Hello fellow players,

Some of you may share a similar concern about the insignia system as I do and I hope you will take the time to voice your concern to the GM by submitting a ticket.

I do not know about everyone's experience with the Ferken System, but I can for sure say that is a big problem with this game. I understand that it is a RN game and my issue is not with that. My issue is with the insane prices of the Ferken items, particularly the weapons costing 2000 insignia. 2000 insignia is not easy to come by, and I would say for the average player who maybe plays a couple hours a day or every other day may amount that in two weeks. So put in perspective, you are gambling a weapon every two weeks. I have rolled about 30 ferken weapons at this point, all crap stats and it is very disappointing. It is disappointing because I can't progress my character further than he/she already is. I've been farming insignia for days on end now and the most frustrating part is that I everytime I open a box, I get a useless option stone that accumulates to the 100s which gets very frustrating to delete individually. And farming insignia is not an easy task, my character is I would say already built 80% of the way in order to farm and it still takes a long time to accumulate that amount of insignia. I cannot imagine the experience the rest of you have with insignia.

If you share the same concern, please give the GM your input. I've submitted ticket after ticket with no hope. I know the game is dead and some of you may feel that it is pointless. I feel that this is one of the major reasons the game is dead. Player's hit a dead end in terms of character progression. They've made their tali and can't afford any of the over priced items and can't farm ferken to sell or forge.