP way of cleaning our inventories LOL. I demand an upgrade weapon 50% sale as a compensation!

Quote Originally Posted by kuzmin View Post
    Just log in and try, the other bags are safe, only the new one has this problem.
    "new one" you meaning is 1st bag?

I did login and try buy potion and put on 1st bag and relog, everything is fine all items still there

Quote Originally Posted by ciapo07 View Post
    "new one" you meaning is 1st bag?

I did login and try buy potion and put on 1st bag and relog, everything is fine all items still there
    There is a slot for a new bag 5th one, that's the one bugged.

never mind lol

"new one" is the 5th bag just tested and result made me LOL
    you are right, i try to put potion and detox on 5th bag and relog

all items was on there on 5th bag GONE !

i recommend shiny for everyone ^^

Greetings Rohanians!

We are experiencing a problem with the new inventory slot. We ask you not to use it until the notice is given that it is already working correctly.

We also want to inform you that the only bag that has problems is the 5th bag (The new one). The others continue to function correctly. The problem with the 5th bag occurs when you place an item in that bag and restart the game.

If you lost any item because of this bug do not worry it will be restored. There will also be a compensation after we manage to detect the problem and solve it with emergency maintenance in the next few days.

You can inform your friends and guild members so they will not have any problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team